Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! (2160 Views)

Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For The Next 60 Years / Unknown Truths About Cashew Farming Business. / Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by vibrant40(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cashew exportation is growing in Nigeria as we got a news not quite long that Nigeria is now fourth on the ladder of countries exporting the cashew nut.
This farming I tag stress free farming considering the other agro allied business.
Making a research on this I got to know that you can make a whopping 8 million naira per year on just an acre of land of cashew trees. Only what you need is to be patient with time. Because your patience will surely be rewarded.
As a young Nigerian my advice is let's not allow those vast land in our villages waste in vain. Let's make the sacrifice of planting some cashew tree on them now as it will not be bad to go home for a month and come back with some millions!
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by vibrant40(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let's discuss those with the experience or those who want to invest into the business. Let's use the power of social media to get ourselves rich!
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by sirblaze: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
What are you proposing, I've got 2 hectares of cashew already sir... Lying waste
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by Goshiii: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2018
sirblaze:
What are you proposing, I've got 2 hectares of cashew already sir... Lying waste
Lying waste? Pele, wetin happen?
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by vibrant40(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2018
sirblaze:
What do mean sir, you got 2 hectares of cashew farm lying waste? As in where? Why?

1 Like

Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by tjskii(f): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
sirblaze:
How is it lying waste,please more info,cos I'm actually considering going into this biz
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by grabben: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
vibrant40:
Cashew exportation is growing in Nigeria as we got a news not quite long that Nigeria is now fourth on the ladder of countries exporting the cashew nut.
This farming I tag stress free farming considering the other agro allied business.
Making a research on this I got to know that you can make a whopping 8 million naira per year on just an acre of land of cashew trees. Only what you need is to be patient with time. Because your patience will surely be rewarded.
As a young Nigerian my advice is let's not allow those vast land in our villages waste in vain. Let's make the sacrifice of planting some cashew tree on them now as it will not be bad to go home for a month and come back with some millions!
Yes, cashew farming will become lucrative only when you learn how to export the cashew nuts to foreign countries. Learning the process of cashew nuts export trade is very easy. Just click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by akiols: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
2018 season cashew nuts available in large quantity. Interested buyers should call or WhatsApp 08099290656
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by imhere: 8:24am On May 03, 2018
Cashew farming business is as lucrative as Oil Palm farming. It is a long term earning, in less than 3 years you are already making a hit.

Someone once said Agriculture is a business and not a project, that's nothing but tge truth. Why don't you try cashew business out,, you will be glad you did. For now there is shortage in supply globally so marketing them isn't a problem....
http://www.enibest.com.ng/cashew-farming/
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by grabben: 3:37pm On May 03, 2018
vibrant40:
Click on the first link on my signature to learn how to export the cashew nuts successfully and avoid getting scammed by the foreign buyers.
Re: Cashew Farming, Lucrative And Long Lasting! by tnwaoha(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2020
If you are interested to learn poultry, Fish and Snail farming Join the training Class B https:///yyb2ztmt
or drop your whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

You Can Buy You Bitter Kola And Kola Nut Here / Cassava Flour And Cassava Peels For Animal Feed. / Gnld New Fertilizer For Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.