Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Female Secretary Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Secretary Wanted (812 Views)

Female Secretary Wanted At Ketu, Lagos State / Secretary Wanted In A Private Firm. / Secretary Wanted In A Real Estate Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Secretary Wanted by dialor: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2018
My company needs female secretaries that are eloquent, good with computer, polite to customers and motivated to work. They must also reside along Ketu, Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Maryland...Pls forward CV to misccollins@gmail.com including your phone number in the Body of the mail..Or you can also text or call 07034888648
Re: Female Secretary Wanted by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
@Dialor, I live in Ikorodu but my address carrys Surulere. Can I apply for the job. Thanks
Re: Female Secretary Wanted by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
dialor:
My company needs female secretaries that are eloquent, good with computer, polite to customers and motivated to work. They must also reside along Ketu, Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Maryland...Pls forward CV to misccollins@gmail.com including your phone number in the Body of the mail..Or you can also text or call 07034888648
Pls what's the pay like?

(1) (Reply)

House Help Needed In Asaba / Schneider Electric Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (4 Positions) / Reactor Beverages Limited Nationalwide Recruitment- 27/6/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.