Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student (3496 Views)

Watch a nairalander debate Should skills acquisition be mandatory for tertiary / Kwara Reduces All State-owned Tertiary Institutions' School Fees / JAMB Release 2013/2014 Cut Off Marks For Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by borie4u(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2010

The Scholarship Program
Water and Soil Solution in its social responsibilties is offering scolarship program for the indigent Nigerian students by assisting Nigerian undergraduates and students in higher institution obtain grants from its mother company based in Switzerland
The Scholarship program is divided into two categories which are:

Category A
Open to students in Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of Education in Nigeria with a minimmum requirement of 2 distinctions and 4 credits obtained at not more than 1 sitting for WAEC/GCE/NECO examinations
Category B

Open only to Sophomore(200-level students) of universities only, with a cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.00 with additional Qualification of 2 distinctions and 4 credits obtained at not more than one sitting for WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination.
Nature  of The Scholarship

Water and Soil Solution will only give grants of between 50, 000 – 70, 000 (naira) to students after verification of students results and oral interview of the selected students to confirm students worthiness of the scholarship. The scholarship grant will be given to students throughout their degree program provided the CGPA is not below 3.00. Students can check national dailies for further enquiries of the scholarship programs.
Students are advised that multiple entries will lead to automatic disqualification of the Scholarship program and as such, one application suffice for the program. Students with forged Certificates or results need not apply as comprehensive verification of results will be carried out.
This Scholarship program is only open ti Nigerians in every Tertiary Institutions; Private, State, and Federal Institutions.

Note: Foreign students are not to apply.
To apply log on to http://waterandsoilsolution.com/scholarship.htm
Check today's Punch (13th April) for Confirmation
I came across this while checking the dailies and want the house to know.Please spread the message and dont hoard the information
Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by borie4u(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
Lest i should forget, polythenic students,Private varsities students,State varsities students and Colleges of Education Students are Eligible to apply.
Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by jamebex(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
My CGPA is 3.89 but my WAEC is 1 distinction and 8 credit can i still apply
Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by borie4u(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
I cant really say but i would advice you to apply since if they consider you, fine but if they donot you still donot have anything to lose.Well the application ends six weeks from publications as stated in the Punch Newspaper of yesterday
Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by goldenchips: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html
Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by gokson60: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
Thank you Borie4u. I have visited the site and i have applied. it's very easy and is simple. i urged all eligible members of the house to apply for the scholraship programm. Once again thank you borie4u

1 Like

Re: Water And Soil Solution Scholarship Program For Tertiary Nigerian Student by gokson60: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=8pt][b]The Scholarship Program[/b]
Water and Soil Solution in its social responsibilties is offering scolarship program for the indigent Nigerian students by assisting Nigerian undergraduates and students in higher institution obtain grants from its mother company based in Switzerland
The Scholarship program is divided into two categories which are:

[b]Category A

Open to students in Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of Education in Nigeria with a minimmum requirement of 2 distinctions and 4 credits obtained at not more than 1 sitting for WAEC/GCE/NECO examinations
Category B

Open only to Sophomore(200-level students) of universities only, with a cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.00 with additional Qualification of 2 distinctions and 4 credits obtained at not more than one sitting for WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination.
Nature of The Scholarship

Water and Soil Solution will only give grants of between 50, 000 – 70, 000 (naira) to students after verification of students results and oral interview of the selected students to confirm students worthiness of the scholarship. The scholarship grant will be given to students throughout their degree program provided the CGPA is not below 3.00. Students can check national dailies for further enquiries of the scholarship programs.
Students are advised that multiple entries will lead to automatic disqualification of the Scholarship program and as such, one application suffice for the program. Students with forged Certificates or results need not apply as comprehensive verification of results will be carried out.
This Scholarship program is only open ti Nigerians in every Tertiary Institutions; Private, State, and Federal Institutions.

Note: Foreign students are not to apply.
To apply log on to http://waterandsoilsolution.com/scholarship.htm
Check today's Punch (13th April) for Confirmation
I came across this while checking the dailies and want the house to know.Please spread the message and dont hoard the information[/b][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Post Ume Form Now On Sale / 10 People Killed By Animals You Wouldn’t Expect / Why WAEC Seized My English Result Twice – Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.