Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please I Need Help (347 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! / Nairalanders, Please Do You Know If MTN Office Open On Saturdays / Nairalanders, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Help by savagefinder: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Hello.
Pls I'm in need of 50k to complete the final payment for the product for my company, I've spent over 300k on it and this would be the final payment but I have only 5k left with me.
Any one who can help me out or give me a loan or can contribute part of it to help me.
Pls, I'm a decent person trying to make a better future for myself and people around me, I am still student but due to unavailability of jobs i can't wait till I graduate to begin to make a future for myself.
Pls help
I have to pay by this evening and I have only Nigerians as my last hope.
Pls.
I have incorporated the company with CAC and can show transaction details to back my financial history.
Pls help...
If you cab help me with any little amount to patch up and add up pls help me.. If you want to check through my business plan and buy shares from my company too. Pls and pls.. Help me out.

My phone number 09062365541
No amount is too small to help with.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advice For A Business To Join & Resignation From Banking / Join The Sashimi Temples For Fame, Wealth,protection And Spell Of All Kind For M / Rome Was Not Destroyed In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.