Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerian Natural Hair Community�� - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Natural Hair Community�� (2356 Views)

5 Nigerian Natural Hair And Skin Care Brand You Should Check Out! / I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me / My Experience Using Rhassoul Clay To Wash My Natural Hair(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Natural Hair Community�� by Amaka03: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
We all know that natural hair aka virgin hair in Nigeria is trending.
This is a tread where we discuss anything hair, the right products to use and all the rest.
I'm sure you'll like this forum.

Let the tread begin

Re: Nigerian Natural Hair Community�� by Amaka03: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello dearies,
How are you doing.
Its a new week and you woke up itching your hair with so much fury? You look at the mirror and you are shy because of your damaged hairline or edges. You've being grooming your hair for the past few months but they don't seem to be growing?

Panic no more dear, its possible to have a perfect hair.

Tonight,by 7pm.. We'll be discussing natural hair wahala.
Here you can tell us your challenges with your hair and we'll talk about it and get advises from personnels who know about natural hair.

Won't you join us now by clicking on our group chat link. There's something for you here.

https:///5OFzE6p3Vv71FEGXYlwzRY

(1) (Reply)

Cream To Clear Dark Circles Around The Eyes / Oh My!!!Why Will A Man Put This On? / Hairstyles 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.