Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" (720 Views)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / 'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Hushppuppi Getin Here! Mayweather Flaunts His $44m Patek Philippe Wrist Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" by jaelz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Following the decline in the success of his music career of recent times, Iceprince Zamani used a line from his popular hit song with Samklef Molowononi, where he said: "I'm still upcoming but am getting money"... Fans failing to realize this was a line from the song, wasted no time in backlashing him seriously on twitter. Twitter is Savage, Nigerians Got no chills....

See tweets:

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" by jaelz(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
more tweets:

1 Share

Re: Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
He's trying to trend grin
Re: Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" by verygudbadguy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dear Nigerians,
Ice prince is not the cause of our national problem na. Buhari is the President and not the poor guy. Why roast him alive when you can call out the President and the cabal. grin

People are so frustrated in Naija right now. God, come and help us, your people o.
Re: Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" by Threebear(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Even a conductor gets money, the issue is what are you getting compared to your mates or what you used to get before.
Ice Prince why did you allow your village people to play with your destiny?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Attack Iceprince,after He Said This:"i'm Still Upcoming But Am Getin Money" by Threebear(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Dear Nigerians,
Ice prince is not the cause of our national problem na. Buhari is the President and not the poor guy. Why roast him alive when you can call out the President and the cabal. grin

People are so frustrated in Naija right now. God, come and help us, your people o.
Don't insult my parodisent.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Re-brands Empire Mates Entertainment Record Label / #bbnaija : Checkout Cee C's Childhood Throwback Picture / I Dump Oil And Gas For ‘waka Pass’ -- Actress Etinosa Idemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.