Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. (1420 Views)

God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! / A Deist Embraces Jesus. His Life Became Glorious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
We are told that Satan influenced Judas to betray his master so that tells me the crucifixion of Jesus was the work of Satan.
In short Satan killed God?
Is that right?

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by trillville(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
What sort of nonsense topic is this. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by ufuosman(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
He died for our sin
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is me dat kill him oya come and arrest me tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mr op it's obvious that you don't understand basic Christian theology the question ought to have given the options "his father or man" Satan is out of the issue in a normal Sense
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by obinna58(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Satan cause it
We killed him
God planned it
grin
Religion is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:
We are told that Satan influenced Judas to betray his master so that tells me the crucifixion of Jesus was the work of Satan.
Is that right?

The very words of Jesus Himself below.

John 10:18

No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
obinna58:
Satan cause it
We killed him
God planned it
grin
Religion is a joke

Yes your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the subject matter yet replying so boldly and displaying your apparent ignorance is a joke ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ferisidowu:
Mr op it's obvious that you don't understand basic Christian theology the question ought to have given the options "his father or man" Satan is out of the issue in a normal Sense
If I understood I won't ask.
Please education me
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
So was it Nchelem whodunit?
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The very words of Jesus Himself below.

John 10:18

No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded
Yes we know he sacrificed but we know that he was killed or crucified too.
We know that Satan caused Judaism to take silver.
Did God plan this with Satan or what?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

Yes we know he sacrificed but we know that he was killed or crucified too.
We know that Satan caused Judaism to take silver.
Did God plan this with Satan or what?

Those who thought they killed him were all tools. However Jesus ALLOWED his death to occur and their purpose to be served.

There was no consultation between God and Satan. Satan did not have any idea of the purpose of the death of Jesus but simply wanted to engineer his death for his own pleasure through men but Jesus knew it all and PERMITTED them to go ahead in accordance with the will of God.

Voluntarily laying down of his life despite having the power not to allow it meant he was the perfect sacrifice as the son of God yet submitted to men.
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Those who thought they killed him were all tools. However Jesus ALLOWED his death to occur and their purpose to be served.

There was no consultation between God and Satan. Satan did not have any idea of the purpose of the death of Jesus but simply wanted to engineer his death for his own pleasure through men but Jesus knew it all and PERMITTED them to go ahead in accordance with the will of God.

Voluntarily laying down of his life despite having the power not to allow it meant he was the perfect sacrifice as the son of God yet submitted to men.
Satan had no idea?
How do you know this?
Isaacs too had the power not to allow Abraham his aged father to sacrifice him, no?
But if Jesus is God how come he has Life that can be laid down ie get killed. Did he die or something else happen?
Also if Jesus can die can his father die too?
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by MrPresident1: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:
Is that right?

Can Esu do anything outside the will of Olodumare?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrPresident1:

Can Esu do anything outside the will of Olodumare?
Who or what is Esu? What has it got to do with Jesus? Please do not derail the thread

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

Satan had no idea?
How do you know this?
Isaacs too had the power not to allow Abraham his aged father to sacrifice him, no?
But if Jesus is God how come he has Life that can be laid down ie get killed. Did he die or something else happen?
Also if Jesus can die can his father die too?

Isaac had the power not to allow his father to kill him but CHOSE to submit himself to the already surrendered will of his father. Same scenario, different circumstances.

Jesus was not God as a whole. Jesus was GOD IN THE FLESH. while in the flesh he could feel what we feel and also could bleed for THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD.

Satan had no idea what the plan of God was but only knew who Jesus was. He felt that by orchestrating the death of Jesus (which was already predetermined by God) he would triumph over God in it but did not know he was disarming and foolishly destroying himself with it For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Colossians 2:9-15 touches my first comment and last.

Read carefully:

9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. 11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ,12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Isaac had the power not to allow his father to kill him but CHOSE to submit himself to the already surrendered will of his father. Same scenario, different circumstances.

Jesus was not God as a whole. Jesus was GOD IN THE FLESH. while in the flesh he could feel what we feel and also could bleed for THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD.

Satan had no idea what the plan of God was but only knew who Jesus was. He felt that by orchestrating the death of Jesus (which was already predetermined by God) he would triumph over God in it but did not know he was disarming and foolishly destroying himself with it For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Colossians 2:9-15 touches my first comment and last.

Read carefully:

So before Jesus was born Jehovah could not feel what we feel in the flesh?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Oricha62(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:
Is that right?

Hmmmmmm
Satan killed GOD?

How can you think or believed that Satan(devil) killed GOD?

Jesus was not God ,if he was as you claimed,HOW CAN SATAN KILLED HIM?

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Surah An-Nisa [4:157] - Al-Qur'an
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oricha62:

Hmmmmmm
Satan killed GOD?

How can you think or believed that Satan(devil) killed GOD?

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Surah An-Nisa [4:157] - Al-Qur'an

Is it my mind or your own mind I am using to believe.
Why does your idiotic Allah not make me believe otherwise?
Get out of my face.
When I need information on Allah I will ask you.
Don't you have people to behead today?
No 13 year old virgins to commission?
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

Hebrews 4:15

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.

The one who made us knows what he put in us and their limitations. He knows the limitations of fear, pain, Hunger, etc. He KNOWS them but does not necessarily have to feel them being God.

The flesh needs all of that but a spiritual being does not depend on those how much more a spiritual being who made all flesh.
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.

The one who made us knows what he put in us and their limitations. He knows the limitations of fear, pain, Hunger, etc. He KNOWS them but does not necessarily have to feel them being God.

The flesh needs all of that but a spiritual being does not depend on those how much more a spiritual being who made all flesh.
That was not the question stop beating about the bush
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

That was not the question stop beating about the bush

Your question

My answer

How do you not see it?
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Oricha62(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

Is it my mind or your own mind I am using to believe.
Why does your idiotic Allah not make me believe otherwise?
Get out of my face.
When I need information on Allah I will ask you.
Don't you have people to behead today?

Does Your religion teaches you to insult people and their God?
Certainly No ,But you are ignorant Christian who doesn't know anything regarding his religion.
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oricha62:

Does Your religion teaches you to insult people and their God?
Certainly No ,But you are ignorant Christian who doesn't know anything regarding his religion.

You Muslims are the lowest of scum programmed to hate Christians so you imagine I must be a Christian

I am not.

Now
Get out of my face
Mind your business this thread is not for you
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Oricha62(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

You Muslims are the lowest of scum programmed to hate Christians so you imagine I must be a Christian

I am not.

Now
Get out of my face
Mind your business this thread is not for you

Calm down , I answered the question,why are angry?

I didn't force anyone to believe me but my aim is to spread the truth.

You said this thread is not for me ,HOW ?
Go to islam forum, non muslim were there arguing about Islamic topic without proper knowledge.
I answered the question with evidence.
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oricha62:

Calm down , I answered the question,why are angry?

I didn't force anyone to believe me but my aim is to spread the truth.

You said this thread is not for me ,HOW ?
Go to islam forum, non muslim were there arguing about Islamic topic without proper knowledge.
I answered the question with evidence.
The Quran is not evidence to a person who is not a Muslim. It is just a claim by a man.
I am not interested in talking about Islam ,the Quran or any Islamic ideas here. There is a time and place for everything.
This is not the place to argue about Islamic teaching.
So run along to your 9 year old wife
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Oricha62(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

The Quran is not evidence to a person who is not a Muslim. It is just a claim by a man.
I am not interested in talking about Islam ,the Quran or any Islamic ideas here. There is a time and place for everything.
This is not the place to argue about Islamic teaching.
So run along to your 9 year old wife

You lied again, you don't even know me .do you see what aggression is causing you?
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oricha62:

You lied again, you don't even know me .do you see what aggression is causing you?
Can you please go and look for your kettle
I don't want to know you
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by obinna58(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Yes your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the subject matter yet replying so boldly and displaying your apparent ignorance is a joke ON YOU.

I'll take this as a result of pain

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by Oricha62(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
omonnakoda:

Can you please go and look for your kettle
I don't want to know you
I Don't either,if not nairaland .
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by omonnakoda: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oricha62:

I Don't either,if not nairaland .
Bye.
Re: Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. by butterflyl1on: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
obinna58:

I'll take this as a result of pain

Yes agonizing pain brought about by your ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must Members Pay Money To Pastors Before Child Dedication/wedding In Church / Our Ancestors Never Accepted The "Whiteman's" Religion. Or Did They? / Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.