Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Superbolt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Superbolt (3184 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
'
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
`
Re: Superbolt by correctguy101(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm with you on this boy. Come kill it.......
Re: Superbolt by correctguy101(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
So Rayvarax, the plot is in Nigeria?

I see Mike spending naira or do I need super vision to x-ray the naira and see dollars for the write-up resembles something from a Yankee angle undecided

FF
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
correctguy101:
So Rayvarax, the plot is in Nigeria?

I see Mike spending naira or do I need super vision to x-ray the naira and see dollars for the write-up resembles something from a Yankee angle undecided

FF

I don't Get You! and the Plot is Definitely Nigerian
Re: Superbolt by correctguy101(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rayvarax:

I don't Get You! and the Plot is Definitely Nigerian

Twas my intention to confuse you. I was just wondering, would you finish this work here?

I already love it. Try and mention the ogas of literature to review your work. Apart from punctuations and a few typos; it's beautifully thought out.

Divepen, Misswrites com'an see o
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
correctguy101:

Twas my intention to confuse you. I was just wondering, would you finish this work here?

I already love it. Try and mention the ogas of literature to review your work. Apart from punctuations and a few typos; it's beautifully thought out.

Divepen, Misswrites com'an see o

okay!
Re: Superbolt by correctguy101(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Rayvarax, na like this we go dey? undecided
com'an kwantinu wat you started jare.... angry
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
```Super Bolts```
Season 1- Episode 3 (Creation Part 3)
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Superbolt by emarkson(m): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Love your work bro. Feed us more
Re: Superbolt by Skylard101(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2018
Nice story dude
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sorry About the Emojis!
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
```Super Bolts```
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
SUPERBOLT
Season 1- Episode 1 (Creation Part 1)

"I Can Do This,I Can Do This" Josh Said To Himself As he walked Towards the School Gate. The School Has been One of the best in the state Until The Death of the Principal, Mr Matthew Lucky. He was the one people called "The god of school", The one people called the Evolutionary star, The one Josh called " Dad".
Although Josh knew he was Adopted, He loved Matthew More than he could ever love his Real Parents. They could have Look For Josh's Parents ,His Real Parents with the Time They Had. They were Going To,Until Now Death has Taken His Only Friend, His only Mentor,His Only Dad Away. Josh thought As he walked Inside The School Compound making a Right Turn towards A Building Just Few Meters away from the School Gate. He walked into His Classroom, Everybody was waiting For Him Now, But how can he do what he was about to do when he haven't overcome his inability to speak in social Gathering.
Josh Stood In the Front of the Classroom With Few sheets of paper In his Hand. He started after A Deep Breathe

*Josh*: My Name is Joshua Luck Matthew. I'm Here,I'm here.....

"Get A Damn Job Other Than Choking Dog". A Voice Came Striking from the Classroom.

He Tried To Say the Words he has Memorized Few hours ago but the words won't come out. The Whole Class were Looking at him Now,Some were laughing Now. Josh Knew What he had To do,What he always Do in situation like this.
" Run", He always Run. Josh Ran As Fast as he Could,Running Away From The School ,Heading Towards the State Stadium. It was the one place he can Clear his mind,the one place he can think,The one place he Can shout out the words he never could in his Classroom. Josh Sat on the Football Field Looking At the Sky, Wondering if there was something Else Above the Sky,If there was a Race of gods or Aliens .

*Josh*: What? !!!,What am I thinking?? I should see A Doctor before I Go Berserk.

Josh stayed in the stadium Till it was late in the Evening. He Stood up and Glazed at his Wristwatch.

*Josh* : Great!, It's 6 pm,..That's Weird, It's 6 ,I know Understandable But it can't be this Dark..

Josh Said to himself ,The Idea of Talking to himself was A method of Easing Pain. He looked Up and Saw the Sky Changed into Some Cursed Thunder Clouds. Thunder Roaring From One end to the other.
Then he saw something Moving At hyper Speed Heading towards the Football Field. Josh started Running,Trying To escape this Queer Predicament Heading towards him. Before He could Move A quarter Mile he Felt Something piercing His Body like a Knife' . He Fell Down on the Field,lied There like Someone who was just shot by An Unknown Criminal. But the Question that Ran through his Fading Mind Was

"Is he going to Die Now without Seeing Eminem's New album??

*Stella* : Get them Over Here.

She has never seen anything like this before. All of her career would be for this moment, She thought As She Saw the Nurses Attending To the Injured People in the Hospital.

*Stella* : What's the Weather Report??

*Mike* : Literally have no Idea Stella. It's like Zeus's Anger is everywhere.

Mike Was Tall,Bald,pretty Muscular with large dark eyes. Stella have worked with him For almost her career. She was a Doctor ,Mike was a Detective. They have Had some on off relationship Over the Years. Until last Christmas when they Had A fight and broke up for Good. but they were friends, Friends that only talk to each other only on important situations just like this One.

*Nurse* : Doctor Stella, Doctor Stella, you're Needed.

*Stella* :I have to Go,Call me when you have some good news ,Mike!

*Mike* : Okay,Take care.

Mike Was Still Speaking when his Phone Rang,Stella was long gone now. probably in some ward Doing some immediate Surgery, he thought'

*Mike* : Hello.......Okay,Be there like yesterday..

He raced to his car and Headed Downtown To where he was Assign To by his Boss'.

*Rita* : What the hell is Going on??

She said as she entered inside the stadium. the Thunder clouds had held her there. She couldn't move,She wouldn't move. She was Afraid it might Rain. She Hated Rain. She thought of calling Stella To come pick her up, But cellphones weren't working.

*Rita* : Damn! Guess am stuck here Till Santa Comes(Claus)

She headed Towards the Football Field To see if she could find Shelter. She saw the Changing Room and Ran There.

*Rita* : locked'!! C'mon can't this day get any worse.

She said As she Saw A figure Or Something on the Football Field.

*Rita* : And what the Hell is that suppose to be?? An alien??

Rita Was known to be a Talkative, A troublemaker, a tomboy ,someone who joked with any situation no matter how deep it was but Easily Emotional. She ran towards the Field To see what it was.

*Rita* : Holy Cow, what happened here??

She said As she Saw the grasses on the field turn into ashes. the football field wasn't a football Field anymore. It was more like a Little Dessert in the middle of the stadium. She moved closer and saw someone in the middle of the middle of the field .She Ran towards The person and Discovered that it was a boy.

*Rita* : Are you okay?
Hey..Hey can you hear me??

Josh Woke up,Opening his eyes to see the World, Wondering If he was dead, if he was waking up In the land of the dead. He did wonder what the Afterlife was Gonna be. If there was truly A Heaven or Hell.
He still couldn't See clearly ,He was still Drown In his Thought When he Heard a Voice. Someone was talking, someone was trying to wake him up. he opened His eyes widely and he saw a figure right above him.

"Are You okay?? Hey....Hey can you hear me??

Josh Could see the Figure Clearly now,It was a Girl. she was there right above him like a goddess sent to protect. But She was no goddess ,She was human like him ,someone who have found the only place he could think without any goddamn person Disturbing Him.

*Rita* : Are you okay?How did you get here?? What is going on here??

Josh heard all these Questions but for some reasons he didn't answer. He didn't know who this Girl was but he did know she was a 5 star talkative.

*Josh* : I don't know...

*Rita* : You don't Know?? Please tell you're not brain dead. You can remember your name right?? What's your Name??

*Josh* : My name is Josh Luck and am not Brain Dead. What's going on Here? Last thing I remembered I was standing Here And I....I ..

*Rita*: And what?

*Josh* : I....I Don't Remember

*Rita* : well we better Get the hell out of here before another unexpected brainwave happens here.

Rita said as she helped Josh On his Feet.

*Rita* : And Am Rita ," Rita Empire

*Josh* : Nice to meet you..

They both headed towards the Stadium's Gate. The Thunder Clouds were no more

*Mike* : Copy that sir!

He smiled as he answered his Transmitter.. He just completed His Earlier Task. His boss has Given Mike and the Rest of The Squad A task to help protect and Guard The Citizen in the Area to their respective homes. He was on a Route To See if anyone needed Some help. He wanted To call Stella To ask her how she was doing But Network was Jammed .
He have been thinking about Stella All day. He thought as he passed the State stadium noticing the Gate was open.

*Mike* : Maybe some footballers Came to train and Got stuck when the Sky Went Thunder clouds.

He said To himself as he parked his By the Side of the gate. He came out of his Car ,looked at the Sky ,It was Normal Now. He Took his Torch and went inside the Stadium Hoping To Meet some Good news.

*Rita* : It's Dark in here, I can't see a Thing.

Rita Said as they Moved Through The Fans seats.

*Josh* : That's because it's Dark and you can't see a thing.

Josh Have been here Not once, Not twice but more than a hundred times .Even If he was blind He could Pass Through the Stadium Like A Knife Piercing Through A Pie of Butter. Moving a little Further to show Rita the way To pass. He wondered Who she was And what she was doing in the Stadium In the First place. The State stadium Was A Place People Hated ,Even If there was a Football match the Attendants Wasn't Encouraging. Josh Was Still Wondering When He heard Rita with Million Dollar Question.

*Rita* : So Are you an Alien?

*Josh* : No Am a Cartoon.

*Rita* : *Laughs* Cartoons ain't that bad, Depends on the Animation Though. So you're not an alien, What are you then? A Demigod??

*Josh* : A human Being..Why are you asking anyway? Do you believe In aliens or supernatural Beings??

*Rita* : Supernatural Beings I do .. Aliens Not so sure. Evolution Have never Given us a Chance To see an Actual Alien .. So believing Kinda Suck.

*Josh* : Yea Right!!

Josh said, Rolling His eyes. For some Unexplainable Reasons he was Happy Around Her. What am I thinking ? I just met here? He was still thinking when He heard something!

*Josh* : Wait Do you hear That??

*Rita*: Hear what? I don't hear anything. Do you hear something??

*Josh* : yea, I hear something.

Josh said Looking Around ,trying to Trace the Sound from it's Source.

*Josh* : I hear something like Footsteps , More of heartbeat . it's getting louder and louder.

*Rita*: Okay that's Weird And Creepy. Maybe it's your Brain playing Tricks on You,Joshy.

Rita said looking around. it was dark ,Rita Looked At her Cellphone .

*Rita* : It's 9:07pm . Damn We have been here For Quite a While Now don't You think??

*Josh* : Yea, Seriously You don't hear that??

Josh Looked Up and Noticed His Vision Change. He was Seeing Everything In a Blueish White Format. He Saw something Moving, He closed his eyes Wishing they were Deceiving Him. He opened Them Again Only to meet the same fate. He Saw A Skeleton Moving With something like a Torch in it's hand. He was Still there,looking Dumbfounded,Wondering if Rita was right About his brain Was Playing Tricks On him When he saw a Skeleton Hand waving Right and left Across his Face. Josh Closed His eyes and open them Again. this time The Blueish White vision was Gone And Realized It was Rita's hand Waving.

*Rita* : Are you okay??

*Josh* : yea, am okay just experiencing a little headache

*Rita* : Really?? Well my Godmother Is a Doctor . After we Get the hell out of here maybe You can meet Her and She......

"Who's there?? A voice shouted out From the Gate.

Rita Could have Sworn she Recognize that Voice

*Rita* : Uncle Mike?? Is That you??

The_End_Of_Episode_1
Re: Superbolt by StellamarisIII(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rayvarax:
SUPERBOLT
Season 1- Episode 1 (Creation Part 1)

"I Can Do This,I Can Do This" Josh Said To Himself As he walked Towards the School Gate. The School Has been One of the best in the state Until The Death of the Principal, Mr Matthew Lucky. He was the one people called "The god of school", The one people called the Evolutionary star, The one Josh called " Dad".
Although Josh knew he was Adopted, He loved Matthew More than he could ever love his Real Parents. They could have Look For Josh's Parents ,His Real Parents with the Time They Had. They were Going To,Until Now Death has Taken His Only Friend, His only Mentor,His Only Dad Away. Josh thought As he walked Inside The School Compound making a Right Turn towards A Building Just Few Meters away from the School Gate. He walked into His Classroom, Everybody was waiting For Him Now, But how can he do what he was about to do when he haven't overcome his inability to speak in social Gathering.
Josh Stood In the Front of the Classroom With Few sheets of paper In his Hand. He started after A Deep Breathe

*Josh*: My Name is Joshua Luck Matthew. I'm Here,I'm here.....

"Get A Damn Job Other Than Choking Dog". A Voice Came Striking from the Classroom.

He Tried To Say the Words he has Memorized Few hours ago but the words won't come out. The Whole Class were Looking at him Now,Some were laughing Now. Josh Knew What he had To do,What he always Do in situation like this.
" Run", He always Run. Josh Ran As Fast as he Could,Running Away From The School ,Heading Towards the State Stadium. It was the one place he can Clear his mind,the one place he can think,The one place he Can shout out the words he never could in his Classroom. Josh Sat on the Football Field Looking At the Sky, Wondering if there was something Else Above the Sky,If there was a Race of gods or Aliens .

*Josh*: What? !!!,What am I thinking?? I should see A Doctor before I Go Berserk.

Josh stayed in the stadium Till it was late in the Evening. He Stood up and Glazed at his Wristwatch.

*Josh* : Great!, It's 6 pm,..That's Weird, It's 6 ,I know Understandable But it can't be this Dark..

Josh Said to himself ,The Idea of Talking to himself was A method of Easing Pain. He looked Up and Saw the Sky Changed into Some Cursed Thunder Clouds. Thunder Roaring From One end to the other.
Then he saw something Moving At hyper Speed Heading towards the Football Field. Josh started Running,Trying To escape this Queer Predicament Heading towards him. Before He could Move A quarter Mile he Felt Something piercing His Body like a Knife' . He Fell Down on the Field,lied There like Someone who was just shot by An Unknown Criminal. But the Question that Ran through his Fading Mind Was

"Is he going to Die Now without Seeing Eminem's New album??

*Stella* : Get them Over Here.

She has never seen anything like this before. All of her career would be for this moment, She thought As She Saw the Nurses Attending To the Injured People in the Hospital.

*Stella* : What's the Weather Report??

*Mike* : Literally have no Idea Stella. It's like Zeus's Anger is everywhere.

Mike Was Tall,Bald,pretty Muscular with large dark eyes. Stella have worked with him For almost her career. She was a Doctor ,Mike was a Detective. They have Had some on off relationship Over the Years. Until last Christmas when they Had A fight and broke up for Good. but they were friends, Friends that only talk to each other only on important situations just like this One.

*Nurse* : Doctor Stella, Doctor Stella, you're Needed.

*Stella* :I have to Go,Call me when you have some good news ,Mike!

*Mike* : Okay,Take care.

Mike Was Still Speaking when his Phone Rang,Stella was long gone now. probably in some ward Doing some immediate Surgery, he thought'

*Mike* : Hello.......Okay,Be there like yesterday..

He raced to his car and Headed Downtown To where he was Assign To by his Boss'.

*Rita* : What the hell is Going on??

She said as she entered inside the stadium. the Thunder clouds had held her there. She couldn't move,She wouldn't move. She was Afraid it might Rain. She Hated Rain. She thought of calling Stella To come pick her up, But cellphones weren't working.

*Rita* : Damn! Guess am stuck here Till Santa Comes(Claus)

She headed Towards the Football Field To see if she could find Shelter. She saw the Changing Room and Ran There.

*Rita* : locked'!! C'mon can't this day get any worse.

She said As she Saw A figure Or Something on the Football Field.

*Rita* : And what the Hell is that suppose to be?? An alien??

Rita Was known to be a Talkative, A troublemaker, a tomboy ,someone who joked with any situation no matter how deep it was but Easily Emotional. She ran towards the Field To see what it was.

*Rita* : Holy Cow, what happened here??

She said As she Saw the grasses on the field turn into ashes. the football field wasn't a football Field anymore. It was more like a Little Dessert in the middle of the stadium. She moved closer and saw someone in the middle of the middle of the field .She Ran towards The person and Discovered that it was a boy.

*Rita* : Are you okay?
Hey..Hey can you hear me??

Josh Woke up,Opening his eyes to see the World, Wondering If he was dead, if he was waking up In the land of the dead. He did wonder what the Afterlife was Gonna be. If there was truly A Heaven or Hell.
He still couldn't See clearly ,He was still Drown In his Thought When he Heard a Voice. Someone was talking, someone was trying to wake him up. he opened His eyes widely and he saw a figure right above him.

"Are You okay?? Hey....Hey can you hear me??

Josh Could see the Figure Clearly now,It was a Girl. she was there right above him like a goddess sent to protect. But She was no goddess ,She was human like him ,someone who have found the only place he could think without any goddamn person Disturbing Him.

*Rita* : Are you okay?How did you get here?? What is going on here??

Josh heard all these Questions but for some reasons he didn't answer. He didn't know who this Girl was but he did know she was a 5 star talkative.

*Josh* : I don't know...

*Rita* : You don't Know?? Please tell you're not brain dead. You can remember your name right?? What's your Name??

*Josh* : My name is Josh Luck and am not Brain Dead. What's going on Here? Last thing I remembered I was standing Here And I....I ..

*Rita*: And what?

*Josh* : I....I Don't Remember

*Rita* : well we better Get the hell out of here before another unexpected brainwave happens here.

Rita said as she helped Josh On his Feet.

*Rita* : And Am Rita ," Rita Empire

*Josh* : Nice to meet you..

They both headed towards the Stadium's Gate. The Thunder Clouds were no more

*Mike* : Copy that sir!

He smiled as he answered his Transmitter.. He just completed His Earlier Task. His boss has Given Mike and the Rest of The Squad A task to help protect and Guard The Citizen in the Area to their respective homes. He was on a Route To See if anyone needed Some help. He wanted To call Stella To ask her how she was doing But Network was Jammed .
He have been thinking about Stella All day. He thought as he passed the State stadium noticing the Gate was open.

*Mike* : Maybe some footballers Came to train and Got stuck when the Sky Went Thunder clouds.

He said To himself as he parked his By the Side of the gate. He came out of his Car ,looked at the Sky ,It was Normal Now. He Took his Torch and went inside the Stadium Hoping To Meet some Good news.

*Rita* : It's Dark in here, I can't see a Thing.

Rita Said as they Moved Through The Fans seats.

*Josh* : That's because it's Dark and you can't see a thing.

Josh Have been here Not once, Not twice but more than a hundred times .Even If he was blind He could Pass Through the Stadium Like A Knife Piercing Through A Pie of Butter. Moving a little Further to show Rita the way To pass. He wondered Who she was And what she was doing in the Stadium In the First place. The State stadium Was A Place People Hated ,Even If there was a Football match the Attendants Wasn't Encouraging. Josh Was Still Wondering When He heard Rita with Million Dollar Question.

*Rita* : So Are you an Alien?

*Josh* : No Am a Cartoon.

*Rita* : *Laughs* Cartoons ain't that bad, Depends on the Animation Though. So you're not an alien, What are you then? A Demigod??

*Josh* : A human Being..Why are you asking anyway? Do you believe In aliens or supernatural Beings??

*Rita* : Supernatural Beings I do .. Aliens Not so sure. Evolution Have never Given us a Chance To see an Actual Alien .. So believing Kinda Suck.

*Josh* : Yea Right!!

Josh said, Rolling His eyes. For some Unexplainable Reasons he was Happy Around Her. What am I thinking ? I just met here? He was still thinking when He heard something!

*Josh* : Wait Do you hear That??

*Rita*: Hear what? I don't hear anything. Do you hear something??

*Josh* : yea, I hear something.

Josh said Looking Around ,trying to Trace the Sound from it's Source.

*Josh* : I hear something like Footsteps , More of heartbeat . it's getting louder and louder.

*Rita*: Okay that's Weird And Creepy. Maybe it's your Brain playing Tricks on You,Joshy.

Rita said looking around. it was dark ,Rita Looked At her Cellphone .

*Rita* : It's 9:07pm . Damn We have been here For Quite a While Now don't You think??

*Josh* : Yea, Seriously You don't hear that??

Josh Looked Up and Noticed His Vision Change. He was Seeing Everything In a Blueish White Format. He Saw something Moving, He closed his eyes Wishing they were Deceiving Him. He opened Them Again Only to meet the same fate. He Saw A Skeleton Moving With something like a Torch in it's hand. He was Still there,looking Dumbfounded,Wondering if Rita was right About his brain Was Playing Tricks On him When he saw a Skeleton Hand waving Right and left Across his Face. Josh Closed His eyes and open them Again. this time The Blueish White vision was Gone And Realized It was Rita's hand Waving.

*Rita* : Are you okay??

*Josh* : yea, am okay just experiencing a little headache

*Rita* : Really?? Well my Godmother Is a Doctor . After we Get the hell out of here maybe You can meet Her and She......

"Who's there?? A voice shouted out From the Gate.

Rita Could have Sworn she Recognize that Voice

*Rita* : Uncle Mike?? Is That you??

The_End_Of_Episode_1

wow!!! finally I don land, even if am late, I still get the front seat, since my name is a " character " here, so fellow nairalanders shift!!!!!!!!

Evajeal,

Yinks89

Ralupresh

dexzzy

Ztarlord

Jeweltab

Jaytoy

and

how can I forget

pearl05
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode 2 (Creation part 2)

*Mike* : Rita?? What the hell are you doing here?

*Rita* : Long Story

*Josh* : Short Story
Actually, " She Got Lost"

*Rita* : Thank you for Creeping In Ghost Freak., And Mike this is Ghost Freak, I Met him Here, He calls Himself Josh

*Josh* :Nice to Meet you Uncle Mike.
Josh said as he shakes Mike's Hand

*Mike* : Nice to meet you too Josh, Hmm Uncle Mike?? Nobody Calls Me that..Even my nephews Don't..

*Josh* : You're Sure?? Because Disney Over Here Just Called You That

*Mike* : Really?? Rita Did you??

*Josh* : Yea Really.. She did With Her loudmouth!

Josh Answered, Moving a Little Further Now. They were heading For Now.

*Rita* : Guys? Gate? Remember?? We Need To Get out of here and Don't Call me Disney ,Joshy .

*Josh* : Oh you can call me Freak and I can't Call you Disney, Well that's alright..For a Loudmouth!!

*Rita* : Don't Even Go there..

*Josh* : Or What?? You're Gonna Put makeups on me??

*Rita* : That's It...

Rita Said Charging At Josh But Mike Stopped Her By Holding Her Hand..

*Mike* : Wow wow wow wow ,No need to Create a Scene Here ,Or I will be Force To Arrest Both of You...

*Rita* : Let me Go, He started it

*Josh* : Seriously?? Am not the One who can't Control Her Mouth..

*Mike* : I say stop!!!!

Mike Shouted Out And Silence Broke In ..

*Mike* : I Can't Believe that Worked. So am Going To take you to the Mansion and Josh?

*Josh* : Any place Away From this Loudmouth!

*Mike* : Okay, We will talk about Location in the Car..And Rita Behave!

Mike Said, Letting Go of Rita's Hand.. They all Headed Towards His Car..
Josh was Still thinking about what he saw. Did he See Mike in X-Ray vision?? What? That's Crazy,It made no sense.

"What's happening to me?? Maybe Rita was Right,My mind is Playing Tricks on me."

*Rita* : Hey? You getting in or what??

Josh Heard Rita Shouting From Inside the Car,He Totally Forgot He was Standing Close To Car.

*Josh* : Sure!! But Am Sitting in the Backseat..

*Rita* : I won't want it any other way

Josh Got in the Backseat and Mike Brought The Engine To life. Next thing they Knew ? They were Speeding the Road ...

*Stella* : is that all Of them??

Stella Asked the Nurse close to her. She have been Attending To patients Since Mike Left Her. she did wish he was here.

" What?? What am i thinking?? She thought, I have people to think about right now, people Like............."

*Stella*: Oh my God, Rita. I haven't called Rita..

She Said As She Reached For her cellphone..

*Nurse* : Yea,that's all of them

*Stella* : Good, Tell Doctor Ahmed I Will be offline For a while.

Stella said Dialing Some Numbers On her Cellphone.

*Nurse* : okay

The Nurse Said As she walked down the Hallway

"Hellooooo!! I have been trying to call you Stella"

A voice Shouted out From the Cellphone's Speaker

"am with Mike ,we saw his bald head shinning in the Dark"

*Stella* : We??

"Oh long story,I will tell you when you get home. I already told Mike To take us to the Mansion. We are half way there already"

*Stella* : okay, Take care

She replied before Ending The Call. She was worried now, Not about Rita ,But About the Fact that she is going to see mike at the Mansion. Last Visit Didn't end well,She ended up Making him Coffee the Next Morning. Rita made a Big deal out of it so she Rather Not Repeat the same Scene.
She only hope that Mike shouldn't be there at the mansion when she get here.

*Mike* :Now that we are out of the Stadium, you guys mind telling me what you were doing there??

Mike asked As he drove Down The Road

*Rita* : I already Told you, I was struck there when the Sky went Thunder Zeus..

*Mike* : You Never told me that! Did you??

*Rita* : I did

*Mike* : When ??

*Rita* : Just Now

*Mike* : What About You Josh??

*Josh* :Me?? I... I was ..

*Rita* : Probably Doing Some Freakish Weird Stuff like Lying In the Middle Of a football Field..

*Josh* : What's your Problem??

*Rita* : What's My Problem??

*Mike* : Stop Stop Stop!!

Mike Thundered Out as He pull Over Into a Gas Station..

*Mike* : Look? Am Going Inside to get some Stuffs..So try not to kill each other okay??

*Rita* & *Josh*: Fine!!

Mike Left The Kids and went inside a small Mall inside the Gas station. Silence Broke in Car,Josh Was Starring Off the Door windshield When he saw A Car on Fire, The Car Was Halfway from Falling off The Bridge.

*Josh* :Oh my God. Are you seeing this??

*Rita* : Hell Yea...

Rita Replied Quickly As she got out of the Car,went to the booth,Took the Fire extinguisher Before Racing Towards the Burning Car.

*Josh* : What the.... Hey Wait Up

Josh Racing Behind Her. When He Got to where the Car is ,it was Half way off the Bridge.

"Help Help Help" A Voice Cried Out from the Car.

*Josh* : Now what??

*Rita* : Try and See If you can Open That Back Door.

Rita said as She Raced to the Other Back Door Opposite Josh's..

*Rita* : It's Stuck! I can't open it.

Josh Tried To Open the his Back Door,Adding a Little Force and To his Surprise , He Pulled The Whole Door Off the Car..

*Josh*: Wow...What the Hell....

Josh Said as He threw the Door Off his Hand.

Rita Came rushing and Her Countenance Went pale When She Saw The Door lying By the Side of the Bridge..

*Rita* : How?? Never mind...

Rita Said As She Entered The Car Through the Newly Opened Backdoor

*Josh* : Whoa..What are you doing?? That's gonna Add to the Weight Of the Car,Making it off balance ..Hereby you know what!!!

*Rita* : Not If am Fast Enough to get him out First..

*Driver* : I Can't Move, The Seatbelt is Stuck!!

*Rita* : Don't Worry Sir..Just....ahhhhhhhh

Rita Screamed As the Car Went Off Balance ,Totally Off The Bridge But Not Before Josh Held The Bottom Of the Car From Behind In an Attempt To Stop It and To His Surprise The Car Stopped! He tried dragging the Car Back but it Was stuck at the Edge of the Bridge. So He Decided To Lift The Car And Again To His Surprise The Car Lifted Up.
*Josh* : Wow!

*Rita* : What the Bloody Hell..

Josh Moved Back In a Slow pace With the burning car in his hands. It was Like Lifting a 42 inches LED TV.
Realizing The Car was Still Burning, He Quickly Added a Little Momentum To His Speed. Totally Backing off the Edge of the Bridge,He Dropped The Car Down and Took the Fire Extinguisher that Rita had Dropped Earlier And Turned Off the Fire.
He then Move towards The Driver's Seat, pulled Out the Seatbelt with his newly found Strength.. He Took The driver Off The Car..

*Josh* : Are you Alright??

*Driver* : Am Fine, just that My leg Hurts..

*Josh* : You Broke your Ankle..

Josh Said As He Looked at the Driver's Leg..

*Driver* : How Do you Know that??

*Josh* : Lucky Guess.

Josh knew that Was a Lie,He X Rayed The Driver's Leg That Was How He Knew,The same way he saw Mike at the Stadium.

"What's happening To me ?? " josh Thought As He Helped The Driver's To his Feet.

He looked Around To See If anyone Witnessed The Scene.. His Heart Stopped When He Saw Rita Staring At him Incredulously

*Rita* : What are you??

*Sales_Girl* : So Everything Will Be Three Thousand ,Seven Hundred Naira.

*Mike* : What?? For a Baseball Cap and A Newspaper??

*Sales_Girl* : And My Company! Beside ,The Baseball Cap Took Like 90 percent Of Everything..

*Mike* : Well,that's the Most important thing,At least with it, I won't be Getting Anymore Insults From the Kids..

Mike put on the Cap and Looked at the Nearby Mirror.

*Sales_Girl* : I think You Look Cute with your bald Head, Beside Your kids outside should Be Proud their Father look Like "Lex Luthor"

*Mike* : They are Not really my Kids, Am not a Father Yet. Am just keeping an eye on them..

*Sale_Girl* : They're Lucky,they should be, So you're taking the Cap right? Because you look good wearing it!!

*Mike* : Thanks For the Market Strategy Girl,But you won't be needing it..I will take everything.

*Sales_Girl* : Trust me, That was a Honest Compliment.

Mike Took Some Cash from his Wallet And Paid The Girl..

*Mike* : You can keep the Change. so what's your name??

*Sales_Girl* : It's Re.......

Josh and Rita Came Banging Into the Mall, with The Driver's hands on their Shoulders..

*Mike*: My God!!, What did they Do Now..!!

Mike Said,Rushing Towards them..

*Mike*: What happened??

*Rita*: First You look Horrible Wearing that Cap, Second We found Him In His Car that was about to fall off the Bridge "

*Mike* : You guys Saved him?? How??

*Rita* : Some teamwork and some Miracle

*Josh* : Serious Miracle..

Mike was about to say something when his phone rang. he picked it up and answered.

*Mike* : Hello!......Okay, I'll be there..

*Rita* : Was that Stella??

*Mike* : That was my Boss, There is a Robbery Downtown and Apparently Am Needed.. So am Going to Drop this Man at the Hospital ,you two stay here and wait for Stella . Am Gonna call her to Pick you guys up.

*Josh*: And His Ankle is broken, so you might wanna carry him.

Mike Took The Man's hand on his Shoulder and helped him to his Car Before Departing Off at A Berserk...

*Rita* : Now that The Cop is Gone, You and I Need Some Serious Familiarizing.

*Josh* : Oh...Really?? Can't things go back to normal? Like me hating you, and you hating me?

*Rita* : Yeaaaaa? I don't see that Happening..

Rita Quickly Replied as she Took Josh's Hand and Dragged Him outside of the Mall. She stopped when she saw the Sales Girl Walking Towards them

*Rita* : Act Cool , Josh!!

*Josh* : Why would I need to act cool??

*Sales_Girl* : Is the Man Gone? He left his Newspaper ...

*Rita* : Yea he's gone

she took the Newspaper from the Girl And Raced to The Door still holding josh in her other hand...
They Headed Towards a bench seat that was close to the road. As they were Moving, Rita Took an Iron rod From the Ground And Smashed it on Josh's Back..Josh Screamed!

*Rita* : (Feeling a little vibration) Does it Hurt??

*Josh* : Hell yea ....But the Pain Is Gone now...What's happening to me??

*Rita* : You tell me!, I saw you Lift a Car of the Bridge.. that's Like two tons ..I smashed you with an iron rod and you're still talking. What are you??

*Josh* : A Human being, Everything was normal this Morning.. All this Started at the Stadium, The Only Explanation is that the Lightning that Struck me Gave me Superpowers..

*Rita* :A Lightning Struck you?? Wow that's so cool...So tell can you fly? Please Tell me you can fly..

Josh Was Standing in the middle of the road ,Rita Was behind him.

*Josh* : I can't, I mean not yet.. This Weird To me, I was Normal this Morning and now am Superman..

*Rita* : So you have Super strength, You're Bulletproof and you can see through Things?? Because that's the only Explanation for you knowing the Driver Broke his Ankle..

*Josh* : I can see you're wearing a Grey Bikini..

*Rita* : You have supervision, Just leave with that next time okay??

Rita said trying to cover herself with the newspaper..

*Josh* : Okay..But seriously you have To Chose Grey..

*Rita* : Oh cmon...

Josh Looked at the Sky and Tried to count the stars..

*Rita* : So, Go!!

*Josh* : Go where??

*Rita* : Downtown Of course!,To the Robbery

*Josh* : ( Kicking a rock of the road) You're not Serious.

*Rita* : Hell yea, You have superpowers ,Go be a Superhero! A lot of us don't have that luxury..

*Josh* : I just want everything to be Back to normal

Josh Sat Down In the Middle of the Road

*Rita* : Back to being Weird?? So your friends can mock you?? No offense but I know You're Mocking stock!

*Josh* : That won't be a Problem if I have any friends..

*Rita* : Oh.. Sorry About that..

*Josh* : It's just that when you feel weird, A lightning Bolt Strikes you and you turn super weird.. I just want everything to be back to normal..

*Rita*: I don't see that happening! Look you have extraordinary Gifts,You can use it to save the world , Save cats from the tree kinda stuffs

*Josh* : Maybe if I get the opportunity ,maybe I can switch......

Josh stood up, Looked down the Road and Saw a Car Moving towards them at a high speed

*Josh* : I hear Gunshots ..

*Rita* : I hear Gunshots Too, Oh my God, Those Must be The Robbers Coming!!

*Josh* : Get inside Mall Rita, Go!

Josh Wasn't Done Talking when he saw Rita running A little further Towards The Speeding Car

*Josh* : Disney What are you doing??

*Rita* : Making you a hero ..Remember??

The car was about to Roadkill Rita when Josh Pushed Rita out of way leaving Himself in Direct contact with the Car.

The impact shattered The Front of the Car, Josh Standing Still As he Penetrated into Bonnet of the Car ,Shattering The Front Car Into Pieces. The car stopped Leaving the Driver and Everyone in it Unconscious..

Josh Came out of the Damaged Bonnet of the Car, His shirt Torn and Was Physically Unharmed. He headed Towards where Rita was Lying Down

*Josh* : Disney , Are you okay??

*Rita* : yea, Are You??

The_End_Of_Episode_Two
Re: Superbolt by StellamarisIII(f): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
following
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode 3 (Creation Part 3)

The Police Were Everywhere in the Scene, Mike And The Others Were In a Hot pursuit With the Robbers..They Were all Surprised when they Saw the Robber's Car In the Middle of the Road Half Dead, Everyone in It Unconscious. Mike Was Glad The Accident Didn't happen In The Gas Station, But What ran Through his mind was what caused the Accident. Some Of the Police Were Gone now, Mike Looked Around and saw Rita and Josh sitting in a Bench Seat Along the Road. Just Few meters away from the Scene. He Headed There..

*Mike* : Are you guys okay??

*Rita* : yea...We Heard the Noise.

*Mike* : Did you Guys See anything?? The Experts here are Saying The Car was Stopped By something, Something stronger than a Locomotive!

*Rita* : We didn't see anything, Beside how can a 50 ton of Metal be in the middle of the Road And be gone in a Flash? ,Because we were inside When We heard the Noise and When we came out, The Car was the Only thing in the middle of the Road..

*Mike* : (Hmmmm, Looking at Josh) What happened to your Shirt ??

*Josh* : (Looking at Himself, Realizing His Shirt was Torn) Oh.. I ...

*Rita* : He Fell..

*Mike* : You Fell??

*Josh* : Something like That.

*Mike* : Last time I Checked, Falling doesn't Cause.....

Mike Noticed A Car parking in the Gas station, A Lady Came Out of the Car And Headed Towards Them..

*Rita* : Thank God!
Stella...I seriously Need Some Sleep ,It's Morning Already..

*Mike* : (Looking at his Wristwatch) wow! 12:15 Am!!

*Stella* : Rita Are you okay?? (Looking at Mike,Then Josh).. What happened Here??

*Rita* : Car Accident! ,We Need To Go,(Pointing at Josh) And this Is Ghost Freak aka Josh!

*Josh* : Nice to Finally Meet You Ma. Loudmouth Introduced You Earlier.

*Rita* : (Dragging Josh Towards Stella's Car) Let's Go...

*Stella*: So, Ahum Thanks anyway For Looking after Rita and her New Friend

*Mike* : Anything For You,So Call you Later??

*Stella* : Yea Do that..

*Rita* : (Shouting From Where the Car was) hellooooo

*Stella* : I have to Go..Bye

*Mike* : Bye.

Mike Watched Stella As she Headed towards her car, Admiring Her Curves. "Damn" He thought Deeply ,missing the Little History they Both Had..
Stella Got into her Car with the Kids and Drove Off, Leaving Mike and Some Policemen alone in the Gas Station...Mike Walked Into the Mall And Saw the The Sales Girl Arranging Some Goods.

*Mike* : Hey, I kinda Left my Newspaper Here...

*Sales_Girl* : (Turning Around) Oh, You're Back! ,I gave it to One of the Kids, The Girl..
*Mike*: Rita...Greaaaaaat

*Sales_Girl* : (Looking Worried) Are they Okay??

*Mike* : Yea ,They just Left...Why Ask anyway, They were Here when the Accident Happened, So they Ought to be Okay

*Sales_Girl* : No they Weren't., they Were Outside the Whole Time..When I heard The Noise ,I ran Out to See what was happening And Saw The Kids in the Middle of the Road With the Damaged Car..The Girl was Lying Down ,I thought the Car Knocked Her Down...

*Mike* : Wait! They weren't here ?? They Told me...Never mind ,They are Unharmed And Untouched Expect for Josh's Shirt.....

*Sales_Girl* : (Feeling Relief) Thank God..I know it's Crazy But what I saw Was Unbelievable..

*Mike* : What was That??

*Rita*: I saw The Kid....

Just in that Moment Mike's phone Rang. He Answered and Turned To The Sales Girl After Ending Call..

*Mike* : Sorry I have to Go, Work Calls..

Mike Left the Mall,Leaving The Sales Girl All Alone. She went to Where the Computer Was and Played A Video. "Security Cam" Written was on the Screen'. She Restarted the Video, Her Face went pale when she watched The Part where Josh Stopped The Running Car With Just his Body...

*Sales_Girl* : What the hell are you kid??

Josh Stared Out the Windscreen as The Car Moved Down the Lonely Road. The Trip have Been Quiet ,Silence Flooded the Car. Josh Was Busy Thinking about His Newly Gained Powers when Rita Broke the Silence.

*Rita* : So Josh,You're Staying with us For a While Right?

*Stella*(Making a Glance At Rita) And Why would Josh Stay With Us For a While?

*Rita* : Because He Wants to. Don't you Josh?

*Josh* : I......

*Rita* : (Interrupting) You see?? He wants to, Do you have any problem with that Stella? (Staring at Stella In the Eyes then Rising An Eyebrow)

*Stella* : (SLowing Down the Car A little,As She Noticed Some Armed Group of Men Ahead) I don't, Why Don't You Guys Fasten Your Seatbelts?

Stella Asked as she Pressed a Button On the Side Door Locking all the Doors of the Car..

*Rita* : Maybe They are the Vigilantes..

*Josh* : Obviously Not!,

Stella Stopped the Car. one of the Armed Men Headed towards the car,He was All Dressed in Black with a Baseball Cap. he Walked Towards the Driver Seat..

*Armed_Man* : (Knocking the Windscreen With his Gun) Nice Ride you Have Here, You mind Stepping Out?

*Rita* : What's He Saying? Can't the Dumb Brain Know we can't Hear him with the Windscreen Shut..

*Josh* : He wants Stella to Step out of the Car.

*Rita* : Thanks , Now what?

*Stella* : (Turning To Josh Who was in the Backseat) How the hell did you hear that?

*Josh* : I can read lips..

The Armed Men Where Everywhere Around the Car now. One of them Smashed The Diver's Windscreen Trying to Force His way in, Another was Trying to Pull out Josh's Door.

*Rita* : Josh? Do something.. Like Now??

The one At Josh's Side Aimed His Gun at Josh, Just before he was about to Pull the Trigger, Josh let a Slight Kick on the Door,Sending the Door and the Armed Men Behind it Few Meters Away into the Nearby Bushes. The One At Stella's Side Got Scared And Backed Away A little. Josh Stepped Out of the Car Looking at the Armed Man at The Back of the Car who was Holding a Baseball Bat. He Charged Towards Josh Smashing the Bat On Josh's body, The Bat Shattered into Pieces.
Josh Gave a Fist punch On the Man's Face, Sending some Teeths Out as the man Fell down on the Road Unconscious.. Josh Moved Towards the Front of the Car As he Confronted the last Armed man who was Pointing His Gun at him

*Armed_Man* : (His Hand Shaking) What are you Man!!?

*Josh* : (Moving A Little Bit at Him) Put down the Gun and No one Get Hurt..

*Armed_Man* : Two of my Men are Hurt by you already, So it's Gonna be unfair if I don't hurt you back..

The Armed man Pulled the Trigger and Fired a Shot at Josh. Josh Fell Down, Feeling a Slight pain Beneath His Chest..

*Josh* : ( Touching His Stomach) No Blood!, Guess Am Bulletproof!

*Armed_Man* : (firing Another Shot at Josh's Back) What are You Man?

*Josh* sadScreams) ,Dude Stop That..

The Armed man was about to To fire another shot when Josh Stood up and Charged at him. Stepping at the Man's Feet,The Armed Man Let out a Scream. Josh Held The Barrel of the Gun,Bended It Down,Dragged the Pistol from The man, And Smashed it On Armed Man's Head Sending him Unconscious..

Josh Heartbeat was Racing,He Was Sweating,completely Overwhelmed . Then Fear Struck His Mind, Stella Was In the Car and He just Got Shot in Front Of Her.."Oh Man" He thought..Rita Got Out of the Car And Walked To where Josh was.

*Rita* : Didn't know the Lightning Bolt Gave you fighting Skills
*Josh*: (Turning Towards Rita) Watch a lot of Bruce Lee. is Stella Freaked Out??( Josh Asked Worried)

*Rita* : Yea,She is..

Stella opened her Door and Got out of the Car .She Raced To Where josh Was and Pulled Up his Shirt

*Stella* : You're not Bleeding, Why aren't you Bleeding?

*Josh* : I don't know..

*Rita* : Long Story Stella, Promise To tell you Everything When we get Home..

*Stella*: (Taking a Step back From Josh) I would love to hear any berserk Story That you're gonna Tell , So Let's get moving, And Josh, Thanks for Everything!

*Josh* : Yea, No Probs
*Rita* : (punching Josh's Arm) Ahhhhh.. (letting out a Scream) ..That's so not Cool, Totally Forgot you're now Made of Steel...

*Josh* : You wanna Punch me again ? I would Love that..

*Rita* : Nice Try..So what about the Bad Guys ?shouldn't we take them To the Hospital or something?

Josh and Stella Gave Rita A Weird Stare..

*Rita* : Or Not!!

*Josh* : so am I suppose to Pretend am Comfortable While I Sit in the Backseat with No Side door?

*Rita* : Jeez.. am not the One who Kicked The Door Off..

*Josh* : And that's the Thanks I get for Saving your life. (Turning to Stella) Am Truly sorry about the Door, Hope Insurance Covers that

*Stella* : No Biggie Josh, You Saved the Entire Car by destroying some Part, That was Thoughtful but the only problem is Me Explaining to Insurance Company On What Caused The Damage..

*Rita* : We can just Tell them our superpowered Friend Kicked The Door Off the Car, Literally..

*Josh* : Heyyyy...Fine I will sit in the Back..you happy?

*Rita* : hell yea ... Can we go now?

*Stella* : Sure..

They all went into the Car and Drove off,Leaving the Scene with The Armed Men Lying in the Road Unconscious..

Mike Looked At the Unconscious Man Lying Down As He tried to Wrap his Head To figure Out what happened. No one Else was in the Scene Expect For Mike's Partner "Samson". He Was An Average man, Probably In the Mid-Twenties, Well Muscular Structure for Someone his Age.

*Mike* : Did you find Anything?

*Samson* : The whole Place is a Mess. Can't even Come up with a Scenario..

*Mike* : First it was a Running Car Smashed In the Middle of the Road, Now it's This??

*Samson* : Obviously what stopped the Getaway Car is somehow related to this

*Mike* : You think? I mean Two Guys Lying In the Middle of the Road unconscious. Maybe They were Drunk?

*Samson* : (putting his Gloves on and Picking something From the Ground) I will agree If I haven't Seen this..(Showing it to Mike)

*Mike* : Is that Gun??

*Samson* : No, It's my Dick. of course it's a Gun!

*Mike* : (Laughs) What Happened to The Barrel? It looks like it was bended.

*Samson* : After All the unexplainable Things we have seen today? Bro This is officially Crazy Night..

*Mike* : So Who ever did this To The Guys must have Done this to The Gun..

*Samson* : Correct!!
Am Taking the Gun to the Station for Fingerprint Scan..

They Both Turned When the Heard a Voice Coming for the Road,Inside Woods. Mike Followed the Voice And Saw a Cleared Path With a Figure at the End. He went There And Found a Car Door On top of a Man. Mike Carried The Door off the Man and Dropped it Close by. He Touched the Man,who appeared to be a Little Conscious..

*Mike* : Hey, Are you okay?

*Man* : My........... ..

*Mike* : Don't Say anything, Just Wait till we Get The Ambulance Here,...Then take you all in for Questioning

Samson Walked Into the Scene Looking at the Cleared path..

*Samson* : Did you Find anything? Oh man!! Is he dead?

*Mike* : No he's Not, Found him Here and a Car Door..Mind explaining Mr. Brainstorm?

*Samson* : From the Cleared path,I would Say the Man was Thrown Forcedly Down Here..You Found the Car Door on Top of him?

*Mike* : Yeaaaaa

*Samson* : (Looking Around) So The Car Door Must have been the Leading Force..

*Mike*: And what does that mean?

*Samson* : It means The Car door was what Hit the Man Down this Path, But the Question is what Pulled The Car Door Out of it's Car's? With that Force Generated, whoever or whatever That did this Must be Strong. Extremely strong..

*Mike* : You're saying a Human Being did this??

*Samson* : ( Pointing At the Road) Don't Know, The Car Was There, In the Road, Right in From of the Path.

*Mike* : (Turning the Car door And seeing it's Colour) For the Structure of the Car and it's Colour, It must be a...

*Samson* : 2014 Toyota Camry ...

*Mike* : I was gonna Say 2013...Nerd

*Samson* : Nah.. It's Totally 2014...Seriously don't Insulate..

*Mike* : (Touching the Car Door) well it's 2013 Alright...

*Samson* : How are you sure? Mr Insulate?

*Mike* : Because I know who it belongs to..

*Samson* : And who ?

*Mike* : Stella.........

The End of Episode Three
Re: Superbolt by jeweltab(f): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks alot for the mention,i'm just gonna take a seat
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode 4 (Creation Part 4)

*Josh* : (Looking Around The sitting Room With Disbelief) You Guys Live Here? It's So Big, This Sitting Room Is Like Two Times Bigger than My Apartment, Like Literally

*Rita* : (Sitting Down on The Luxurious Furnished Chair,Dragging Josh Down With Her) you Think? , Well We Should Get you Cleaned Up, Your Shirt Is Torn

*Josh* : (Running his Hands On The Couch) it's So Soft, It's way Nicer Than My Bed. Oh Yea, My Clothes, you Guys probably Don't Have Boy Clothes, So You Guys Can Just Take me Home and I Can Change into Something Nice, Because I don't wanna Wear Disney Clothes.

*Rita* : you Say That Like it's a Bad Thing!

*Josh* : I Say that like it's an Abomination!

Josh Felt a Pain, Right Beneath His Chest,He Touched The Impact Area!

*Josh* : (Confused) Blood?

*Rita* : (Worried) Josh Are You Okay? Stella!!!!!!

Rita Cried Out, As Stella Came Banging In. She lied Him Down,Torn Josh's Shirt Apart Before Giving Josh The Doctor Look'

*Stella* : ( Cleaning the Wound) We Have Good News And Bad News...

*Josh* : (Groans) What?? Bad News First!

*Stella* : Its A Bullet wound

*Rita* : Is it Severe? What's the Good News then?

*Stella* : The Bullet Didn't Penetrate His Skin
*Rita* : (Giving Stella a Weird Look) What?

*Stella* : His Body is Becoming Invulnerable, Whatever That Happened to Him Changed His DNA... This Is Old Fashion, But It's Old as New!

Stella Said As She Took a Bandage And Wrapped It Around Josh's Stomach. Josh was Unconscious, He Passed Out During Stella And Rita Conversion...

*Rita* : (looking Worried) he's Out!!

*Stella* : Don't Worry , He's Still Breathing. At this Rate , Any Medications Towards Josh's New Genetic Code Will Be....

Stella Found It Hard To Complete Her sentence. She was Afraid On how Rita Would React. She Knew Rita Have a Positive Feeling Towards Josh and She Doesn't Want To Break Her Down Emotionally. But Stella Knew Inside Herself that She Suck At Lying

*Rita* : (Shouts) Be what Stella!!!!!!

*Stella* : Will Be Scientifically Impossible. Whatever Happened To Him Heighten His Molecular Structure Phenomenally. His DNA Was Still Been rewritten When He was Shot, That's Why The Bullet Left a Bruise. But Don't Worry, He's Strong, He will Survive.

*Rita* : Yea, He's Strong

Stella Was About To Let out another Sentence When A Cellphone Rang Inside the Sitting Room. Stella Followed the Ringing, It was Coming From Her Hand Bag That was On top Of the Table Closed to the Couch. She Unzipped The Bag And Brought out the Phone..

*Stella* : (Looking At Rita) it's Mike.

*Rita* : Why are you Looking at me? I have No Business With Mike

*Stella* : (Answering The Call) Hello...Yea Am Fine, we are Home already....No My Car is Right Here.. Why ask?....oh..Did He Find anything?.......
okay See Tomorrow, Sorry See you Towards the Evening ... Okay Bye

*Rita* : What was That About?

*Stella* : Mike And His Partner Found Josh Heroic Scene and The Side Door of my Car.

*Rita* : That's Not So Bad...

*Stella* : They Also Found A Gun That Was Bended..And Mike's Partner Took the Gun For Fingerprints Scan

*Rita* : (Looking At Josh) Oh Josh!

*Stella* : And We all Know Whom Mike's Partner Is... Samson!!

*Rita* : Oh My God!!, We Have To Stop Him Before he Does Any of the Scanning... If he Founds Out It's Josh, it's a total Bad News, We all know how Curious He is...

*Stella* : And How are we going to Do that?

*Rita* : (Smirks) Simple, We Break into A Police Station

*Stella* : What?

The Police Station Was Big,It was Three Storing Building. Police Cars Swamped Outside Of the Building. It was Dark but an average man could see because the moon was shining bright. The station's generator was on So light wasn't Really a problem. Policemen and women Moved In And Out, Some Arguing among themselves About Some Issue.. Samson and Mike Got Out of their Car and Headed Towards the Building..

*Samson* : What did Stella Say?

*Mike* : Nothing Really Important, She Was Acting Strange, Like she...

*Samson* : (Completing Mike's Sentence Quickly) like She Know Something?

*Mike* : Yea. And It Bugs Me To Know She is Keeping Things From Me...

Mike Said as He Pulled the Glass Door by the Handle. Inside of the Police Station was More Busier, Compare to What Was Outside. Mike Headed Towards His Little Mini Desk, at On The Chair before Opening some Files That were on the Table..

*Samson* : You Guys Broke up, Get Over It...

*Mike* : (Still Looking at the Files) Yea, But I do Tell Her Everything..

*Samson* : Okay That's It, Am Leaving You Right Now. I don't wanna Get Sentimental And Loose Focus on my Work. Unlike You , I take My Job Seriously, Not For the Money But for The....

*Mike*sadinterrupting) But for the Pleasure....

*Samson* : (Taking a Rubber Bag Out of His Pocket with The Gun Inside) I should attend to This ..

*Mike*: Yea, Well See You Later I guess,am Going Home To get some Rest. I mean We Haven't Slept all Day and It's Morning Already...

*Samson* : (Looking at his Wristwatch) 4:09am.. Today is Definitely For the Records

Samson Left Mike And Headed Towards A Little Office at the Ending of the Hall. The Hallway and mike's office Were on the first floor. He Knocked At the Door Before Letting Himself In..Files Were Everywhere, In The Floor And Table. Evidence Cut in Pieces Of Papers,Newspapers and Pictures Pinned To Whiteboard With a Red Thread Moving From One to Another..A Lady was Busy Looking at A Picture, Trying To Figure Out Something. She was Young, Around 23-25,Her skin Was Chocolate And Bodied Package. She Was Wearing Black Overall, A Black Trouser, A Black Top with a Black leather Jacket...She Looked Up when Samson Came In...

*Samson* : Felicia, Something Tells me you Don't know where The Time Is..

*Felicia* : (Looking Back at the Picture) What do you want? You only Call My Name when you Need A Favour. And It's late I know, I wanna Wrap everything Before midnight..

*Samson* : Good Morning Felicia...

*Felicia* : (Looking at the Wall Clock) What? It's 4:15am. Totally For the Records...

*Samson* : (Sitting Down On the Table,Removing Some Files To Create Some Space For His Butt) That was what I said, Anyway I Need a Favour

*Felicia* : Like I Said , You Always Need a Favour From Your "Only Needed Crisis Felicia"

*Samson* : (Dropping the Rubber Bag On Felicia's Lap who was Currently Sitting On The Chair) Need you to Do A Fingerprint Scan On that ..

*Felicia* : (Looking at the Content In the Bag) Whoa! Where Did You Get This ?

Samson Give her the "Cop Look"...

*Felicia* sadUnderstanding the Expression) Yep, Totally Forgot who I was Talking to, But This Was Done Manually, Like Literally. Look at the Curve. I mean To Defy The Stable Balance of Steel Requires Strength and Stamina Combine, You Have to Be Spidey Times Ten..

*Samson* : (Standing Up) Yea, I don't Care. Can I get it Today?

*Felicia* : The Magic Word?

*Samson* : I don't Believe in Magic!

*Felicia* : Okay, You win. yea I will forward the Information To Your Desk But Promise me Something..

*Samson* : What?

*Felicia* : That if this Turn Extraordinary, You will Allow Me into the Mystery..

*Samson* : Yea, Whatever, Bye!!

Samson Walked Out Of the Office, Leaving Felicia alone With The Unexplainable Content. Felicia Was Wondered What Happened To the Gun, Being a Forensic Scientist Allow Her Solve Weird Cases Everyday But this one Was Strange, Weirder And Extraordinary.

*Felicia* : Well, Here Comes Crazy..

Felicia Said as She Dropped the Rubber Bag on the table. Putting on Her Black Gloves,She Took the Gun Out For Scanning ..

*Felicia* : Let's See Who Made you this way...

Josh Opened His Eyes And Saw The Ceiling Fan Moving Round And Round. He Looked Around and Discovered He Was Lying On a Bed,Probably The Guest Room, He Thought.. He Got Up And Looked at the Wall Clock. "11:36am". He Saw a Note On Chair Written

" Get a Bath And Change, There Is Something To wear In Wardrobe, Then Meet me In the Living Room.. Rita ".

..Josh Entered The Bathroom And Looked at the Mirror, He Noticed His Body Structure Has Changed, He Got Abs And Was Average Muscular. He Had His Bath and Went To the Wardrobe, There was Nothing Inside Expect A Black Trouser, A Blue T-shirt and a Zipper Hoodie..He Dressed Up In them Expect for the Hoodie, He Saw a Baseball Cap and Put it On..
He Was about to Open the Door When His Super hearing Triggered, Hearing the Conversation Between Rita and Stella

√√√((( *Rita* : Look! Stella Am Going Whether you like it or Not..

*Stella* : And How are you gonna Do that? The Sun is Up, And Not in a Friendly Degree

*Rita* : Don't Worry, I got that Covered..

*Stella* : what if you get caught? This Samson's Territory For God sake, The Guy is like F**king Sherlock Holmes ...

*Rita* : Don't Worry, Am Doing this For Josh.

*Stella* : Why? You don't even Know the Kid..

*Rita* : But He Saved My Life like Twice Now, So this is nothing Compare To that...)))√√√

Josh's Hearing went back to Normal. What was Stella And Rita Talking about? He Thought, Where was Rita Going. He Headed To The Living Room, By the Time He got there, Stella was Gone and Rita Was Looking For Something In The Cupboard Close To the TV..

*Josh* : Hey!

*Rita* : (Turning Around) You're Awake!

She Ran to Josh And Hugged Him before Touching his Stomach..

*Josh* : I took the Bandage Out, No Scar!

*Rita* : (Letting Go Of Josh) My Superman!, But We have a Problem

*Josh* : Which is?

*Rita* : Remember Your Little Heroic Scene With the Bad Guys?

*Josh* : Yea, What about it?

*Rita* : The Police Found out about it, not that they Know About you, They Will Soon Because They Found The Gun You Took from The Bad Guy,The One You Gruesomely Change It's Metallic Structure!

*Josh* : Hit the Nail in the Head Rita...

*Rita* : The Police Have it, And They Want to do a Fingerprint Scan on It...

*Josh* : So? I have no Problem With That..

*Rita* : So?? If they Find out About You They Are gonna Lock you Up like a Lab Rat, Test Every Single Activity Of Yours , and Use you like a Slave..

*Josh* : Or maybe they can Help me Get rid Of these powers..

*Rita* : Did you hit Your Head? This is not Some cartoon!

*Josh* : I know.. But I don't want this ..

Josh Said As He Walked to the Door..

*Rita* : (Moving a little Close To Josh) Where are you Going?

*Josh*: Am Going Home, Thanks For the hospitality But Am Leaving

Josh Opened The Door and Left the Mansion. Stella Walked Into The Living Room Few Minutes Later and Saw Rita Looking Out the Door..

*Rita*sadWithout Turning ) he's Gone, You happy Now?

*Stella*: Am Sorry

Rita Walked Towards The Stairs And Stopped

*Rita* : Am Saving Josh's Life, Am Going To that Police Station to Get the Gun, And Nobody or Anything is Gonna Prevent me From Doing That...

Rita Said Before Running up the Stairs..

A Car Was Driven Inside The Police Station Parking Lot. Samson Got Out, Looked around and Saw Felicia Discussing With Some Policemen... He Walked There and Gave the Policemen The "Alone Look" and The Policemen Left them Alone..

*Felicia* : Jeez Thanks, Now You're So Scary No one Wants To be Around You.

*Samson* : (Avoiding the Mockery Compliment) Any News?

*Felicia* : The Scanner Wasn't Working Yesterday And still Not Working. but I have a Friend Off Town Who can Help me with that...
*Samson* : (Shouting Out) So what are you Waiting For? Can't you see this is Important..

*Felicia* : I can see you're Shouting at Me and Everybody is Looking at Us..

*Samson* : (Looking around, Noticing Everyone was Looking at them) Get it Done!! Today Okay?
*Felicia* : Okay!, The Content Is in my Office, So Relax, Okay?

Samson Left Her and Headed To the Police station without Saying a Word. A Diesel Truck Horned and Felicia Turned Around and Saw The Driver Waving..

*Driver* : Where's the Generator At? They Called for a Refill..

*Felicia* : it's in the Backyard, Just Go Round the Right Side of the Station..

*Driver* : Thanks..

The Truck Followed The Direction And Parked Inside another Parking Lot That was Located In the Backyard..The Driver Got Out And Started His Work. A Figure Crawled Out From Beneath the Truck,Revealing Itself, It Turns out to be Rita.. She was Under the Truck the whole time, Dressed in Black overall like an Assassin, Covering Her Face with a Niqab, Her head With a Hoodie and a Baseball Cap. She Dodged The Driver and Headed To the Backdoor of Station, She opened It And Went Inside...
Dodging Every Policeman by Hiding herself in the Shadow. Rita Headed For the Hall Way, Knowing Where The Forensic Scientist Office Was, Cause Mike Brawl about Felicia Being the Best Everytime he Comes by.. She Saw the Office, And Tried the Handle

*Rita* : Locked!! But Not For Long!!

She Pick a Pin From Her Pocket and Started Picking the Lock.. Twisting the pin Left and Right, She Gave a Positive Body Motion When She Heard a Sound..

*Rita* : My Third Favourite Sound!

She Said as She looked Around to see If anyone Saw Her. After Some Seconds Of Crosschecking, She went inside the office and Started Searching Quietly, Hoping To See what she was Looking For..She Went To the Cupboard that was in the Edge of the Office, Dragging it Out By The Handle She saw a Rubber Bag With the Gun Inside..

*Rita* : Bingo!!!

Rita Was about to pick It up When she Heard a Voice Behind Her..

"Don't Move".......

Josh Was Lying On the Bed in his Apartment Starring at the Ceiling.. It was a One Bedroom Apartment,That was All he could Afford.. He was Still Thinking about all that Have Just Happened, His Powers And Rita...Rita, He was Worried about Rita.
he was still drown in the ocean of thoughts when He Heard a Door Knock. He Got up and Focusing his pupils through the Door, when He saw that it was Stella,He Sat down on his Bed.

*Josh* : Come in, its not lock

Stella Came in, She Looked Different And "Why Will she Wear Just a Bra and Pant to his Apartment" Josh Thought But It Struck him that he was still Using his Supervision..he Closed His Eyes, Cursing Himself...

*Stella* : Are you okay ?

*Josh* : (Opening His Eyes) Sorry...

*Stella* : For What? I should be Apologizing..

*Josh* : Sorry For Not Telling You I was Leaving..

*Stella* : (Sitting Close To Josh in the Bed) Look, I Understand You're Scared, It's Totally Understandable. But You Don't need To Be Scared, You have Extraordinary Powers, And You Chose To Help Us with It..Walking Away from It Doesn't Make things Easier..

*Josh* : I just Trying To Fit in ...

*Stella*: Fitting In Doesn't make you Special, It just make you look like a facade. I don't think that lightning bolt that Struck was An accident, I think It's Destiny..

*Josh* : What if I don't Want that Destiny..

*Stella* : Then Create Yours, Rita Is Out Risking Her Life to Protect your Secret Because She Believes In You.

*Josh* : (looking Worried) Rita......

*Stella* : Josh, Am Asking You to Believe In Yourself, And Be the Hero you Are meant To Be..

*Josh* : (Standing Up) where is Rita Exactly?

Felicia Went inside The Station after She Directed The Truck Driver To Where the Generator Was..She Passed Samson Without Saying a word, heading Towards the Hallway To her Office. She Heard Some Noise Coming out of her Office, Quietly she Opened The Door And saw Someone Opening Her Cupboard. The Person Was Dressed In Black And Facing the Cupboard So Felicia Couldn't See the facial appearance Just the Back of the Person. Quietly, She picked a Hand spray From Her Bag That was Close to the Door Before Shouting Out..

*Felicia* : Don't Move....Slowing Put your Hands in the Air and Turn Around...

She was Still talking when Josh Sneaked Behind Her and Gave a Slight Tap on her Head With his Fingers. Catching Her Noiselessly As She Fell down Unconscious. Josh Lied Her Down in the Floor and Looked Up at Rita, She was still Facing the Cupboard..Then He thought Of a Joke..

*Josh* : (Deepening His Voice) Like My Partner Said, Don't Move or we will be Forced To Blast you Off this Building With our Bazooka..

*Rita* : (Confused) What?
*Josh* : (Releasing His Voice) okay you Got Me..

*Rita* : (Turning Around) Josh! You came!!

*Josh* : Stella Came Through..

*Rita* : (Looking at Felicia) Is She Dead..?

*Josh* : Of Course Not, She is Unconscious... Let's Go..

*Rita* : (picking the Rubber Bag from the Cupboard) Let's Go...

Rita Crossed Over Felicia's body and Held Josh's Hand. As they Opened The Door To Leave They Heard Policemen Shouting At them From Both end of the Hallway..

"Hey, You Two Stop Right there..."

The Policemen Shouted out as The Ran Towards Them. Rita Dragged Josh Inside the Office And Locked The Door. Josh Carried Felicia's Body To Where the Cupboard Was and Dropped Her. Then Pushed the Table and And Pressed it Against the Handle of the Door... Josh and Rita Looked at the Door as they Heard footsteps Marching around the Door From The Other side..

*Josh* & *Rita* : Sh"t !!!!!

The_End_of_Episode_Four
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode 5(Creation Part 5)

The Sun Was Burning In the Middle Of The Sky, It was Noon. Rex Decided To Close The Mall Early Today. She Locked The Mall And Left The Gas Station, Walking Towards the Road, She Saw The Lifeless Car Shattered Gruesomely Still picked In the Middle Of Road..

*Rex* : (Taking a Picture Of the Car with Her Cellphone) well the Police Should Get This Outta Of here Before It Raise Public Attention..

She Said to Herself and She Headed For Her Bike. She Was still working On Believing A kid Did that to the Car, She Deleted The Video From The Computer But Not Before Saving A Copy . She Was Curious Now, She wanted To Know More about Josh. At least she Got the Name of the Kid, But Finding A Josh In "Lost City" Was Like Finding A Needle in the Desert. There are Like Dozens Of Josh In "Lost City"...She was About to Start Her Bike when She saw A Police Car Parking Inside the Gas Station. Mike Got Out Of the Car And walked Towards Rex.

*Mike* : Hey!

*Rex* : Hi, You Wanna Buy Something ?

*Mike* : (Looking Disappointed) looks like you don't Recognize Me..

*Rex* : Sorry, I Don't ..

*Mike* : We Met this Morning, Came Here With Some Kids. Bought a Newspaper and a Baseball Cap, Remember?

*Rex* : (Feeling Embarrassed) Oh my God, Am so Sorry. Got a lot in my Head, Didn't Get Your Name

*Mike* : Didn't get Yours Either, Am Mike..

*Rex* : Am Rellana Emeka, People Call me Rex...

*Mike* : Catchy, You Guys Have Security Cams Right?

*Rex* : (Swallowing her Spit) Yea, We Do..But Some Punk Trashed It Last week...

*Mike* : So You guys Didn't Fix It?

*Rex* : My Boss Is Outta Town..

*Mike* : (Hitting His Fists Together) Shit!!!!

*Rex* : Any Problem? You Look Like you Lost a Case

*Mike* : Never mind, You're Sure You didn't See Anything, Like What Caused The Accident?

*Rex* : No, I was Inside.... I think You Should Ask The Kids, They Were Outside When it Happened..

*Mike* : Yea, I will Do that, They Are Probably Home with Stella.. Thanks For The Chat..

*Rex* : Yea No Prob

Mike Went Back to his car and Drove Off.
When Mike's Car was Out Sight, Rex Went Back To The Mall. Quickly Opening The Door , She Went In, And Headed For the Counter. She Took an Invoice Book From The Box Close By,Traced Mike's Sale, Wrote Down His Phone Number And Searched The Number On Facebook Using the Computer.. Seeing An Account "Mike Michael Santos" with a Profile Picture at the Beginning Of the Username, She Clicked On the Picture To Confirm Whether It was Mike.. After Confirming, She Clicked On Mike's Friend list and Searched For Stella. Seeing Only One "Stella Empire" She Opened The Profile and Wrote Down The Address Of Stella's House In a Piece of Paper.

She Shutdown the Computer and locked Back The Mall,she Was Happy With the Piece Of Information She Have, "Extraordinary Events doesn't always Knock at Someone's Door , So Am Taking this Shot" she Thought as She Sped Off the Gas Station on Her Bike

Samson Was At His Desk Looking at Some Files when he Noticed The Policemen and Women Running Down the Hallway. He Got Up And Asked One Of them What was Going On..

*Samson* : What's Going On? We on Drill?

*Policeman* : Some Mastermind Criminals Got Your Little Girlfriend Hostage in her Office..

*Samson* : What? Are they Still inside?

*Policeman* : Yea, the Office Is Surrendered, They Got No Place To Escape..

The Policeman Replied as he Quickly Joined His Fellow Mates. Samson Brought His Phone To Make a Call When He Saw Mike Walking Towards Him.

*Samson* : Just the Man I wanna Call...

*Mike* : What's Going On?

*Samson* : Some Punks Got Felicia Hostage In Her Office, And We Going there Right Now...

Samson Said as He Led the Way..

*Mike* : (Following Samson From Behind) What? Who on his Sane mind wanna Break in a Police Station ?

*Samson* : We are about to Find out..

When Samson and Mike Got to The Office, The Policemen and women Where Positioned From Every Angle Facing the Door with their Guns. Mike And Samson Brought Out their Guns ,Samson Walked To Door and Knocked!

*Samson* : This is The Police, of Course You Know that because this is A Police station.

Everyone Bursted Into Laughter...

*Samson* : (Continuing His Statement) Am gonna do This Two ways, My Way and the Hard Way Which is Also my Way. So you're Required to Come Out with your hands in the Air peacefully on the Count Of Three..... One!!!

*Josh* : (Whispering) We Need To Get Out of here, Stella is Outside waiting For Us..

*Rita* : (Whispering) And How are we gonna Do that? There are dozens Of Armed Men and women Outside This Door Ready To Waste us off to Pieces..

Rita Wasn't Done Speaking when She Heard A Voice...
"One"!!!!!!

*Rita* : (Whispering) oh my God that's Samson!! Total bad News

" Two"!!!!

*Josh* : (Whispering) Get Behind Me...
Rita Quickly Raced Behind Josh...

*Josh* : You May Wanna Close Your Ears..

Rita put Her Hands around Hers Ears, Blocking Her Ears from Any Noise..

"Three"!!!!!

Josh clapped his hands Together Sending Out A powerful Force Wave That Blasted The Door Off the Wall, Sending Everyone On the other Side Off their Feet. The wave Did A Fierce Injury On Samson's body as It Sent The Door Off The Wall Hitting Samson With It..Josh Held Rita and Raced Out of the Office, they Crossed the Men and Women Lying On the Floor .
They Raced For The Backdoor But Saw Some Policemen There About To Release Fire..Josh Looked To his Left and Saw a Door, Kicking It Open He Dragged Rita In Dodging the Bullets..Seeing the Stairs that Leads to the Roof, He Let Go Of Rita Hand ,telling Her To Go to the Roof. Rita Ran up the Stairs,Josh Looked around and Saw a Huge File Cupboard, He Dragged It and Covered The Door with It Before Racing Up the Stairs behind Rita..

Samson Lifted The Door Off his Body, Surprisingly He Was Unharmed. He Went to where Mike was lying and Lifted Him On His Feet..

*Samson* : Get Felicia!!!

Mike Walked In The Office With His Hand Beneath His Chest as he tried to Control The Pain. Samson Followed The sound Of Gunshots Getting there the Policemen Told him the Suspects Went Through The Stairs ,Seeing the Huge Cupboard Blocking the Door leading to the stairs, He Gave it A Push, Some Policemen Assisted and They Pushed The Cupboard down. Samson Ran Up the Stairs With the Policemen Following Him..

Josh Kicked the Door That was at the Ending of the Stairs, Entering The Roof He Felt the Sunlight Burning. He Noticed Rita was Standing Back...

*Josh* : C'Mon, Let's Go..

*Rita* : I can't. The Sun ain't in a Friendly Degree..

*Josh* : It's Just Sunlight, C'mon we don't have Time For This...

*Rita* : You don't Understand, If I .....

Rita was About to Finish her Sentence When She Heard Footsteps Behind Her. She Dragged down The Baseball Cap she was Wearing, Put on Some Gloves Completely Clothing Herself Entirely. She Followed Josh as they Both Ran to the Edge of the Roof..Josh Looked Down,The backyard was Empty, Nothing There Just Some Cars and The Police Station fence That was Few Meters away..

*Rita* : (Looking Down from the Roof) Am Afraid Of Heights

*Josh* : (Carrying Rita in his arms) so was I ..

*Rita* : We are gonna Die Joshy..

*Josh* : (smiling at Rita) Not today Disney..

Josh said Before Jumping Down From the Roof Making a Hole in the Ground In His Landing. He Made another Leap over the Fence and Landed in The middle Of the Road outside the Fence. He Dropped Rita to her Feet, Looking Around He Saw A Car Speeding Towards them. The Car Stopped In Front of them,Stella Cried Out!

*Stella* : Get In....

Josh and Rita Raced To the Car and Entered. Stella Sped Off, Leaving The Scene at An Accelerating Speed...

When Samson and The Policemen Got to the Roof, Josh and Rita Were long Gone. The Policemen Spread Around the Roof Looking From Hiding Spot. Samson Walked to the Edge And Looked Down,He Raised An Eyebrow When He Saw Something In Backyard. He Headed Back To the Stairs, Running Down He made his way to the Backdoor. Opening the Door, he Entered the Backyard, he Saw a Hole in the Ground, Like Two and an Half Feet Deep. Mike Came out From the Backdoor Behind Him...

*Mike* : Felicia Was Taken To the Hospital, She Hit Her head But She is gonna be okay.

*Samson* : (Squatting
Close to the Hole) Yea, She Should Know Who Did this

*Mike* : The Gun Is Gone Samson!

*Samson* : (Standing Up as He Turn around) So Whoever Made the Gun That Way is Responsible For This Too..It makes perfect Sense, The person Would want To Protect His Secret Identity..

*Mike* : Breaking into a Police Station? The Guy Have Nerve ..

*Samson* : Not At All, The Guy Literally Jumped Off This Building And Got Away ...

*Mike* : what? That's Insane

*Samson* : (Pointing at the Hole) what do you think made this Hole?

*Mike* : (Noticing The Hole for the First time) You Mean He Did This?

*Samson* : (Looking at the Roof) Yea, And We are Gonna Find Them...

*Mike* : How?

*Samson* : (Smiling at Mike) The Old Fashion Way, We Are Gonna Wait for them to Come To Us...

*Mike*: And they are Gonna Do that ?

*Samson* : After What I Just Saw? Definitely yea..

Rex Sat in A Mini supermarket Directly Facing a Mansion. Looking at the Address that was in the piece of Paper

"At least I got the Address Right Address Right" she thought

..But the Gate was Locked, So She had to wait to See Who was Gonna Open the Gate. She was about to Order Something To Eat From the Supermarket When She saw a Car Speeding Towards the Mansion Gate, She Saw Someone Coming out To Open the Gate. She Brought Her Out Phone to Take Pictures, She looked at the Pictures zooming in as She Saw That It was Josh Who Came Out Of the Car.. When She Looked back at the Gate the car was Gone and the Gate Have been Locked Back...she Put her Phone In her Hand Bag as she Got Up and Left the Supermarket. She Got on Her bike and Started it, She Sped Off the Scene Riding Home, Satisfied with what She Got........

Stella Passed The Moving Cars At a High speed...

*Rita* : (From the Backseat) you Mind Slowing Down?

*Stella* : (Without Turning Her Head) Not a Chance, The Police Will be Setting A Six Block Perimeter..

*Josh* : We are Way Pass Six Blocks...

*Rita* : And we are Home.. That was Fast

Rita Said as Stella Slowed the Car in Front of the Mansion's Gate..

*Stella* : Josh Do You Mind?

*Josh* : (Opening the Door) Sure..

Josh Walked to the Gate and Opened It For Stella Drive In. When She was In, He Locked it back and Got back in the Car. Stella drove down the Road inside the Compound, The Distance From The Gate to the Mansion was Half a Mile..She Parked the Car Under the Oak Tree that was off the road. They all got out and went inside the Mansion...

*Josh* : (Looking at the Huge Roman Wall clock) Sixteen Minutes To Seven, Guess Everywhere Should be Quiet Now...

*Rita* : You think? Guess We Knocked Them Off their Mojo

*Josh* : We made a Pretty Good Team..

*Rita* : I Got Everything Covered Before You Came...
*Josh* : (Looking At Her) what? If Not For me You Would Be Behind Bars, You're So Welcome.

*Rita* : I never Said "Thank You"

*Josh* : You Just Did...

Rita Took the Pillow that was in the Couch and Threw It At Josh..

*Josh* : (Catching The Pillow with His Hand) Nice Try Disney, But let's Face it, You Need Me!

*Rita* : I don't..

*Josh* : Yes, You Do!

*Rita* : You're Nuts

*Josh* : Yes....what? You Too...

They Both Laughed, Rita Turned On The TV With Remote that was on the Stool. It was Showing Football...Rita Fixed her Eyes on the TV

*Josh* : (Starring at Rita) What's Up with the Sun Issue?

*Rita* : (Without Turning her Head) Long Story , I don't Like The Sun..

*Josh* : you Albino or Something?

*Rita* : Do I Look Like an Albino,?

Josh Looked at Her, She was Hiding Something. She Looked Nothing Like an Albino, Her Skin Was chocolate And She was Beautiful Like Goddess Athena. But Her Having Trouble with the Sun was Ridiculous. Josh Was still thinking When Stella Walked into the Living Room. She Gave a Snack To Josh Before Proceeding to Rita...

*Josh* : (Pointing at the Name of the Snack) Rita Look, You own a Snack!

*Rita* : (Looking at Josh) My Name Isn't Rite..

*Josh* : (Raising His Eyebrow) I know "Right"?

*Rita* : (Taking the Snack from Josh) For That am Gonna Eat Yours

*Josh* : Hey, C'mon...

*Stella*: There Are More in The Dinner Table, Help yourself Out...
*Josh* : (walking To the Dinner Table) Rita you Can Eat that One

*Stella* : (Sitting On the Couch) Mike Called, He Told me What happened at the Station. Samson Is Pissed

*Rita* : Yea, Josh Did a Number on Him...Felt Sorry for The Guy, (Looking at Stella) Don't Worry No One Saw Us...

*Stella* : Andrew Called when You were Gone, He wanted To Speak with you...

*Rita* : What's Up With that Guy?

*Josh* : (Walking Into The Living Room) What Guy?

*Rita* : Never mind...

Rita Said as She Tuned Through the Channels, Stopping at a Particular Channel Where A Live News was Been Broadcasted

" We are Coming Live From Lost City Elementary School. The School As we Speak is On Fire ,Few Civilians and some Student Are Trapped inside the Burning Building. The Fire Fighters are on there Way there. We advice Everyone to Stay indoors....."

*Rita* : That's Few Blocks Away From Here...

*Stella* : Hope The Fire Fighters Get There on Time...

*Rita* : (Looking At Josh) Well? Go!!

*Josh* : Oh Right....

Josh Ran Up And And Came Back Dressed In a zipper hoodie and a Baseball Cap Covering His Face With the Hoodie Zipped To the Top...

*Josh* : How Do I Look?

*Rita* : Completely Unrecognizable ....

*Stella* : (Giving Josh her Little Cellphone) We will Stay in Touch with You through this and Josh.....Be Careful

Josh Took the Phone and Raced out Of The Mansion.

Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018

The School Was an Inferno, Burning Like Hell Fire On Christmas. The Fire fighters Tried Fighting The Fire From the Outside But With Little Prevail. Josh Came Crashing Into The School Through a Window As He Summersaults Into A Burning Classroom....

*Josh* : (Standing On His Feet) I should Work on my Landing...

Josh Felt a Vibration in His Pocket,he Brought out the Cellphone Inside and answered The Call..

((( *Josh* : Guys am Inside...It's Burning Everywhere...

*Rita* : Get To Work...And don't Smash Through any wall...

*Josh* : And Why is that??

*Stella* : Because you can Bring The Whole Building Down, That's Why..

*Josh* : Thanks For the Advice)))

Josh Triggered His Super Hearing, Hearing Every Burning Particle In the Building,Every Dropping Piece of Wood Falling Of it's Place. He Stopped When He Heard a Little Boy Crying. He Followed The Sound To a Staff Office..Kicking the Door Down, He Saw the boy Surrendered By Fire. He Walked Into The Fire Unharmed And Carried The Boy in His Arms. Leaving The Office, He Headed For the Exit. He Heard Someone Knocking at The Exit Door From The Outside..

*Josh* : Get Back!!

Josh Said As he Kicked the Door Opened Before Moving Outside Of the Building

*Civilian* : Thank God You're Okay..

*Josh* : (Giving The boy In His Arms To the Civilian)Get the Boy to His Mother...

*Civilian* : What about the Others?

*Josh* : Others?

*Civilian* : The Teacher! There Are still Inside...

*Josh* : Okay I will get them, Just Go!!

The Civilian Ran Off with the Boy..Josh Went Back Into The Burning Building, Everywhere was Burning More Than Ever,Looking Around He Dialed the Mansion...

((( *Stella* : Josh, You Okay?

*Josh* : Yea, Got Someone Out, But People are Still Trapped inside...The Fire Is Becoming more intense

*Rita* : So? That's not a Problem, you're invulnerable

*Josh* : It's Not Me am worried About. there is No way I can Get these people Out Without Roasting Them...

*Rita* : Why Don't You Take out the Fire?

*Josh*:How Am I going to do that?

*Rita* : Do Exactly What you did in the Police Station, But in a bigger Scale

*Josh* : The Thunderclap? Won't that Spread the Fire...?
*Stella*: Theoretically If You Are able to Create A Powerful force wave, It Will be able Extinguish the Fire

*Josh* : What?

*Stella* : just Clap Really Hard!

*Josh* : Copy....))))

Josh Put the Phone in his pocket and Stepped back To the Entrance. taking a Deep Breath before Clapping His Hands Together , Releasing a Powerful Force Wave That Blew The Fire Off the Building. The Fire Was Gone Like a Strong Blow Of Wind On a Burning Candle...

*Josh* : Wow!! It worked!!

Josh Heard Some Noise Coming From outside,he Raced For The Stairs That leads to the Roof. At the Roof Josh Watched The Civilians Leaving the Building To Seek Medical Care..He Phoned The Mansion

((( *Josh* : Guys, The Fire Is Out.

*Stella*& *Rita* : Yesss!!!

*Rita* : So You are Coming Home?

*Josh* : Wanna Enjoy The View!!!

*Stella* : Actually Josh You should Get out there..

*Josh* : Why the Rush?

*Rita* : There is a Live Camera On you.

*Josh* : (Looking Down) I see The News! , What are They Doing Here...Can They See Me Clearly?

*Rita* : Looking For a Story Obviously..No They Can't, They Are Just Seeing a Shadow Form Of You... Just Get Back Okay?

*Josh* sadEnding the Call as he Look Around) okay

A Police Car Arrived at the School Premises. mike and Samson Got Out, They Looked Around And Saw the Civilians Looking Up at the School Building...The News video Camera Was Streaming The Roof...

*Mike* : (Looking Up the Roof) Is That Our Guy?

*Samson*sadLooking Up also as He See A Dark Figure on The Roof)
Yea, Breaking in a Police station then saving a school From Burning.. What a Menace!

*Mike* : So Let's Stop Him Right Now...

*Samson* : Relax, Something Tells Me He's Gonna Stick around For a While...

Samson Said as He Watched The Figure Jump Of The Roof, landing few Blocks away From The Scene..He Followed It's Movement With His Head..The Whole Crowd were Amazed And Started Clapping...

*Samson* : It's On!!

Samson Said as He Watched The Figure Leap Out Of Sight...

Josh Watched the TV, Smiling As He Heard The Newscaster..

"Would you Believe What Happened Today, a Mysterious Vigilante With Superpowers Saved a School From Burning, Who He Or She is we Don't Know!! The Question that's Racing Through Everyone Minds Is
" Is The Vigilante a Superhero or a Menace??"

Rita Lower The Volume Of the TV with the Remote in Her Hand...

*Rita* : It's Catching On you Right?

*Josh* : The Catching Is Awesome , So is the Feeling..

*Rita* : So you're Staying?

*Josh* : No!

*Rita* : No?

*Josh* : Yes!

*Rita* : Yes?

*Josh* : No!

*Rita* : Am Confused!

*Josh* : I will stay on one Condition..

*Rita* : Which is?

*Josh* : I get to call you Disney ...

*Rita* : And I get To Call you Joshy..

*Josh* : Okay Fine You win, Am Staying...

*Rita* : Sweet!!

Stella Walked In With Three Bottle Of Soft Drinks..

*Stella* : (Giving One To Rita And Another To Josh) So Let's Celebrate On Josh First Public Heroic Save...

*Josh* : (Taking a Slip Of The Soft Drink) So ... what's Up For Dinner?

*Rita* : Yea.. About that, Am Cooking

*Josh*& *Stella* : What!!!!!

*Stella* : Let's Just Order Something Okay?

*Josh* : Yea... Before Rita Kills us with Her Atomic Cooking

They All Laughed as Rita Switched Off the TV.......

The Room Was Dark, A Figure Appear Moving Round the Room, It's Face Tightened When It Caught The News Broadcasting in the TV. Seeing A Dark Figure Standing at the Roof of A Building in the News...Stepping Out of the Shadow was a Masked Man....The Mask Was Black with White Lines Running Through It, Walking Close to the TV he Said Something...

*Masked_Man* : See You Soon.......Josh!!!

The End of Episode Five
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode 6(Hero Is Born)

* * * *p

It Was Sunny, Even For a Morning. The Degree Would Be probably Rita's Enemy, Josh Thought as He Watched A Speeding Car Trying To Escape the Police Cars Racing Behind It. The Car was Smashing Through Mini Stores as it Tried to shake the Police off it's Tail. It Pull Over A Narrow Road In between Two Buildings, Josh Was At The Roof Watching as the car Heading Towards His Direction. He Received an Incoming Call and Answered Using A Bluetooth Headset In His Left Ear..

*Josh* : Hello....

*Rita* : Hello? Where the Hell are You? Am Still waiting For You, You Were Suppose To Buy what we are eating for Breakfast Remember?

*Josh* : (Still Keeping an Eye On The Car as It gets Closer to Him) yea, about That, Am On a Little Errand..

*Rita* : What Errand? I just Told you the Errand You're suppose to Be on...

*Josh* : (Hearing a Loud Siren Blowing Close by) Don't Worry Disney, Am Coming Home in Just A Leap. But Right Now am On to something...

*Rita* : (Hearing The Siren From the Background) is that a Siren I Hear?

*Josh* : (Seeing the Runaway Car Moving Directly Beneath Him) Bye Disney, Gotta Go.."

Josh Ended the Call, Making a Quick Run Josh Made a Slight Leap off the Roof Landing On the Bonnet Of the Runaway Car, Shattering the Bonnet and Stopping The Car In The Process. Josh Forced Himself Out Of the Shattered Bonnet Unharmed. X Raying The Car, He Saw Everyone in It was Unconscious, He Saw Bags Of Money In The Truck.

"Guess The Operation Bank Robbery Ain't Gonna Be a Thing When am Around" Josh Thought as He Tapped the Car In The Door.

*Josh* : Guess My Work Here is Done, Well see You Guys On TV, You Know When The Police Bring You Guys In...

Josh Said As He Leaped off The Scene, Leaving The Lifeless Car for the police To Handle.......

Rex Sat On Her Bed With Her Laptop On Her Lap, she Was Typing Something About An Extraordinary Being Saving People. She Titled The Post "The Vigilante A Hero is Born" Before posting It In Blog. Hoping To Get Josh's Attention Because She Wanted To Ask Him So Many Questions. Was he an Alien, Where Did He Come From? How do he do the Things He Does? But she Couldn't Confront Josh And Ask Him all those Questions. She Wanted Josh To Trust Her, So She Decided Not to Let Josh Know About She Knowing He was the Vigilante. She Walked To the Bathroom and Looked at the Mirror. She Looked Like Someone Who Lost her Way in an Isolated Village without Help.

"I can't Look like this To work" She Thought!

*Rex* : Work! , Great am going to be Late For Work!.....

Rita Came Running Down the Stairs as She
Headed To the Sitting Room. She Turned On the TV and Listened To The Morning News..She sat On the Couch Carrying Her Laptop On her Lap. She was Busy Typing Something when She Heard something Landing On the Mansion's Roof..She Looked Up The Ceiling Before Looking at the Stairs As She saw Josh Running Down the Stairs. Josh Walked Towards Her With a Takeaway Bag in his Hand

*Josh* : (In a Happy Tone) Good Morning Disney....

*Rita* : It's Morning Alright, Don't Know if it's Good, You Got what I Ordered?

*Josh* : (Handling Her the Bag) Nescafe Coffee at Your Service

*Rita* : (Taking a Straw-Cup of Coffee Out Of the Bag and Taking a Sip)Good Coffee!!!!

*Josh* : (Sitting On the Couch Close To her) So What's Up?

*Rita* : (Dropping The coffee on the Stool Close To the Couch) Nothing New, Where Were You This Morning Away?

*Josh* : On An Errand, Dohhhhh?

*Rita* : I meant Around 3:15am,I Came To Your Room, You weren't there

*Josh* : What were You Doing then ? Sleepwalking?

*Rita* : don't Avoid The Question....

The News Broadcaster Popped In With a Breaking News On The TV...

(( The Police Just apprehended Some Arm Robbers Downtown, The Car Of the Arm Robbers appeared To have Been Stopped By A Powerful Force as the Bonnet was Completely Destroyed. Others Savings Has Been Reported This Morning, For Around 3:30am A Jewelry Store was Saved From Been Robbed By what the Owner Called "The Vigilante".. Who This Vigilante is? We are Yet To Know ...........))

*Rita* : (Focusing Herself On Her Laptop) explains where you Were This Morning, Did You Do all of that?

*Josh* : (Looking at what she was Doing in her laptop) The Vigilante May Have...

*Rita* : Don't Refer Yourself as a Third Person,well the Internet is Going Gaga About you. Someone Posted Something in her Blog, Titled " The Vigilante- A Hero Is Born", Guess You have a Fan....

*Josh* : (Taking the laptop from Rita) Let me See, Posted By Rellana Emeka One Hour Ago. Let's See What She Looks Like...

*Rita* : (Taking Her laptop Back) Maybe If she's Cute You can Date Her...

*Josh* : Or Maybe she Can Treat Me Better, Someone ain't Value What they Got.

*Rita* : (Looking at Josh) What's that Suppose To mean?

*Josh* : You Know exactly what I mean

*Rita* : I have No Idea what you Mean...

*Josh*: Never mind..

*Rita* : (Clicking on a picture at the Edge Of The Laptop Screen, Seeing a Girl's Photo) Wait, I Recognize This Face...

*Josh* : (Looking at the Picture) Yea, At the Mall Remember?

*Rita* : You Think She Knows The Vigilante is You?

*Josh*: I don't Know, I Don't Think So, Maybe She's Just Inspired By Me

*Rita* : Something is Fishy, Let's just Hope It's Not Bad...

*Josh* : Okaaayy , So Where's Stella Anyway?

*Rita* : At Work...

*Josh*: Oh I was Thinking, The Vigilante Codename Kinda Suck, I was thinking Of a New Name..

*Rita* : Like What? Joshy?

*Josh* : Ain't that Secret Identity Unprotected?.. I was thinking about Lightn.....

Josh Stood Up Without Completing His Sentence. He Looked At The Window

*Rita* : What?

*Josh* : I hear a Situation that Needs Saving.. Be Right Back

Josh Said Before Running out of the Mansion.

Samson Walked around The Jewelry Store,Looking At the Showcase Shattered Around The Floor. Mike Entered the Store And Walked Towards Samson

*Mike* : Any News?

*Samson* : No, What about you?

*Mike* : The Neighbors didn't See anything, They Heard the Noise But were too Scared To Come Out..

*Samson* : Now I miss Felicia More than ever. she is the One Doing The Forensic Science Stuffs...

*Mike* : Speaking Felicia. We Should Go See Her, It's been Two weeks Already...

*Samson* : Yea We Should...

The Store Owner Came Walking Towards Mike and Samson..

*Store_Owner* : Can I Help You Guys With Anything?

*Mike* : Yea, We would Like To Ask you some Questions..

*Store_Owner* : You Guys Working With the Police Or Something..

*Samson* : (Angrily) we are the Police....

*Store_Owner* : Sorry, I had To ask.. Well Nothing Was Taken, The Vigilante Came To the Recuse. He Even Stayed With Me Till the Police Arrived.

*Mike* : Wait! You Saw the Guy?

*Store_Owner* : Yea, I even Talked With Him. He is So Funny

*Samson* : You Talked With Him??

*Store_Owner* : Yea, Is That Illegal?

*Mike* : As a Matter Of Fact, Yea It's Illegal.. The Guy is a Menace

*Store_Owner* : At least the Guy Did With His Bare Hands what you guys couldn't Do With Guns...

*Mike* : (Rushing At the Store owner But Samson Stopped Him) Watch Your Tongue...

*Store_Owner* : Sorry...

*Samson* : (Calming Mike Down,) Let's Go...

Samson and Mike Left The Store and Entered Their Car...

*Samson* : Let's go Blow off some Steam At the Hospital

*Mike* : Is the Hospital a Good Place to Blow Of Steam?

*Samson* : At least You Get To See Stella....

*Mike*: Yea...

Mike Murmured as He Drove Off the Scene.....

Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2018

The Sky Was Getting Dark, Josh And Rita Arrived at the Hospital Premises...They Both Walked Towards the Hospital Building Together...

*Josh* : Guess The Weather Look Promising For You...

*Rita* : No Sun In The Sky, Perfect Weather ...

A Car Parked Right In Front Of Them....

*Rita* : (Raising Her Hand at the Car) Can't you See!!!

Samson and Mike Got out of the Car and Walked towards them...

*Rita* : Oh Great, It's the Cops

*Mike* : (Looking at Rita, Then Josh) Hey Rita , Hey Josh

*Josh* : Hi Uncle Mike...

*Mike* : What are you Guys Doing Here?

*Rita* : Obviously we came To See stella, So We will be Going Now....

*Samson* : Like Always, Disrespectful as Always Rita...

*Rita* : Sorry If Am Disrespectful, But you Guys Ain't Worth My Respect...

Rita Dragged Josh In The arm And Led The Way To the Hospital.

*Josh* : Wasn't that a Little Harsh?

*Rita* : Believe Me, It Wasn't..

they Both Entered The building Leaving Samson and Mike Behind....

*Samson* : (Heading Towards The Building) What's up with That Girl anyway?

*Mike* : (Following Him) She's Still Pissed about the Breakup Between me and Stella...

*Samson* : (Opening The Door As Both of them Entered) Kids, Never Understandable

Samson asked One of the Nurse where Felicia was and She Directed Both of them There...When They Got To The Room Felicia Was, They Saw Felicia Lying On the bed, Looking at the Ceiling.
The Nurse Left them, Samson Sat on the Chair Closed to the Bed, While Mike Sat at the Edge of the Bed ....

*Samson* : Hey , How are you doing...

*Felicia* : (Turning Her Head and Facing Samson) Am Fine, How Long was I out?

*Mike* : 2 Years.

*Felicia* : What?

*Samson* : Two Weeks, What Hit Your Head Anyway?

*Felicia* : I have No Idea, At least I don't have Amnesia...

*Mike* : always Thinking The Positive Aspect...

*Samson* : (Looking at the Wall Clock) Gotta Go, Have Something To Do Downtown.

*Felicia* : You're Leaving? So Soon!

*Samson* : (Kissing Felicia on the Forehead) Am Coming Back....

Samson Left The Room, Leaving Mike and Felicia Alone.

*Mike* : (Standing Up) You Should Get some Rest, I wanna go Meet Stella...

*Felicia* : Right Stella, Saw Her This Morning. You Two are still Together Right??

*Mike* : Something Like That, Get some Rest Felicia...

Mike Left the Room, And Headed for Stella's Office. He saw Josh And Rita Inside Talking with Stella

*Mike* : You Guys are Here?

*Rita* : Yea, and We were About To Leave

Rita Was About To Leave When she Noticed Josh was Still Sitting Down..

*Rita* : You Coming Josh?

*Josh* : Oh Yea

Josh And Rita Walked out of the Office Leaving Mike and Stella alone.

*Mike* : (Still Standing) Hey!

*Stella* : Hey... You wanna Sit?

*Mike* : I Think I'll Stand...So Arrrhhh How are You Doing?

*Stella* : Am Fine, What about You?

*Mike* : So ,you're Busy Tonight? We Can Go To This Cool Restaurant, "Future Meal"... It's Really Good

*Stella* : So This is How you make Up For It? Ask Me On A Date So we can Just forget about the Past? About what you Did To Me? Can You Really Make Up For That?

*Mike* : Am sorry, Am Trying To Make Up For Everythi.......

*Stella* : (Interrupting Clamorously) You Left me At The Damn Alter Mike. Do you have any idea what that did To Me? My Friends, My Reputation, The Disgrace? What can you Possibly Do that can Make Up For That?

*Mike* : Am Sorry, I was.......

*Stella* : Get Out...

*Mike*: Stella Please......

*Stella* : (Shouts) Just Get Out!!!!!!

Mike Left The Office ,As He walked Down The Hall He Saw Josh And Rita Sitting On a Bench. Without Saying a Word to them he Left the Building.

*Rita* : That Didn't Go Well..

*Josh* : (worried) She Is Crying....

*Rita*:Yea, That's Why I don't Like Mike Being Around Stella, She always Get Hurt..

*Josh* : yea, Leaving a Bride In An alter is Massive Savage Pain!

*Rita* : Yea...wait who told You That? Were you Listening To Their Conversation ?

*Josh* : Kinda...

*Rita* : Don't Do that ....

*Josh* : (Standing Up) I Hear A Train Moving at a High speed...

*Rita* : How far Does your Super Hearing Go? The Closest Train Station is Lost City Train Station which is 25 miles From Here....

*Josh*: It's Going Faster and Faster....

Stella Came Running From Her Office And Stopped At Where Rita and Josh Was...

*Stella*: There Is a Moving Train Apparently No One is Controlling it and It's about hit the Train Station....

*Rita* : Is The Station locked?

*Stella* : Yes...Appears So..

*Rita*: Josh You Have To Stop that train before It hits the Station...

Rita Looked At Josh's Seat When She Got No Reply And Discovered Josh Wasn't There.

*Stella* : Guess He's On that Right Now....

*Rita* : Good luck Josh......

The Railway Was In the Middle of Nowhere, No Buildings, Just Hardcore Soil Around Like a Desert...
Josh Landed On the Railway after Some Few Jumps from the Hospital.. He Felt the Vibration In His Feet, he Looked Up and Saw the Train few miles Away Speeding Towards Him At A Berserk Speed. He X Rayed The Train and Found Out Nothing was Inside, No Passenger , No One Controlling It, No Freight...

*Josh* : What the Hell??

Josh Looked Back Seeing that the station was Few Miles away, He Made a Run Towards The Train and Tried To Stop It Using His Hands, But the Train Came Hitting Josh And Pushing Him Down the Railway. Josh Used All his Strength Pushing The Train in the Idea of slowing It Down, But The Train Was Moving Faster. so Fast Josh Couldn't Push Any longer as he Fell Off the Railway, he Somersaulted On The Ground..
He Got Up and Started Running Behind the Train Which Was Few Miles Close In Hitting the Station. In The Void Of Ideas,He Picked Up His Phone And Josh Called Stella....

*Stella* : Josh, Have You Stopped the Train...

*Josh* : (Breathing Restlessly) Stella, It's Not the Train But It's Locomotive....

*Stella* : Oh My God, Have You Tried Stopping It From The Front?

*Josh* : (Still Running) Did that, Not a Good Result....Gotta Go I have an Idea....

Josh Ended the Call And He Made Two Leaps And Landed on Railway In Front Of the train

*Josh*sadTaking a Deep Breath As He Waves His Right Fist) Hey Goes Nothing..

Josh Punched The Train's Locomotive In It's Front. The Punched Bended The Front Of the Locomotive Down the Railway,pushing Josh back slowly as The Train Slowed Down before Finally Stopping..

*Josh*sadScreaming In Pain as He Kisses His Hand) that Hurts....

Josh Looked Back as He Realized He was Close to the Station, he Looked at The Station to see if anyone was around. He saw Man Wearing a Mask Looking Towards His Direction. The Station was Completely Empty Expect For the Masked Man. Josh Triggered His Super Hearing To Hear if The Masked Man was saying Something. Fear Struck Josh when He Heard the Masked man Mutter something...

*Masked_Man* : I Know You can Hear me Josh, You Should,.. And what You're Experiencing In Your body Right Now? That's Fear, You Should Be Afraid Because Am going To Make You Suffer, Value The Time You Have Left Because It's Gonna Be Your End....

Josh Was Thoughtless, Fear Ran Through His Spinal, He Focused His Pupils To See The True Identity of the Masked Man, But He Felt A Sharp Pain Inside His Head. Turning His Head in Pain Josh Screamed. He Focused His Vision At the Station again,This Time,The Masked man was Gone...He Looked Around , he was All alone...

*Josh* : (Breathing Relentlessly) What The Hell?

Rita And Stella Went Back To the Mansion Around 7pm . When they Entered the Living Room, They Saw Josh lying On The Couch Looking Up...

*Rita* : josh, Are You Okay?

*Josh* : (Sitting Up) Yea, I stopped The Train

*Stella*: Whoa Am Impressed...

*Josh* : It was A Trap....

*Rita* : (Sitting Close to Josh) what happened?

*Josh* : The Train was Completely Empty, Nothing inside

*Stella* : So Someone wanted To test your strength or something

*Rita* : Did You see anyone?

*Josh* : Yea, He was Wearing a Mask, He Told Me To be Afraid, To Be Scared, That I should Enjoy The Time I have Left...

*Stella* : You guys Had a Chat?

*Josh* : No, First He Told me This when I saw him in the Train Station, I...I was Like Few Miles away...I wanted to Hear what He Was Saying or Whispering.. He Told me He Knew I was Hearing

*Rita* : So He Knows about Your powers...

*Josh* : That's Not all, He Called me by my Name

*Rita* : The Vigilante?

*Josh* : My Real Name. "Josh"

*Stella* : So This Guy Know about you, Probably about Us Too

*Josh* : I haven't Done anything Bad To Someone To Be Receiving that kinda Threat...

*Rita*: Maybe it's one of the Bad Guys You put in Jail. Josh I say you Should Stay low For a while

*Josh* : I can't Stop Saving People because of a Threat, The City Needs Me...

*Stella* : Rita is Right, What if this Guy Catches up with you, And Finds out your Weakness? Josh We are in this together, all of Us, But You have To Stay Low for a While and Figure Out our Next Move..

*Josh* : (Lying His Head on Rita's Lap) Guess I should Just Close my Eyes and Forget about the Masked man

*Rita* : (closing Josh's Eyes With her Palm) Don't worry Josh, This Guy is Gonna Be Sorry For Messing with Us

*Josh* sadMurmuring) Yea

Rex Was About to Close the mall When She discovered Her Bag was Still In The Mall. She walked Inside the mall to where her Bag was and Saw something Flashing beam of light inside her bag. she Discovered it was her Cellphone Ringing, she Picked It And Answered...

" *Rex* : Hello Who's this?

*Receiver*: ( Bellowing Tone) I want you to stop Posting about the Vigilante..

*Rex*: Is this The Way to Scare Away your Fan?

*Receiver* : Oh Am not the Vigilante, Am Just Someone Who Don't Care about about the Vigilante, Don't Post about Someone Who's About to Leave The world Painfully...

*Rex* : Is that a threat?

*Receiver* : You Tell me,...... If You Continue This Extracurricular Activity Of Yours? Your lifeless body will be the Next Thing To be Posted On Your Blog...."

The Call Ended, Rex Went Down Slowly As she Put her Back On the Wall.. Her Cellphone Vibrated, Every Senses Of her Body Went Numb as she Opened The Message That Was Displaying on The Screen of her Cellphone ,The Message was Sent From An Unknown ID..

"If You Like, Play Vigilante's Little Girl, I bet he would love to See Your Corpse"......

The_End_Of_Episode_Six
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode Seven ( Farm Work)

Josh Woke Up After Having a Terrible Nightmare, but it wasn't The First Time He Was Seeing The Masked Man in His Nightmares, Ever Since He Stopped the Train and Had his First Encounter With the Masked Man, Josh Nights Have turned Into Complete Horror Show. He Took His Jacket And Went To the Mansion's Roof .Feeling the Cool Breeze Flowing Through His Body,He Walked to the Edge Of the Roof and Place his Hands on the Cliff..he was Watching The City when He heard a voice behind Him

"Can't Sleep?"

Josh Looked Back And Discovered It Was Rita, She was Wearing her Red Pajamas..He turned His Face back to City..

*Josh* : Yea, Can't Sleep...

*Rita* : (moving close to Josh) It happened again Didn't It?

*Josh* : It's like Every time I Close my Eyes This Guy is there...

*Rita* : You're Just Scared, It's Practically Normal to be Scared After receiving a Scary Threat like that

*Josh* : It's Not Just That, My Supervision Didn't work on His Mask....

*Rita* : Maybe It's Lead...

*Josh* : I can see Through The Box You Keep Your Panties , Ain't that Made Of Lead?

*Rita* : You Were Going Through my Stuff?

*Josh* : I was Sight Seeing, I Saw a Bracelet In The Box. It was Red in Color, Looked like an Indian relic

*Rita*: Really?

Rita Asked as she Dashed Into The Mansion. She came back to The Roof Few minutes Later with the Bracelet on her Wrist..

*Rita* : I have been looking For This, For about months Now...

*Josh* : Looks like You Found Your Lucky Charm

*Rita* : Yea, you can Say that...Got It Few Years Back...

*Josh* : I thought we were Talking about My Nightmares!

*Rita* : Don't Worry, You will Shake that Off when We Get to work In the Morning...

*Josh* : (Looking Surprised) work? What Work?

*Rita* : (Leaving Josh Behind) Farmwork, See you in The Morning...

*Josh* : Seriously?

Rex Was Still bummed about The Threat. She wanted To Call for the Vigilante's help By Posting an SOS. But that was stupid, The Man Who threatened her would be Watching. So She Decided To Make the Call Herself, By Asking the Vigilante's help Herself, Confronting The Vigilante Herself, Confronting Josh..

"That won't be Hard" She Thought

.. So She Made a Masterpiece Plan To Get the Vigilante's help.. She Had no Other Choice, She Could Die Trying or Die Without Trying.. And she didn't want To Die....She Picked up Her Phone and Dialed a Number...

*Rex* : Hello.....Sis I need Your Help!

Josh Walked To The Pickup Truck parked Close to the Gate with A Bag Filled With Farm Tools. Rita Was Standing Close To The Truck Waiting For Him..

*Rita* : You ready For Extreme Hard Work?

*Josh* : (Putting the Tools In the back of the Truck) you say that like I don't Have Super strength... So What's Up with The Sun Now? You can now walk on Sunlight?

*Rita* : (Looking at the Bracelet on her wrist) Yea, I was Just .....

*Josh* : (Interrupting) Oh, Did you know that a Shooting star is actually just a piece of Rock?

*Rita* : Seriously??

*Josh* : It's just a Meteor Shooting through the Earth Atmosphere...No Wish Granting Crap!!

*Rita* : Hah, Guess Myths Are Wrong!

They Heard The Gate Opened and Looked that Direction. They Saw a Boy Walk In. He was Tall,Around 18+ , He was Handsomely Dressed and Had a Rich Accent with a Killer Smile ...

*Rita* : Oh Great!! It's Andrew

*Josh* : Who's Andrew?

The Boy Walked Close to the Truck and Joined them...

*Rita* : What do you Want Andrew?

*Andrew* : Good morning To You Too...Still Going to that Farm I See...

*Rita* : Yea, Mister Thompson.... Any problem?

*Josh* : (Looking at Andrew with Full Surprise) Wait, You're Andrew Thompson?

*Andrew* : (Stretching His hand To Shake Josh) yea, and You Must be......

*Josh* : (Cleaning his hand before Shaking Him) Josh, Josh Luck. Whoa, Can't believe I just Hand Shook Andrew Thompson..

*Rita* : (Rolling her Eyeballs) oh My God , Okay Fine, Josh Meet Andrew, Andrew Meet Josh.. Can You Go Now?

*Andrew* : Still Mean as Usual I Assume, Well I don't wanna Stay, I just Wanna Know why You ain't Answering my Calls

*Rita* : God!!! We are Doing this Again?

*Josh* : Guess I should Leave You Guys...

Josh Left Them and he Walked Towards the Mansion...

*Andrew* : Is that Your New Boyfriend?

*Rita* : What? No!! And What If He is?

*Andrew* : I Don't Have anything Against who ever you're Dating...Why Declining My Calls?

*Rita* : Because I don't wanna Talk To You Anymore, We are Over Andrew! Over Completely , No Sequel!!

*Andrew* : Oh, Okay I thought we Could Work things Out, You Know Like Old times..

*Rita* : Sorry, Even The Richest Kid in the State can't Buy My Attention,! Tell me , What state are you? Poverty?

*Andrew* : Harsh words Won't Scare me Off, Just Know what we had Was Real...

Andrew wasn't done talking when Stella and Josh Joined Them.

*Stella* : Hey Andrew!, How are You?

*Andrew* : Good Morning Stella, Can I Join You Guys?

*Stella* : What? And Have Us In your Mom's Radar? How Will People See about The Richest Kid in The State Working on a Farm?

*Rita* : We had Enough Of that Woman...No More!

*Andrew* : Don't Worry, My Mom Won't Mind, Beside she's Out of the Country On Some Business Trip..

*Stella* : You Sure you wanna Come?

*Andrew* : Absolutely , I think you Need all the Manpower You can Get...

*Rita* : (Hits Josh as She Looks at Stella) I think we Have all the Manpower we Need

*Stella* : Sure Josh won't Mind needing an Extra Help...

*Josh* : Whoa! Am Gonna be Working with Andrew Thompson? Oh My God!!! That's So......

*Rita* : (interrupting) Okay, Let's Get in the Truck and Go..

Rita said as she Entered the Truck, They all Followed. Stella Played A Country Side Song as She Drove off the Mansion....

When They Got to the Farm it was Completely Destroyed, Nothing Was Harvested but there were Holes Dug On the Ground Like Someone Was Looking For Something. They All Got Out And Stood Numb..

*Josh* : is This How the Farm is suppose To be?

*Rita* : Obviously Not, Someone Was Trying To Look For something or Send a message

*Stella* : More Work For Us Then! Who would do this?

*Rita* : (Looking At Andrew Weirdly) I wonder If He's Not With Us Right Now..

*Andrew* : Wo!!? You're saying I did this?

*Rita* : I Never Said That..
*Andrew* : That was what you were insulating...

*Josh* : (whispering To Stella) Does this Go on every time Rita is with a Guy)

*Stella* : (Whispering Back) You Have No Idea...(Shouting Out) Guys Guys Guys!! Guess We ain't Doing any work today. Am Calling The Police..

Stella Left Them and Walked to where the Pickup truck was parked To make the Call...

*Rita* : (Walking Down the Farm) Am gonna Try and Find Out who Did this! Josh You Coming?

*Josh* : (Racing To where Rita Was) Yea,...

*Andrew* : (Walking Towards them) Am Coming Too...

*Rita*sadLooking At Andrew) No one Asked You To Come

*Andrew* : I know but The Kid Won't Mind...

*Josh* : It's Josh, But I won't mind, Seriously am So Freaking Out! Andrew Thompson Is Working With Us!!

*Rita* : Don't Get it in your Head..

They walked Down the Road,Bushes where Paralleled On both Sides. It was Like Walking Down the Yellow brick Road But the bushes at the Sides were Taller. They Came To A Blockade , A Huge Tree was lying On the Road Blocking the Path..There No way Through Except they move the Tree.

*Andrew* : (Looking Around) Anyone knows how to Climb a Tree?

*Rita* : No!

*Andrew* : am going Through one of the Bushes To See if I can Find Another Way...

*Rita* : (Looking Surprised) Andrew Thompson Taking Farm work Seriously! What are you trying to Prove?

*Andrew* : Nothing....

Andrew Entered One of Bushes And Disappeared Out of Sight. When Rita couldn't Hear his Footsteps, She looked at Josh...

*Rita* : Now that He's Gone, Do you Mind?

Rita Said Looking at the Tree....

*Josh* : (Walking Towards the Tree) Oh Right...

Josh Lifted the Tree above Rita's Head so she Could Pass. When Rita Was Through, Josh Dropped the Tree Back To Ground and made A Slight Leap, Jumping Over It and Landing Close to Rita.

They Continue Their Walk,Hoping Andrew Would Join them Soon

*Josh* : You didn't Tell me You Know Andrew Thompson...

*Rita* : Bad Past I don't want to Bring Up...

*Josh* : Seriously? I remembered when I used all my Savings Up just to See the Guy in Some Rally.

*Rita* : The Guy is a Dick, You will even Regret Hanging Out with Him...

*Josh* : (Looking At one of The Bushes) Andrew!

*Rita* : yea

*Josh* : No, I hear Andrew Running From Something, He's Coming This Way...

Josh Wasn't done Talking when Andrew Came From One Of the Bushes Screaming as He Crashed On Rita Send Both of Them Down..

*Rita* : (pushing Andrew off her Body) Get Off Me...

Josh Helped Rita To Her Feet Before Doing same To Andrew...

*Josh* : What happened?

*Andrew* : (Pointing at the Bush He Came From) There....there is a Creature Down There.... Looks Like a Rat And A Man...

Andrew Wasn't Done Talking when A Creature Came out Of the Bush He was Pointing At,The Creature Stood there looking at Them. it was Humanoid But Had the Features of a Rat, It's Head,Hinds and Limbs Where Rat Kind. it was 6 feet Tall....

*Josh* : (Looking At the Creature) Now when I Thought I was Having Bad nightmares

*Andrew* : Oh My God!! Let's get Out of Here...

Andrew Took Rita's Hand And Dragged Her Down the Road..When They Were Gone Josh Confronted The Creature...

*Josh* : So What Should I Call You? Rat-Man? No that's Lame.. Oh I know "Human-Rat"...

*Creature* : (Fading Voice) He wants You...

*Josh* : You can Talk? Who want me?
The Creature Rushed Josh and Punched Josh the Face, Sending Josh flying Few meters away, Hitting The Tree that Was Blocking the Path and Shattering It in the Process as Josh Summersaults Down the Road.

*Josh* : (Trying To Stand Up) Oh that Hurts...Like a Lot

The Creature Came Running Towards Josh With it's Hands and Legs.

*Josh* : (Still On His kneels) But It's Not Gonna Hurt Like This...

The Creature Came Diving at Josh But Not Before Josh Gave It a Powerful Uppercut Sending It Down to the Ground...Josh Looked at The creature Lying on the Ground, Groaning in Pain...

" Josh"

Josh Looked Back And Discovered it was Rita Calling. When He looked at where the Creature was Lying, It was No Longer There.. It was Gone....Rita Ran to where Josh Was..

*Rita* : Are You Okay?

*Josh* : Yea, Can't Say the same For Human Rat...

*Rita* : Hmm Nice Name, Did You Kill It?

*Josh* : No, He Escaped... where is Andrew?

*Rita* : He's with Stella, Let's Go...

*Josh* : Yea...

Josh and Rita Walked off the Scene, Josh mind Immediately Started Racing about what The Creature said...Who wanted Him? He Instantly Knew who Wanted Him and It wasn't a Pleasant Discovering.....

Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018

A Police Car Arrived at the Farm. Samson, Mike and Felicia Got Out..

*Felicia* : (Stretching her Hands Up) It's Good To be Back In Business... Man! I have missed a Crime Scene

*Samson* : Yeah yeah! Let's Get to Work...Stella Called Saying someone Trashed Her Farm

*Mike* : She Didn't Call me...

*Felicia* : You can't Blame her.. (Noticed that Mike was looking at Her) ...Not that It Bad! ...Maybe... Okay, I will stop talking right Now..

*Samson* : (Walking Down the Farm Road) Good! Let's just Figure Out what happened here...

Felicia and mike Followed him, When they Got where the Shattered Tree Was, They Stopped..

*Samson* : Hmmm, Guess Someone Wasn't In a Good Mood...

*Mike* : Maybe A Speeding car Did this?

*Samson* : Seriously? Do you see any Car tracks on The Ground...?

*Felicia*: No but I see Footprints...And One of them is Weird ....Guy This is gonna sound Weird But there was a Fight Here...From What I see it was between a Human being and a Giant Rat....

*Mike* : A giant Rat?

*Felicia* : Probably 6' 2'

*Mike* : How do you even Know all This?

*Felicia* : It's a Gift From Solomon Himself...

*Mike* : First It was The Vigilante, Now Giant Rat?

*Samson*sadLooking at the Footprints) So You Think it's Our Guy ?

*Felicia* : It's Really Hard To Tell. But yea, It's Our Guy..Look at how the Tree was shattered..Point of Impact "The Middle".

*Samson* : Make Sense. So How are we gonna Find The Vigilante Because that's The Main Motive ...

*Mike* : Yea, Maybe He was here Doing some of his Heroics ..

*Felicia* : Whoever or whatever That Trashed this Farm Was Waiting For Someone, When He Had The Person he was waiting for ? He didn't succeed. Something tells me He's gonna be Back ...

*Mike* : And you think The Vigilante is gonna Come Back Too?

*Felicia* : I told you, it's hard to tell If the person Is the Vigilante or another Super powered Human,.....

*Samson* : Guess we will find out the old Fashion Way...

*Mike* : Which is??

*Felicia* : (Shouting Out) Stakeout!!!!!!!!!!

*Josh* : Am Going Back To the Farm

Josh Said as He Dropped The Farm tools Down...They were at the Mansion Now, Stella Decided To Dropped Andrew before Heading Home...

*Stella* : What? No, The Police Are already there...So that ain't a good idea

*Rita* : Now that Felicia is Back to work, You might wanna Stay Low...

*Josh* : Human Rat said Something..

*Stella* : Who's Human Rat?

*Rita* : The Creature Josh Fought in the Farm.. What did He Say?

*Josh* : he Said "He wants me".... Guys do you think The Masked man is Connected To all This?

*Stella* : I Don't Know, What I do Know is that " Human.....whatever" is Dangerous and Almost matched Your Strength...

*Josh* : Not Even Close..

*Stella* : The Point Is You have to Be Careful, You're Not Going anywhere This Night...

*Josh* : But ...

*Stella* : That's Final..

Josh Left them Angrily and He went To His Room. He Stayed there Till it was Dark 10 o' Clock... He Triggered His Super hearing to Hear if Stella Was Asleep...

*Josh* : (Hearing Stella's Soft Snoring) Sorry Stella But I have to Do this...

Josh Sneaked out of the Mansion and headed for The Gates..He Quietly Opened the Gate And Raced to the Road...He was about Jump Off the Ground when he said A Voice Behind Him..

"Going Somewhere I Suppose"

Immediately Josh Knew Who It Was. "Rita"

*Josh* : (Walking To where Rita is) What Are you doing Here Disney?

*Rita* : Coming With you Obviously...

*Josh* : You Can't...

*Rita* : Why? Because I don't have superpowers?

*Josh* : It's Not that..., Fine Okay.. Let's go..

They Were about leaving when a car Stopped in Front of them...Andrew Got Out..

*Andrew* : You Guys are up to something I suppose!

*Rita* : Andrew what are you Doing Here?

*Andrew* : Going With You Guys...

*Josh* : It's Dangerous..

Andrew Opened The Door of his car And Brought out a Shotgun...

*Andrew* : You were Saying?

*Josh* & *Rita* : WO!!!!!

*Andrew* : Relax, It's Licensed... Now let's go Exterminate A Rat...

They entered the Car And Drove off to the Farm. When they Got There They Found out A Police Car was there On a stakeout. Andrew Stopped the Car Few Miles Back

*Andrew* : We are so Busted!!!...Guys What's Our Next Move...Guys

PlAndrew Looked back at the Backseat and Discovered the Doors were opened. Rita And Josh were Gone...Andrew Took His Gun and Got Out of the Car. The Moon was Shinning Bright,so Bright one can See his own Shadow. He sneaked behind The Police Car, And Saw Rita And Josh Behind a Cliff Looking At Something..Andrew Quietly Ran to where They Were hiding..

*Andrew* : (Squatting) you Guys Left me..

*Rita* : Ssssshhhhh.. It's Right There...

*Andrew* : (Whispering) What?

*Josh* : Human Rat!!!

A Faded Voice Shouted Out
"I can smell You"..

*Andrew*: That's It

Andrew Stood Up and Saw Human Rat Few Meters away from him. He Released Few Shot at him, But Human Rat was Too Fast, Dodging every Single Shot as He Came Closer to Andrew. He Knocked Andrew out with his hand and Step on His body with His Gigantic Foot. Josh Came Diving Human Rat Sending them Both few Meters away as they Somersaulted On the Ground. Andrew Was Unconscious lying On the Ground.
Rita Dragged Andrew's Body to where his Car Was..She Carried Him in the Backseat, Took the Car Key From His Pocket and Started The Car beforeDriving off the Farm. She Heart went Racing When She Heard a Siren trailing Behind her...

*Rita* : Great!!

Silence Fed the Car, As Felicia,Samson and Mike Sat inside..Felicia Broke the Silence From the Backseat

*Felicia* : This Is Boring!, Can't We do this Outside?

*Samson* : Nah, Won't wanna Scare Our Guy Away...

*Felicia* : (Yawning) Yea, But am feeling Sleepy Already...

*Samson* : Something tells me we about to heard Gunshot Any moment From Now!

Samson Wasn't Done when they All heard A Gunshot...

*Mike* : (opening the Door) How did you know that?

*Samson* : Lucky Guess, Felicia Stay in the Car...

*Felicia* : What? No way...

*Mike* : Listen to Him Felicia...

Mike and Samson Got out of the Car and Headed towards the Direction of the Gunshots.. Felicia was Inside the car When she saw a Car Pull out the Farm...She Entered the Driver's seat and Started The Police Car With the Sirens Flashing As She Raced Behind the Runaway Car... She Followed The Car Down The Road and was about to Use the Speaker To Slow Down The Runaway Car When she Heard Something Landing On top of the Her Car. The Impact Made the Car off Balance as Felicia Crashed into an Electric Pole...She Heard Something Move on top of the Car...Felicia Tried To Unbuckle The Seatbelt but it was stuck.. Fear Conquered her When she Saw a creature Slide Down The Bonnet Of the Car..The Creature Stopped at The Front of the Car and Looked back At Felicia....

*Felicia* : Oh My God

Josh Came Crashing Into Ground with Human Rat making a Hole on the Ground . Josh stood Up, Backing Away from Human Rat...

*Josh* : Did the Masked man Send you?

*Human_Rat* sadStanding up)......(Fading Voice) Who Sent me doesn't matter, he wants you and he's gonna Have You...

*Josh* : Can't we just Do this In a Civilized Way. we meet in a restaurant and Chat over with your boss?

*Human_Rat* : Your
Sense of Humour Is Predictable.. but It won't Save You From Him...

*Josh* : The Masked man? Why does he wear a mask? Is he too scared to show his face?

*Human_Rat* : All will be revealed when the Time is Right, But You won't Live to Find Out...

Human Rat Rushed at Josh but Josh Dodged His Attack and Punched Human Rat in the Face Before Grabbing His Tail. Josh Spined Round A Couple of times before Throwing Human Rat Out of the Farm. Human Rat Came Crashing On Top of a Police Car, Causing The Car To Go Off Balance As It Crashed Into an Electric Pole.. Human Rat Slide down the Bonnet, He looked Back and Saw a Women Inside the Car...Josh Came landing a mile away From Human Rat

*Josh* : (Shouting out) Step Away From The Car

*Human_Rat* : (Looking at the Woman Inside the Car)you want to be a Hero Right....

*Josh* : Don't Hurt Her....

*Human_Rat* : (Lifting the Car up With his Hands) let's See how you Save this Soul...it's either me or Her?

Human Rat Threw the Car at Josh before Making a Run For the Nearby Bush. Josh Caught the Car In the Bumper,He Slowly Lower The Car And The Moment The Tires Met The Ground, Josh Eyes Caught A Woman Seating In the Driver's Seat,Her Eyes Beaming Straight At Him. When Josh Realised It Was Felicia, His Conscious Was Crammed With Fear.
He Back Away from The Car and Ran Into the Bush, Pursing Human Rat. When He Came Out of the Other Side of The Bush, He Saw a Road Leading Downtown.. He Looked Around, There was no Trace of Human Rat. Josh Saw a Car Coming down the Road. The Car stopped at his Front, Andrew Opened the Backseat Door...

*Andrew* : Get in ..

*Josh* : (Entering the Car as Rita Drives Off) How did you Guys Find Me?

*Rita* : (Without moving her Head) We Didn't... We Should Get Out Of Here, First...

Rita Drove Back to the Mansion And Stopped at the Gate...

*Rita* : Guess It's Goodbye Andrew...

*Andrew* : WO! Am not Going Home, Am Staying Here, What if Human Rat Comes after me again...

*Josh* : He won't, He's Gone...

*Rita* : Fine!! Let's Just Sneak Inside the Mansion without Waking Stella okay?

They Got out the Car and Headed towards the Mansion, They Sneaked Inside the Living Room, Moving Quietly..Their Heart Stopped when The Light Got Turned On...Stella was Sitting in the Couch looking At them.....

*Rita* : Something Tell me we are so Grounded!!!

*Josh* & *Andrew* : Oh Man........

____________ _________

Felicia Was Taken to the Hospital by Mike And Samson after they Found Her Sitting on Top of the Car....

*Felicia* : (Sitting on the bed) Guess the Hospital is in love with me..

*Samson* : What Happened?

*Felicia* : It happened So Fast. I was Nearly killed by the Creature Looking Man Rat Or something but the Vigilante Saved me...

*Mike* : The Vigilante Saved you? Seriously....oh Great..

*Samson* : (Looking at Felicia's Eyes) Did You See Face??

*Felicia* : (Looking back at him) No...He was Covering His Face With some Kind of Hoodie...I think I need Some Rest Okay? See You Guys In the Morning...

Samson and Mike Left Her alone, she Looked around And Saw Her Bag. She Took Her Cellphone From The Bag And Saw an SMS From "Rex Love"

"You ain't Answering your Calls, Left a voicemail, Anyways I need your Help Sis..."

*Felicia* : (Dropping the Phone on the Bed) Oh Rex, I need Your Help Too....

Human Rat Entered a Warehouse, He Heard A Voice From the Dark Shadow...

"You Had one Job, ELIMINATE"

*Human_Rat* : (Looking Scared) Sorry, He Wasn't Want I Anticipated. Give me another Chance! Please...

Emerging From the Dark Shadow, The Masked man Walked Closer To Human Rat...

*Masked_Man* : Let me Clarify Myself, I don't Do Chance! You had one Job, Kill the Kid. simple as That....

*Human_Rat* : ( Falling To His Feet As He Tries Backing away from the Masked man) Am Sorry,....Just.. Give me another Chance

*Masked_Man* : (Stepping on Human Rat Tail and Bringing out a Black Knife) Like I Said "I DON'T DO CHANCES"

The Masked Man Stabbed Human Heart In the Heart,Killing Him Instantly. He Withdrew His Knife And Dashed Out Of The Warehouse At Superspeed.

The_End_Of_Episode_Seven ...
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode 8 (
# The_Good_The_Bad_ &_The_Rich )

Rex Heard a Knocked On Her Door. She Looked at The Wall Clock..7:13am... It was Sunday, No Work today Unless her Boss Called Her For some Extra shifts .She Walked to the Door and Opened It.

*Rex* : Oh My God, Felicia You Came!!!

*Felicia* : (Spreading Her Arms For a Hug) You Wanna let Me In Or Just Hug me Here?

*Rex* : (Hugging Her Before letting Her In) Both....

Felicia Walked to the Chair Closed To The Bed, Rex Was living in a Self Contain. It Wasn't that Big But It Sure Comfortable For Her And Her Little Problems.

*Felicia* : (Sitting on the Chair) So What's Up?

*Rex* : (Locking the Door) It's about the Vigilante...

*Felicia* : Yea, I have been Following your Blog......

*Rex* : (Interrupting) No It's Not That...It's The Vigilante's Identity...I Know I Shouldn't Tell Anybody This...If the Vigilante Found Out Am Totally Off the Trust List But I think the Vigilante is.....

*Felicia* : (interrupting) Joshua Lucky Matthew... 18Years Old, Lost His Dad, Literally Lost his Dad.. Had Trouble In School, suffered Few Mental Issues After losing his Dad , Presently Staying with the Empire Family..

*Rex* : (Surprised) How Did You Know all This??

*Felicia* : Did My Research and I may Have seen His Face after He Saved Me....

*Rex* : So What's Your Next Move??

*Felicia* : Am Bring Him In Of Course!

*Rex* : What??

*Felicia* : Am Joking, You Think Confronting Him is a Great Idea?

*Rex* : That's why I called, It's not Just meeting Him, I need His Help...

*Felicia* : Why ? Did Someone Threaten You?

*Rex* : How Do you Know all this....Yes Someone Threatened Me, And He Also Said "The Vigilante is Soon Gonna Leave this World Painfully"...

*Felicia* : (Looking at Her Cellphone) So We have to Warn Josh aka the Vigilante... Sorry Sis, Work calls..

Felicia Left The Apartment, Leaving Rex All Alone. Rex Lied On Her Bed Looking at the Ceiling, She Thought about Her josh, " What if Josh Got Scared About She Knowing About His Secret".....

*Rex* : Can't Any Miracle Thing Happen On Sunday..

Her Cellphone Vibrated, She Opened the SMS...

" Get To Work" From Boss...

*Rex* : Oh Greatttt....

*Josh* : Well, I Guess The Idea of being Grounded Means Extra Work!!

Josh Said as He Walked With Rita Towards the Mansion's Gate...

*Rita* : Yea, We have to Go Buy everything the House Needs, With the List, We Will be Meeting Midnight Before Number Twenty...

*Josh* : (Opening the Gate ) Man I wish I have Superspeed, All This Will have been Done in a Flash!

*Rita* : (Walking Outside the Mansion's Compound as Josh Followed Her) You can Just Jump, Up ,Up and Away...Too Bad Stella Didn't Give Us The Car

*Josh* : (Looking Down The Road as He Focused His eyeballs on the Car Coming Towards Them) Andrew Is Coming....

*Rita* : Great! More Bad news

The car Stopped in Front of Them.. Andrew Got out and Walked To where they Were Standing...

*Andrew* : What's Up Fellows

*Rita* : Stella's List....

*Andrew* : Oh My God, That Never Ends well

*Josh* : Wait you Know about Stella's List?

*Andrew* : Like Yea, I used To Stay Here, Me and Rita Would Get Into Some Troubles ,sneak out at Nights , Do Some Crazy Stuff..

*Josh* : (Looking at Rita) Hmmm, Rita Never Told Me...

*Andrew* : It's Kinda Personal and all That, So Why Don't we have Fun, Three Of Us!!

*Rita*: I don't Think that's A Good Idea, we Still Have Stella's List to Finish...And The Last Time We Had "Fun" with You, We ended In this Current Calamity.

*Andrew* : Don't worry, I will have someone Do that, So We Can Have the Whole Day to Ourselves , It's Sunday...

*Josh* : I will be down for It, I wanna See this "FUN" Rita is always Having With You...

*Rita* : Fine, Let's Go Okay?

*Andrew* : Excellent!!
They All Got in the Car and Andrew Drove Off, Heading Downtown....

Andrew Parked The Car Close to An apartment.

*Josh* : (From the Backseat) So What are we Doing Here Exactly?

*Andrew* : (Watching Someone Entering a Car) Observing...One Of Our Workers Or My Workers Have Been Selling My Ideas To My Competitors...So We are Gonna Teach Him A Lesson

*Josh* : We are not Like Godfather Movie are We??

*Andrew* : Relax, No One Gets Hurt, ....Sometimes

*Rita* : Can we Just Do this Fast and Get Going...

*Andrew* : Someone is In A Rush, What's Change?

The Car Andrew Was watching started Moving and Andrew followed It From Behind, Keeping Less Suspicious Gap between the Two Cars...

*Josh* : So the Idea Is To Follow The Worker To Where Exactly?

*Andrew* : (Keeping His Eyes on the Car) Am Not Sure....

The Car Stopped, The Driver Got Out And Entered a Building. Andrew Stopped his Car Few Meters Away...

*Andrew* : This Must Be Where He Sells My Ideas ..

*Rita* : (Looking at the Building From The Car) That's a Church Andrew!! The Guy came For A Sunday Service

*Andrew* : Sinners Go to Churches When They Wanna Sin the Next Day...Ain't that Right Josh? ....Josh

Andrew Looked Back and Discovered Josh Was Gone, ....

*Andrew* : (Looking at Rita) What's Up with this Vanishing Act?

*Rita* : Don't Look at me, I didn't Scare Him Away with my Boredom..

They Both Got out of the Car and Started Looking For Josh..They Saw Josh Standing In Front Of The Church.

*Rita* : What are You Doing?

*Josh* : (Still looking at
The Building) Do You Believe In God?

*Andrew* : I can See Where you're Heading, With the Vigilante Jumping Buildings Like it's a Habit and Human Rat? Sure Creates doubts in the Existence of God!

*Rita* : To Be Frank, I don't Know what to believe, But Some part of me Agrees With Andrew...

*Josh* : On the Contrary , Yours is Quite Ironic To Mine, I Do Believe In God, But Not in the way The People Inside this church Does..The Pastor Is Misleading Them, And It's Time I Really Have Fun!

Josh Said as He Walked To the Church Door And Kicked It Open, He Entered ,Andrew and Mike Followed. Everybody Was Looking at them With Disgust...

*Josh* : (Walking To the Altar) Fear Not Brethren, I come With No Harm ....Just To Spread The Gospel

*Pastor* : What are You Doing here? Who are You? If you're the Devil I Ban You......

*Josh* : (Walking to the Pulpit at the Altar).....(Interrupting) With what? With This?

Josh said as He Pull the Pulpit Off the Altar, Revealing A Piece of Rock With Red Cloth Tied Around It With Cowries... The Whole Church Went Going Berserk, People were Murmuring Words To One another.

*Andrew* : (whispering To Rita) How did Josh Know That Was In there?

*Rita* : Beats Me, and Stella Was Starting to Believe in Churches...

*Josh* : (Standing on the Altar as he Shouts out) Is this a Place to Serve Your God!!!!! ,You Don't Need a Bloody Church to Serve your God!! There is a church Deep down in your Heart, You Don't Need This Blood Sucking Pastor Taking Your Offerings For His Selfish Motive.... I may not Be God's saint But at least I Know a Fraud When I See One...

Josh Jumped Off The Altar and Walked Out of the Church, Andrew And Rita Followed him. They Entered Into Andrew's Car and Stayed Inside..

*Josh* : (From the Backseat) Wait For It!!

*Rita* : wait For What??

*Josh* : (Pointing At the Door of the Church) That!!

The Church Door Opened And all the Members Left The Church premises And Headed Towards Their Respective Homes.

*Josh* : (Sitting Back) Guess My work is Done Here, Where Next?

*Andrew* : I Know Just the Place....

Andrew Said as He drove off the Church Premises....

The Warehouse was Filled With Police Moving Around. Mike, Samson and Felicia Were Standing Close to Human Rat, Who Was Lying Dead on the Ground....

*Felicia* : This was What Attacked Me Last Night...

*Mike* : A Human Rat? Great, More Crazy in Lost City...

*Samson* : (Looking at Felicia) What's the Cause of Death?

*Felicia* : (Squatting Down as she Examine The body) It was Stabbed, But The Crazy Part Was That it was Stabbed While Lying Down. It was Trying To Get Away From Someone or Something...

*Mike* : Maybe He was Trying To Get away from The Vigilante...

*Felicia* : You are saying the Vigilante Did this?

*Mike* : Something Like that...

*Samson* : Maybe It was Someone Else, And Lieutenant Is About To Show Up with His Rude Attitude.

Samson wasn't Done when the Lieutenant Showed up in the Crime Scene. He Was Old, Probably Mid Sixties With Grey Hair.

*Lieutenant* : That's one Looking Horror Show

*Felicia* : (Stretching Her Hand to Shake the Lieutenant) Hi Sir...

*Lieutenant* : (Refusing The Hand Shake) What was the Cause Of Death?

*Felicia* : (Withdrawing her hand) It was Stabbed, With a Knife. Injury Was 7 Inches Deep Straight into its muscular Organ

*Lieutenant* : I think Am Getting Old For The Science Gibberish...Samson You Mind Translating?

*Samson* : It was Stabbed In the Heart...

*Lieutenant* : Excellent, Leave with that Next Time...So You Guys Find Anything?

*Felicia* : Suspect Didn't Leave Anything, No Hair Sample, No Object, Nothing... We Got Nothing Sir...

*Mike* : Don't Worry Sir, We will Do everything in our possible best to Solve this Case...

*Lieutenant* : Am Worried, Now that Women are doing Police work , It's Something Else...

Felicia was About Say something to the Lieutenant but Mike Signalled Her To Shut Up...

*Samson* : Don't worry Sir, Am On The Case....

*Lieutenant* : Now my Mind Is at rest, Now Off I go, I want to go watch Football...

*Mike* : Good luck ...
The Lieutenant Left them and Walked out of the Crime Scene.

*Felicia* : Why can't the Lieutenant Like me?

*Samson* : Romantically??

*Felicia* : Of Course Not, Why can't He Just See Me as a Normal Crime Fighter...

*Mike* : (Putting His Hand On Felicia's Shoulder) Don't worry about The Old man, We see you that way Felicia...

*Felicia* : That warms My Heart, I wanna See my Sis You Guys Mind Coming With Me?

*Samson* : Okay, Let's Go , This Place is Getting Crowded Anyway...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Short Story By An Angry Nigerian / Muur Chronicles (18+) / Diwali Hindi Nibandh | Diwali Short Essays In Hindi Wikipedia, PDF, Font

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 445
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.