Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Buying Of Cars In Cotonou - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Of Cars In Cotonou (6326 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by atelysir(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Dear Nairalanders pls don't be afraid when someone tells you about BUYING of CARS from COTONOU (Seme Border). Actually that is where most of the CAR DEALERS you PATRONIZE get THEIR CARS from then they PAY the NIGERIAN DUTY at TINCAN or PTML APAPA. The most INTRIGUING yet INTERESTING thing about it is THAT they buy it very CHEAP and SELL it to YOU in an OUTRAGEOUSLY EXUBERANT AMOUNT and as NIGERIANS YOU OBLIGE, THINKING they've done you a FAVOUR. Here is the most interesting part, our so called GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS buys the from the SAME BORDER THEY SHUT and label it as TRANSIT, then OPEN BIG CAR STANDS in some part of the STATE. It is an EYE OPENING for YOU ALL. NEXT time YOU HEAR BORDER SHRINK (CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO 09051667474 08089368452)

2 Likes

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by atelysir(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2021
The Border is now open for Business, Buy your Cars and bring in other Goods from Cotonou for cheap PRICE
I Am A-Car Dealer in Cotonou And A Clearijg and Forwarding Agent
09051667474-WhatsApp
08130792643-WhatsApp
atelyemmauel@gmail.com
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2021
atelysir:
The Border is now open for Business, Buy your Cars and bring in other Goods from Cotonou for cheap PRICE
09051667474-WhatsApp
08130792643-WhatsApp
atelyemmauel@gmail.com
The narrative upstairs is FRAUD,
GO AND IMPORT CARS FROM AMERICA OR EUROPE!
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2021

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
ately1:

what is your problem this man. are you enemy of progress. in someone legitimate business. .

nairaland need to block some stupid people on this platform... he has been in the business for 10years now. no report of fraud. ..

guy change this is new year. abeg. I belive you still a teenager you never mature finish.
No Im not Im an ENEMY OF THIEVES , He has been in the Business for 10 yers my backside, Cars bought fru that means will never have genuine papers the buyers are at risk of confiscation anytime customs key in their VIN number cos there will be no evidence of the car being shipped and cleared in TIN CAN, going to customs and forging a document will not cut it as the BOL will always show and end at Benin. .I have been shipping cars since 1999 so cut that 10-year craaaap
PS Im going to pass ur number to Customs and EFCC, let's see how this plays out Thief, after you lot blame the FG

8 Likes

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
ately1:

your threat will never scare me man. you can go ahead.
Thieves and wickedness is ur heart.knowing putting innocent people at the mercy of customs

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by tildats: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
He's not threatening you, he's saving innocent people from your net and probably healing your ignorance.

ately1:

your threat will never scare me man. you can go ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
tildats:
He's not threatening you, he's saving innocent people from your net and probably healing your ignorance.

these are dhe ones who sell cars to unsuspecting members of the public. and when these proudcar owners go fru customs their car gets seized and they are dumbfounded and made to pay hefty or lose thier cars and money in the process.

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by Lifted1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
ately1:

what is your problem this man. are you enemy of progress. in someone legitimate business. .

nairaland need to block some stupid people on this platform... he has been in the business for 10years now. no report of fraud. ..

guy change this is new year. abeg. I belive you still a teenager you never mature finish.
cheesy baba don vex
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by searchng4love: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
atelysir:
09051667474-WhatsApp
08130792643-WhatsApp
atelyemmauel@gmail.com
Flee.

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
ately1:

you sound depressed!! sorry for that. I pray God heal you..

you dey fear say I wan comot food for your mouth. I have sold cars to 30-35 people on nairaland. go check if I was reported for fraud. till today. they still use their cars. and travel with it. with out custom wahala. I do legit business. when I buy car. i still do legit custom document. . you dont know how its done man.

instead for you to find legit business partner to expand your business .. you go about all naira land post looking for enemies to fight.

bad belle.. I can even connect you to someone that likes to ship cars from abroad. if you want.

just change your ways. man. stop hating. you getting older BRo.

no be every body get patience. to wait for 1-2 months for their car to come down from abroad.

they want to see what they are paying for . that why we show them easy alternative...

stop hating. do your business while I do Mine.

I dont defraud people. if not. nairaland for don block me since.

please be a brother keeper. and face your own business.
I have said my peace. Those who have ears let them hear 4 starters those cars would not have Bill of Laden 2nd if tracked it won't show landing date it tin can 3rd. the veso it came on wont show offloading at lagos.I can go on n in.I know how you guus duplicate same car colour of an existing car to print for unsuspecting customers. most of them are driving thinking the ha e genuine papers. Telling me I'm depressed u r funny I live nxt door to Jesus. if U want me to be a brother's keeper to you. simply do like jelad ventures who stopped what you are doing and Egan genuine custom clearing today he is a big boy here ask him about me.Remo e your hand from wrong doing if not one day you will land in serious mess.
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by tildats: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
I wont be dumb to allow you scam me with your petty trick. Perhaps, you need someone to enlighten you of the crime you are committing (deliberately or unconsciously). How do you get your shipping invoice and valuation in lagos with a BOL from the Benin Republic? Please, do something legit while you have your freedom.

ately1:

watch your words." saving people from my net"... did I scam you or any of your family member ??

have nothing to say to kids like you.

find something meaniful to do with your time okay.

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by Newbreed2018: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
atelysir:
09051667474-WhatsApp
08130792643-WhatsApp
atelyemmauel@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
tildats:
I wont be dumb to allow you scam me with your petty trick. Perhaps, you need someone to enlighten you of the crime you are committing (deliberately or unconsciously). How do you get your shipping invoice and valuation in lagos with a BOL from the Benin Republic? Please, do something legit while you have your freedom.

Thaanks man,these re the same people who will come online shout oh the govt is bad, and he wants to connect me to people who like to ship cars grin grin grin if Only he knows, grin grin grin grin grin Genuine custom papers indeed and he is even boastin!
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
ately1:

I dont have your time man. you do your biz I do mine. if I ever same anybody here or anywhere. I wouldn't be replying. just know you are enemy of someone legitimate business I feel sorry for you man.

its 2021 grow up and act mature man

like you said. report me to any agency you feel like. .

you do your car biz I do mine. why are you so pain....

abeg grow up boy
OK,thank GOD you cant swap numbers these days.
PS, You might hear from these guys very soon
info@efccnigeria.org
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by searchng4love: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2021
ately1:

you do your car biz I do mine. why e dey pain you like this. have faith your own customer will contact. you. stop going on every body post to talk shit... Nigerian people na wa o..

face your biz and stop envy e go kill you one DAy boy

If I am going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by ately1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
searchng4love:

If I am going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say

funny man
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
ately1:

alright bro.. guess you want us to have big issues this new year ba??

just know say na you start am. and you go finish am. dont do what you will regret later Mr man.. seems you dont know who you dealing with..
Is that a threat
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
erico2k2:

Thaanks man,these re the same people who will come online shout oh the govt is bad, and he wants to connect me to people who like to ship cars grin grin grin if Only he knows, grin grin grin grin grin Genuine custom papers indeed and he is even boastin!
sorry for derailing but hypothetically, how much would it cost to clear a '99 toyota rav4 at Apapa. Thanks bro
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
sorry for derailing but hypothetically, how much would it cost to clear a '99 toyota rav4 at Apapa. Thanks bro
speak to people like Jalad ventures you will get genuine quote plus customs paper
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by tildats: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
You sound like an unintelligent greyhead.
I will take you serious after you explain how you get genuine Lagos BOL for Cotonou bound vehicles.

ately1:

you do your car biz I do mine. why e dey pain you like this. have faith your own customer will contact. you. stop going on every body post to talk shit... Nigerian people na wa o..

face your biz and stop envy e go kill you one DAy boy
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by Hollawayn05(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
atelysir:
09051667474-WhatsApp
08130792643-WhatsApp
atelyemmauel@gmail.com

Pls what's the budget for Toyota Matrix 2004
Including getting it to Nigeria and custom clearance
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by atelysir(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2021
A lot has been said
Thank you @ately1 for having my back
Now FYI
We don’t do fraud and if you think the best way to get information about something is to first criticize it, then you should have a rethink Sire

Continue to patronize The Atelys
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
tildats:
You sound like an unintelligent greyhead.
I will take you serious after you explain how you get genuine Lagos BOL for Cotonou bound vehicles.

They don't, its all fraud!
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by atelysir(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
erico2k2:

They don't, its all fraud!
How can you know for sure
We’ll I know most of us have been a victim of fraud, and I’m so sorry for that....... but you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to
Re: Buying Of Cars In Cotonou by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
atelysir:

How can you know for sure
We’ll I know most of us have been a victim of fraud, and I’m so sorry for that....... but you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to
well one can only speak for themselves,I can never fall for these small frauds, the FG pronounced the importation of car fru land Border closed,Im sure no one needs more explanation than that except they themselves are criminal minded.The funny reality is, you are not going to save up to a N100k, so why take risks??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C200 W202 Vs Honda Accord Ex I4 / A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. / Acura ZDX Or Benz GLK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.