Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (62904 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
People are very funny o, I don't know what they will benefit by spreading lies.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
leocollins:

lol,abi..all this nairaland girls with their swt names..them fit plan come to theif am oh...
I get plenty nairaland babe name for mind wey I wan take am beef
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I get plenty nairaland babe name for mind wey I wan take am beef

lol,jesu omo wu get thay ass for ur profile pix?
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
leocollins:

lol,jesu omo wu get thay ass for ur profile pix?
na one of the moderators
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IAMCHRISTED(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is unnecessary
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by amoduganja: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Guyman02:
Chelsea to win Brighton
Man U to win Burnley
Man City to win Newcastle
Arsenal to win Crystal Palace
This is the news and not the above rubbish angry

If you play these games you will regret. The inconsistency of A teams in the premiership at the moment is mind boggling. On match day your heart will be racing and pounding as if your wife is in the labor room.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jochabed:
You might be lieing,God alone knows.
Keep quiet there! Sex doll is better than you.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by blazer2018: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmm

See pretty lady ooo

This is the kinda lady some people go down on there knees and sings the entire 'DESPACITO' to propose, na hin this one dey issue disclaimer on.

Well sha, one man's meat is another man 's poison.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
the lady fine sha
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Armour: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls, drop the lady `s mobile number here if she is not married yet.
free2ryhme:

make una no mind am jare

The guy just bought himself a sex doll

and they are calling him out codedly
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
On his picture (2nd) he has a wedding ring on, so why is he crying
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyo has a fed uni?
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerians sha, small play, You pass bill
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Someone is still suffering from heartbreak...
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by saifuhot: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Northern girls 're angels
sarrki:
South south ladies are beautiful
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by MrShine(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2018
am i the only one seeing ring on his wedding finger
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by KYLEJP(m): 1:55am On Jan 20, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
This guy must have been in SUG
Yeah he was our SUG president last section
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by infinitypro(m): 3:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Guyman02:
Chelsea to win Brighton
Man U to win Burnley
Man City to win Newcastle
Arsenal to win Crystal Palace
This is the news and not the above rubbish angry

I think it's more of Futures not News
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Go and announce it in any of the daily newspaper
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Klare(f): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
This guy must have been in SUG

Exactly oau sug for that matter
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by AROZIBE: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2018
mrphysics:
Social media is very powerful. The way people use it as if their life depends on it
THEY USE IT AS IF THEY CREATED IT MEAN WHILE THEY CANT PRODUCE TOOTHPICK
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Clean2016: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2018
How are we sure when you even put on wedding ring.. my friend you are not to be trusted.

can you explain the source of that wedding ring?
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
AROZIBE:
THEY USE IT AS IF THEY CREATED IT MEAN WHILE THEY CANT PRODUCE TOOTHPICK
Lol
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:
Keep quiet there! Sex doll is better than you.
Ok,thanks.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Guyman02: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
amoduganja:

If you play these games you will regret. The inconsistency of A teams in the premiership at the moment is mind boggling. On match day your heart will be racing and pounding as if your wife is in the labor room.

now withdraw your statement because all predictions have come through
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by fridaraku: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is funny, I hope he is saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.