Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) (1235 Views)

We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / MY Recent Exquisite Art Painting Of FUNKE AKINDELE (JENIFA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) by aydjmidas: 12:38am On Jan 20, 2018
I just recently painted this exquisite art made with love for Funke Akindele (Jenifa)
It's titled "Jenifa's story"

Details of the painting:
Model: Akindeke Funke
Size: 16" x 20"
Medium used: Charcoal and graphite pencils on cartridge paper.
Newspapers formatted and printed by me.
This was made in honour of her enormous contributions to the world of entertainment in Nigeria. Undoubtedly, her initiatives and acts have impacted both Nigerians at home and abroad positively.
She fulfills the meaning of entertainment as we all derive pleasure, enjoyment, amusement and relaxation as we view her.
Thank you for answering the entertainment call I love you!

Re: An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) by qeemus: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
This is lovely!

1 Like

Re: An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) by Slimszy: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
qeemus:
This is lovely!
Great job

1 Like

Re: An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) by ayoade001: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Secret. Drawing Is Not A Talent. Anybody Can Learn How To Draw! / 3D Design Job Needed Urgently / 13 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.