Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State (1331 Views)

Toothpick Machine Available For Sale/jv / Boiler Operators Needed / Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by mots: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Operator Needed in Toothpick Factory

Location: KM 30, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Opposite Tipper Garage, After Ijako, Ogun state.

Job Title: Waste Manager

Job Description: To assist in the movement and disposal of waste

Pay: N20,000

Qualifications: No qualifications necessary. Job is open to both skilled and unskilled labour.

Send an email attaching your CV to omotundebajo@gmail.com with an email titled "Application for Waste Manager"
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Toothpick factory indeed.
Nigeria shame on you

Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by mots: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why not come and see for yourself! Some people are building Nigeria. How are you effecting Nigeria positively?
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by deeptechcool(m): 4:59am On Jan 21, 2018
mots:
Why not come and see for yourself! Some people are building Nigeria. How are you effecting Nigeria positively?

Don't mind them. To condemn the contribution of others to the development of the nation is so easy for them whereas, they idle away their lives on social media .
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by scave(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2018
I went there last week its an abandoned dangote building and it was scary and strange in there I left because I love my life. d security want to force me and one guy to enter we just waka dey go.
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by scave(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2018
u said u need operator but job title is waste disposal.
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by deeptechcool(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
scave:
I went there last week its an abandoned dangote building and it was scary and strange in there I left because I love my life. d security want to force me and one guy to enter we just waka dey go.
Judging from afar?
And what if the company is under construction or renovation? What if it's a new investment? Be slow in condemning the efforts of others.
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by scave(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2018
deeptechcool:

Judging from afar?
And what if the company is under construction or renovation? What if it's a new investment? Be slow in condemning the efforts of others.
u don't expect me to enter a strange building with abandoned vehicles and building. even the area there have been reports of kidnapping and other bad news
I won't advice my enemy to go there.
Re: Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State by deeptechcool(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
scave:

u don't expect me to enter a strange building with abandoned vehicles and building. even the area there have been reports of kidnapping and other bad news
I won't advice my enemy to go there.

OK. Whatever you believe in is okay by me. I know the place, and I know it's functional.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancies In Ibadan (oyo State) / RS Consulting Interview / Current Job Vacancies At Rheingold Nigerian Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.