Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

“nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje (699 Views)

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals / Beverly Naya Vs Singer Waje, Who Rocked The Stylish Corporate Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by zion69(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Singer, Waje went on Snapchat to rant about the negativity displayed by Nigerians on social media. The singer was particular about the hurtful comments dropped by Nigerians across social media pages.

She went on to refer to Nigerians as a deceitful, manipulative, wicked, religious branch. She also said Nigerians deserve the insults hurled at us by the rest of the world. Do you agree that we, as Nigerians, are deceitful, manipulative, wicked and blindly religious? Share your thoughts below.

See her post below

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/nigerians-are-deceitful-manipulative-and-wicked-singer-waje-says/

Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by zion69(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
shocked

Lalasticlala
Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by HeyCorleone(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
This one just wants to be relevant again...with her big boobies and failed career.
Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by Olalan(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
She's right to an extent, but should have used the word "most". The level of rot in our society clearly shows it all. Sometimes I wonder how we have so much religious institutions in the country and at the same time see so much wickedness and evil in the land.
Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by babasolution: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
shes quite on point,with comments i see on nairaland that are usually so hateful and harsh,i sometimes wonder if the commenters are humans or demons,the comments on nairaland are usually either filled with hate or asslicking on succesful women,especially frm the guys, the guys here are so emotional and hatefilled.
Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by doyinisaac(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
This one just wants to be relevant again...with her big boobies and failed career.
But her failed career is far better than your reasoning....
Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by Threebear(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
You're a Nigerian ,that means you're also deceitful, cruel and wicked.
Celebrities get 10 thousand good comments ,they don't reply but give them one bad one and they are quick to reply, shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: “nigerians Are Deceitful, Manipulative And Wicked” – Singer Waje by ammyluv2002(f): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
But her failed career is far better than your reasoning....

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid FC Jersey Sets Tongues Wagging On Twitter / Payporte Unveil Footballer Asisat Oshoala As Brand Ambassador (photo) / "Why Is Meek Mill Still In Prison " Rick Ross Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.