Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

500k Salary For 3yrs Or 3yrs International Visa To Make A Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 500k Salary For 3yrs Or 3yrs International Visa To Make A Tour (339 Views)

BBNaija's Boma: "Buhari Should Pay Me Salary For Keeping Jobless Nigerians Busy" / Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500k Salary For 3yrs Or 3yrs International Visa To Make A Tour by Teenagersdiary: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Hi cuties, welcome to teenagersdiary.com.ng. Am back again with my funny questions.

This is a very controversial topic you must think deeply before you make your choice or conclusion.

This is a new year and everybody are hoping for God’s grace and blessing to fall upon them.

Most of we youths are not finding this Buhari Regime easy and we all want to make it by all means to the top.

Almost everybody will love to have a greener pasture and to get it no be moi-moi and akara.

But what if you have this two opportunities to choose from i.e �

A Job Offer Of 500k Salary Per Month vs 3Years international Visa to make a tour to any 3 countries of your choice.

You know this is one of the biggest blessings you will be praying for this year, now it is left for you to choose wisely.

For me Wahlia! 500k salaries, I invest my money, buy all the buyable, build all the buildable and form boss lady and play hard to get for all those bobo��

Which One Will You Prefer?

Comment below!

Re: 500k Salary For 3yrs Or 3yrs International Visa To Make A Tour by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2018
I still prefer the first option... 500k for three years. I think I'll achieve more in that three years than touring around the world for whole three years.
Re: 500k Salary For 3yrs Or 3yrs International Visa To Make A Tour by joinnow: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
play hard to get for all those bobo��

Are you serious in these
Sex doll want to take over.
I pitty you.
Do you know Jumia is selling it for 35k

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Shares Her Make Up Free Photos / “Give Us Names Of The Politicians That Sponsored You” – Daddy Freeze To Stephani / Science Student Dance Competition - Basketmouth, Tiwa Savage, Davido,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.