Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (44120 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by Holla007(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by Hector09(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Very soon u wont here abt two girls fought cus of a man again, it we be two sex doll fought
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by Eldavis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
bankulizer:
Eeeya. 1000 ways to die
Lol
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by Organs(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yeligray:
How was she beaten to death?, because i only read push

Typical naijaman, dem no go read well then, dem go point finger....Where did you see "beaten to death"? I saw allegedly beaten and later died after a fight.....
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yeligray:
How was she beaten to death?, because i only read push

What were you expecting? bloggers must chop na
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by iswallker(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex in the toilet kwa...

cool
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by babaarewa(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=GIDIBANKZ post=64344559]

Safe trip[/quote To hates!
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by godson4u79(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
That is the what happens when you have too much fat in your poo house. Straight to hell hole.
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by austinegreat: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some foolish and stupid Nigeria guys will still take tramadol just for c'mom sex doll........lol
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by IecheM(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kenya and sex sef 5 and 6, sex doll is here to satisfy their needs anywhere anytime cool
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chai! All these people fighting! Hian, I just won't be caught like that...it is well o.
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by CornFooPanda(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
That's why when in club i control myself not to get into a fight
Re: Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) by AceDomino(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Yourubas would say "Omodebirin na gba ti'di ku"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband / Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.