Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) (52436 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Makydebbie with the big brezz ooooo
Sexybbstar with the big nyansh...... *piano*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala with the snake. Lesbianboy with ukuw
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by veli1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
She Claim To B Dj Bt Na Postin Pics Only She Sabi.... Mtcheeeeeewww. Nxt On D List Pls?
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Makydebbie with the big brezz ooooo

Sexybbstar with the big nyansh...... *piano*

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided after telling me I photoshopped it? Go back to that thread and check the one I posted this morning. I took the pix this morning. So tell me if that one is photoshop too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Margy: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Otedola with the money, Okocha with the balling.

Margy with the sauce! grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
she need a little fat on her face alcohol is is drying her beauty
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Margy:

Margy with the sauce! grin

Not Margy but Maggi Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Siki355(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
dj cubby wiv d sauce
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by LifeofEFCC: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
See crocodile mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by palz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
She too dey follow footballers both ex and current players...
But babe becareful cos Jay jay don marry since and him no go wan cheat on him wife oh grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
I got breast enlargement cream for sale.100 percent herbal.Instagram tokunbostores
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Honestly this cuppy nor fine, i wont take a second look at her, see how she keep face like low budget pizza angry
na wetin me sef dey look be that o. na picture editing dey make her fine. she no fine like she dey fine for pictures .
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Title of the song and artist pls
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Her breasts have started to digest no thanks to so many mouths that have been there
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by oriewanbe: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Joseunlimited:
See her fore head

Ugly money
Are you an Agbero's wife? It is them that talk this way especially when they see their husband's girl friend.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
She don sweat here so her beauty makeup don clean.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by iamrammy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
this my baby no sabi dress cha but i still love her....Respeck to the legend jat jay!
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by olawaletimi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
When a self-acclaimed celeb meets a real celeb. This is what happens.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Title of the song and artist pls

The title is Otedola Artist is Dice Ailes

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by highchief1: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pussitto:
first daughter of 'femi otedola' Nigerians 3rd richest who joined Nigerian entertainment industry on a platter of Gold meets
super eagles erstwhile captain bro jay jay okocha. The pretty DJ captured the picture with "when jay jay knows who you are already"

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/cuppy-otedola-meets-jay-jay-okocha-for.html?m=1
i met Okocha in Asaba I didn't even act like I no who he is?i don't c dem as any thg
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by tayot1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ajinomoto in the sauce
Elnino4ladies:
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

The title is Otedola Artist is Dice Ailes

Thanks

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by obynno7(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Honestly this cuppy nor fine, i wont take a second look at her, see how she keep face like low budget pizza angry
u don't have Eye
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2018
jaxxy:
Met him once 2. Ws a good feeling. Very nice guy
hu ask u?
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2018
She ain't burifull as it I thought
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by tuk2ato(m): 4:42am On Jan 21, 2018
My girl, coke bottle in the body o, coke bottle in the body ....……....
Elnino4ladies:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:39am On Jan 21, 2018
highchief1:
i met Okocha in Asaba I didn't even act like I no who he is?i don't c dem as any thg
Na wah for una celebrities o. Na so so showman sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2018
This is legendary. Okocha remains my man.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pussitto:
first daughter of 'femi otedola' Nigerians 3rd richest who joined Nigerian entertainment industry on a platter of Gold meets
super eagles erstwhile captain bro jay jay okocha. The pretty DJ captured the picture with "when jay jay knows who you are already"

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/cuppy-otedola-meets-jay-jay-okocha-for.html?m=1
UGLY GEH
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

undecided after telling me I photoshopped it? Go back to that thread and check the one I posted this morning. I took the pix this morning. So tell me if that one is photoshop too.

So why are you hangry now.....Someone cannor even play with you again undecided

But you sef, check out your old pictures and that particular picture and you won't blame me for saying it was photoshopped.

As for the new picture it's not full na, so can't really say. Pls post the full picture of the nyansh area! angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Molawole7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

So are hangry now.....Someone cannor even play with you again undecided

But you sef, check out your old pictures and that particular picture and you won't blame for saying it was photoshopped.

As for the new picture it's not full na, so can't really say. Pls post the full picture of the nyansh area! angry

I was the only one at home when I took the pix... I'm even working on a wider one... Watch out in 4 months time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.