Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? (1246 Views)

Burna Boy VS Adekunle Gold,is One Copying The Others Style? / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by Teenagersdiary: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Welcome to teenagersdiary.com.ng website.

We are here today with another interesting topic for all Nigerian music lovers.

Currently, Davido and Adekunle Gold and are currently topping charts of uniqueness and creativity in fashion style with their English and local attire. In as much as both act are regarded as kings of fashion the level of efforts they both injected into their fashion differs, and as such one must be on top of the other.

Davido who is one of the few controversial social media user is ever slaying back to back. We all know Davido likes his gold and diamond neck chains and wrist watches but in addition to all that jewelries, he knows how to make a correct fashion statement and consequently he never dissapoints.

Adekunle Gold is one of those few that successfully carved out their own style but then its not just about bringing your own style, its about bringing something remarkably unique, stylish and fashionable. Adekunle Gold took ordinary local attire that people barely notice and created an extraordinary style from it, that’s creativity in action. If there’s one thing i love about Adekunle Gold is his uniqueness and creativity in style, this king of photo-shop is the king of fashion.

Sincerely, I must confess – anytime I come across any Davido and Adekunle Gold’s picture, I always have mixed feelings. Today, I promised this feelings must stop.

Let’s know who the No.1 king of fashion is. Now, here is my question �

Judging by their 2017 pictures.
Between Davido And Adekunle Gold, Who Do You Think Is The most stylish Right Now?

Feel free to tell us whose appearance entices you most and make you love to watch their songs.

Drop your comments below!

You can follow me up... Teenagersdiary.com.ng

Re: Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by CSTR2: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
They are both learners where ebuka is.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by doyinisaac(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2018
E be like say this op get bad taste in terms of dress sense........dem dey call fashion Kings in nigeria you dey mention davido and adekunle gold...you think fashion is only by wearing fifty chains or wearing tie and dye cloth
Re: Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by TechPanda(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
I fink its Ade
Re: Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by dizon: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
None of them
Re: Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
CSTR2:
They are both learners where ebuka is.
Because of one day agbada undecided undecidedU try.
Re: Davido Vs Adekunle Gold.. Who Is The King Of Fashion? by CSTR2: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
africangirl000:

Because of one day agbada undecided undecidedU try.
Ebuka have been setting fashion trends long before that.

You must live in a bubble not to know that.

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Oops Moments – Closet Breakdowns / Alleged Sex Tape Of Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree, Surfaced Online / Actress Adesua Slams A Follower Who Hates Love And Light, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.