Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Screenshot On Pc, Window 7,8 And 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Screenshot On Pc, Window 7,8 And 10 (1100 Views)

What's The Difference Between Core I7 With Window 7 Sticker? / I Want To Upgrade My Window 7 To Window 10. Will It Be Good For Me? / How To Screenshot In PC Window 7, 8, 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Screenshot On Pc, Window 7,8 And 10 by Elochii(m): 1:29am On Jan 20, 2018
In most cases, you might want to take a screenshot of a page or an application window on your desktop computer and laptops; but unfortunately, you probably don’t know that every Windows PC has this great feature and this keeps bothering you.

Alright, today I will show you how to go about this by following these straightforward and easy steps below.

However, there are only three tools needed for taking screenshots on computers for Windows 7, 8 & 10. These include your System Keyboard, Microsoft Paint Program and the Snipping Tool.

HOW TO SCREENSHOT IN WINDOWS 7

In Windows 7 and both Windows Vista, the operating system supports the above three tools and such works perfectly for all.

Using the snipping tool in Windows 7, you can define an area of the screen to capture whether for the entire screen or just a selected window and this saves much stress than using the other tools as Keyboard and Microsoft Paint Program which involves pasting the image from the clipboard.

Screenshot Using the Keyboard and Microsoft Paint Program

screenshot on windows 7

Step 1: Check out for the Print Screen button on your keyboard usually labeled as PrtScrn

Step 2: Press the PrtScrn button on your keyboard to capture the whole screen

Step 3: To capture just the active window displayed screen, press Alt + PrtScrn button

Step 4: Open the Microsoft Paint on your system, now press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste the image into the program

Step 5: Click on the file menu of the program and choose Save As, then save the image to your picture folder with your desired name.

Screenshot Using the Snipping Tool

Screenshot on windows 7 using snipping tool

Step 1: Click on your Start button, then All Programs, Go to Accessories then select Snipping Tool as shown in the image below.

Step 2: Click the down arrow beside the New button to choose your Snipping type

Step 3: Use your system mouse to drag or select the.....

continue reading here......https://www.elochi.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-screenshot-on-pc-windows-7-8-10.html
Re: How To Screenshot On Pc, Window 7,8 And 10 by TrevorDJ(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you need to capture a screenshot of something on your PC screen, Windows 10 offers various methods for doing just that. Whether you want to save the entire screen or just a piece of it, we’ve rounded up all the most common techniques for taking a Windows10 screenshot. In addition, there are various ways by which you can take quick screenshots from your keyboard directly. So let’s dive into it!

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-windows-10-pc/

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Ntel! / Mint 2013 Retina Macbook Pro For Sale / Online Business And Public Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.