Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Prayers For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Nigeria (394 Views)

Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Nigeria by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2018
Prayers for Nigeria
Most High God, be have mercy and forgive all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people,
O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
Father, let all forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent,
I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, heal Nigeria.
Lord, for as many who have allowed the enemy to dwell in them to torment Nigeria if they fail to repent judge them according to your will,
Father, let those who choose to rejoice in feeding or benefiting from Nigerians just to put us in an unbearable state be disgraced,
Lord, disgrace the plans of anyone that has chosen to make life unbearable for innocent Nigerians in any circumstance,
Lord disgrace anyone in the place of authority using it to torment us,
For in the name of Jesus Christ.
Amen..

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beautifully stated....
See this is what I should have been doing for Nigeria...and will begin to do.
I am doing it for my country....but God's people are everywhere...and this is His world contrary to what many people may think.
God still and will forever SIT on the throne!
Beautiful prayer..
Re: Prayers For Nigeria by Uyi168: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Two hands put into meaniful work,will yield far greater results than a thousand hands put together in prayers..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Dev. 23 Jan.2018 : Topic - Satan Takes To Heights / Is It Mandatory To Close One's Eyes While Playing? / The Secret: The 7 Scriptural Steps To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.