Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) (1302 Views)

Vee Asks Laycon To Take Her To Shoprite In His New Car / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by Hardeyghold(m): 2:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Due to the trending news of ladies rejecting marriage proposal, a man proposes to his girlfriend behind Shoprite Shopping Mall in Dugbe, Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f_pYmtz3wA

SOURCE: https://instagram.com/p/BeJha85hkoT/

cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by tosine25: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Lwkmd o.....fear Fear ibadan yoruba Man

Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by Emekus92(m): 3:49am On Jan 20, 2018
I was still in my mother's womb when I know that "prevention is better than cure".

The guy no won embarrass himself na

1 Like

Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2018
why not propose in d bedroom after a hot ....

You want to hear it from me abi?
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Any man that is not sure if his girlfriend will accept his marriage proposal don't really know his girlfriend..

How can you marry who you don't know?

A relationship build on pure love and trust have no room for fear..

You can propose anywhere, and she will still accept..

3 Likes

Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by olasaad(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Nigeria guys can only rants online.

Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Legbegbe Proposal
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2018
I cannot propose in public, wbo is with me cool
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
No balls! angry
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by donstan18: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) by dayleke: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
"Ma ma lo so No oo!!!"
Na so im friends dey shout....

(1) (Reply)

Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2018) / Actress "Chioma Chukwuka" Shares New Pictures In Different Outfits / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.