Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kimk West Disclose Secrets About The Birth Of Her New Born Daughter Chicago West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kimk West Disclose Secrets About The Birth Of Her New Born Daughter Chicago West (570 Views)

Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby / Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kimk West Disclose Secrets About The Birth Of Her New Born Daughter Chicago West by Hoodites(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Kim Kardashian West and her rapper husband, Kanye West who just welcome their third child via an unknown surrogate have named their new-born daughter, Chicago West.

KKW disclosed her inability to carry her child herself was "so hard", but that the couple had an instant connection with her which made feel much at ease and safe.

Kanye West was raised in the US city of Chicago and that's where the name originates from, making

Read more »http://www.timelessaproko.com/2018/01/kim-kadarshian-west-disclose-more.html?spref=tw

Re: Kimk West Disclose Secrets About The Birth Of Her New Born Daughter Chicago West by Ibj50(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kimk West Disclose Secrets About The Birth Of Her New Born Daughter Chicago West by Giddymoney(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Na wa o

See names wey dis people dey give their children

So because dem born me for iyana ipaja, I go cum name my children iyana ipaja

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Watch ​housemate, Alex Shows Off Her Bare & Thick N!ipples Again / BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One / Mercy Johnson's Children And Van Vickers Children Who Are The Cutest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.