Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pls Help, Which Programming Language(s) Do I Need To Know To Build A Mobile App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help, Which Programming Language(s) Do I Need To Know To Build A Mobile App (1032 Views)

Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Which Programming Language(s) Do I Need To Know To Build A Mobile App by businessempire: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, programmers and everyone. I understand that building a website as a computer programmer/Web developer you need HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, SQL, Jquery. If I'm wrong, I stand to be corrected.

I am interested in learning mobile app development (android and ios apps) pls which programming language should I start with and how many languages do I need to know before creating a professional mobile application

I already searched on Google but didn't get a satisfying reply. I saw Java, Klotin etc. But I am confused on which to start from, I want to start from the scratch like in Web Development you need to start from HTML.

Certainly millions and millions of newbies like me will want to know. Pls help. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help, Which Programming Language(s) Do I Need To Know To Build A Mobile App by Sungpac(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
With the knowledge you have with web application development, why not using PhoneGap to shrink your web application to mobile application.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Which Programming Language(s) Do I Need To Know To Build A Mobile App by businessempire: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sungpac:
With the knowledge you have with web application development, why not using PhoneGap to shrink your web application to mobile application.
I am just hearing about phoneGap for the first time boss, I will search for details, read and try it out. Thank you so much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Top Developers Only! - Getdev.co / How to design the background of your webpage with coding / Why Programmers Love Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.