Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet (1407 Views)

How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet by silvoice(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2018
please, I want to start buying bitcoin with www.Luno.com, but I really want to know if they're good so that I can start using them for my bitcoin transactions instead of the blockchain, please have you use their service before or still using them? please help because my bitcoin is a big amount, I don't want any scam site. thanks for your understanding
Re: Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet by harmless011: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
silvoice:
please, I want to start buying bitcoin with www.Luno.com, but I really want to know if they're good so that I can start using them for my bitcoin transactions instead of the blockchain, please have you use their service before or still using them? please help because my bitcoin is a big amount, I don't want any scam site. thanks for your understanding
Luno is okay for buying bitcoin I have been using it for long. As you are talking about big amount when I register with Luno they apply monthly limit of 500k so if you are buying more than 500k worth of bitcoin it may take more than a month.
Re: Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet by silvoice(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
harmless011:

Luno is okay for buying bitcoin I have been using it for long. As you are talking about big amount when I register with Luno they apply monthly limit of 500k so if you are buying more than 500k worth of bitcoin it may take more than a month.
ok thanks, wish to start with 200k first
Re: Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet by Crytoninja: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Use REMITANO
Re: Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet by Tojued: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
silvoice:
ok thanks, wish to start with 200k first

You'll need to verify your account with recognised ID card. They'll also increase your limit if you add utility bill to support your address.
Re: Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet by milanseedorf(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Luno is ok. I transact with them

(1) (Reply)

Sell your secondhand items direct to the end users quick with this App / Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) / How I Made 100 Dollars In Just 20 Minutes!!! See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.