Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (60066 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pictures of some few of the new roads built by Governor Ambode in Epe, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Noccerino(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
So make we fry akara?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
More pics

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Noccerino:
So make we fry akara?
if u like, fry bread... Ur choice

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by christejames(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ambode is not doing bad, I will only fault him in the area of environmental management (sanitation precisely). He needs to step up his game there... Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, he can find a way to enlighten the people on proper waste disposal and management.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
FAYOSE the governor of ekiti state. Please when are you going to turn ekiti state like this?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Noccerino(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE the governor of ekiti state. Please when are you going to turn ekiti state like this?
When Ekiti starts receiving as much revenue as Lagos.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Noccerino:

no when FAYOSE Stop lavishing tax payers money on buying of PUMMO in the market

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Rhemy2013(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
I was amaze the last time i went to epe...epe is now a SMALL LONDON now..kudos to Gov.Ambode

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
christejames:
Ambode is not doing badly, I will only fault him in the area of environmental management. He needs to step up his game there... Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, he can find away to enlighten the people on proper waste management.

Exactly. The environmental issue is the only minus his administration is currently having . I hops they address it very soon.
This Visionscape people are not doing very well
Let the PSP come back

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
yarimo:
no when FAYOSE Stop lavishing tax payers money on buying of PUMMO in the market

If you've been to Ekiti once, u would know that Fayose is doing well more than the previous administration especially in terns of infrastructure.

I schooled in Ekiti , so at least I know what I'm saying

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by uwa1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can't forget my last visit to Epe... Really peaceful...

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by deomelllo: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
KENZINCO:

If you've been to Ekiti once, u would know that Fayose is doing well more than the previous administration especially in terns of infrastructure.

That is not true. And if he's getting little allocations, then he should be creative and find ways to diversify to boost his state's economy and generate better IGR, but is he doing any of that? No, he spends more time crying over PMB and silly issues in other state's and places instead of his own state and economy. What about investment and economic summit? No.

Ekiti is standing still and perpetually stagnant, the only thing that's not stagnant in ekiti is his mouth.

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by yarimo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
KENZINCO:

please kindly post any completed infrastructural work that, FAYOSE initiate and being completed. At least I know what I'm saying

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by achi4u(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lagos government learning from Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state on road decoration grin

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KENZINCO(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
achi4u:
Lagos government learning from Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state on road decoration grin
Una wan start again abi?

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by tsleazy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hit Like for Lagos share for South East

50 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Badonasty(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
KENZINCO:
Pictures of some few of the new roads built by Governor Ambode in Epe, Lagos

least populous local govt in Lagos state
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Mekanus(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Night pictures of Abakaliki beats this by 100%

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Deborachi(f): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nothing special.
Just street lightening kiss

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
2018 thread making fp in 2019

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by KingLennon(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice road but 2 years from now go back and check, you will see pot-holes everywhere. Our maintenance culture is poor

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Chimaokigwe: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Noccerino:

Fayose lives on my street in Magodo, I see what he's using Ekiti money to do.

Y'all can keep deceiving yourself, we are seeing what the loafer is doing with your money.

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Larryndelaw: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
These one nah road. Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Chimaokigwe: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
achi4u:

Lagos has been decorating roads before your father came to Lagos to start hawking.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by martineverest(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ambodes Village
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Chimaokigwe: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Noccerino:
So make we fry akara?

Yes.

Fry and hawk it.

Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by BullyF: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
What does it look like at midnight?
Re: Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night by Chimaokigwe: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
martineverest:
Ambodes Village

He quickly did Epe and left Oshodi to Abule Egba uncompleted hoping to use it to campaign that he would do it in his second term.

Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures)