Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,112 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos (34809 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Samponmis(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by sirusX(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Samponmis:
[/b] If u beilieve no one can fortell his end
Why do we pray den and why did u pray here ''when that time comes, may we not be found wanting'' [b] If u beilieve no one can fortell his end
Why do we pray den and why did u pray here ''when that time comes, may we not be found wanting'' [b] If u beilieve no one can fortell his end
Why do we pray den and why did u pray here ''when that time comes, may we not be found wanting''
If u beilieve no one can fortell his end
Why do we pray den and why did u pray here ''when that time comes, may we not be found wanting''
This one that you quoted me how many times...hope all is well??

My comment wasn’t to cause any rouse with you

If you carefully read through my comment you would see that I said “not everyone who prays can fortell their end”

Despite not knowing, we all pray to God that whenever that time comes, we may merit heaven
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Samponmis(m): 1:19am On Jan 21, 2018
sirusX:

This one that you quoted me how many times...hope all is well??

My comment wasn’t to cause any rouse with you

If you carefully read through my comment you would see that I said “not everyone who prays can fortell their end”

Despite not knowing, we all pray to God that whenever that time comes, we may merit heaven
That was the system mistake. What i was saying was that the man knew what he was saying, when he said "i thank the God of my pastor and the God of my parents". He said so because they were the ones, praying for him.
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by nemynely(m): 2:21am On Jan 21, 2018
In other words, your pastor has a God, so do your parents, but it appears you don't even have a god! Get one quickly!
Secondly, does the God of your pastor differ from that of your parents?
Happy you came through unscathed though.
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Diso60090(m): 3:10am On Jan 21, 2018
don't have anything to say than to report this guy to daddy freeze
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by 2016v2017: 4:19am On Jan 21, 2018
simplemach:
So pathetic how people worship God these days through their pastor
Not through Jesus Christ ooo, through another person
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Can't he thank his own GOD?
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2018
We give all glory to God.
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Aigbehis(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Thank Your own God, not the God of your pastor.
See my wife was been attacked in the dream by an evil lady. She started rebuking the lady by calling the God of a powerful pastor here in Nigeria. The lady started laughing at her, asking my wife what about her own God that she is calling the God of her pastor.

Brother named your God you know well o. Do you really know the God your pastor serves?
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by ehissi(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2018
PossibleUN:
Thank God for your life not your pastor

Read well before you comment, he said Thank the God of My pastor and the God of my parent..........he never thanked his pastor nor his parents....
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Tisham20(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2018
God of ur pastor am not understanding this thing oh
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by vicben27(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Nltaliban:
All these people above me, Una dey OK?

Back to the topic, that guy is just a religious person, he's not a believer. God of my pastor, God of my parents. You no get God?

The accident self no plenty, if to say he be like the pure water moto boy own for the other thread, Selfie no go do you
ur right Bro! i hate it when christians use that. word "the God of my pastor" when there are many false prophets every! involved in diabolical things! God's glory should be God's Glory and should not be given to God through! any Man!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Kylexy3000(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2018
So you don't have a God. Only the God of your pastor. Why do some people talk/think like their reasoning faculty is absent. ehhh kraa why. Bros. you for look sharp o.
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
ThankGod
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Nltaliban(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
vicben27:
ur right Bro! i hate it when christians use that. word "the God of my pastor" when there are many false prophets every! involved in diabolical things! God's glory should be God's Glory and should not be given to God through! any Man!
abi

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Emiron(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
continue you show

Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by bossrillboss: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
buhari grin grin
pol23:
Those who knows their God will do exploit.
This man here assumes He has no personal God.
What's the name of the God of your pastor?
grin
pol23:
Those who knows their God will do exploit.
This man here assumes He has no personal God.
What's the name of the God of your pastor?
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by bossrillboss: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Ur God, Nkor?
..e travel go see buhari.lol
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by gtown: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
people and their worship of fellow men.

You didn't thank Amadioha you are thanking the God of your pastor.

What if the pastor is secretly a paedophile or rapist.

Just thank God shikena !

I have a lady friend whose Alfa was "helping" her get a husband.

The rituals involved having unprotected sex for 21 consecutive days while giving BJs that she must swallow. The Alfa volunteered his service to her of course
This your story is much more common with pastors. But whenever they are caught the law of ''do not touch my anointed'' so much believe by the sheeples, does not allow people like you to see or hear it
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
gtown:

This your story is much more common with pastors. But whenever they are caught the law of ''do not touch my anointed'' so much believe by the sheeples, does not allow people like you to see or hear it

Lol. I know pastors do it a lot. But the ones I really know are the alfas.
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by labelle123(f): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pentecostals always worshiping there pastors indirectly but quick to critice Catholic
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by ladykolly(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
PossibleUN:
Thank God for your life not your pastor
I ownly saw this 'thank the God of my pastor' there wasn't any where he was thanking his pastor ooo
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man is filled with thanks to God for preserving his life after a ghastly motor accident. According to Nezer Cosmos, he was seated right at the back seat where it seems the accident had much impact, but he came out without a scratch and decided to take a selfie.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

It would have been a death story because i was seating right at the back seat, but God showed me mercy. Help me thank the God of my pastor and the God of my parents for not allowing my life end in an accident. It happened in a twinkle of an eye.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/thankful-man-takes-selfie-surviving-ghastly-motor-accident-photos.html

What about your own god. He deserves no thanks? grin grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by gtown: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Lol. I know pastors do it a lot. But the ones I really know are the alfas.
You right because the alfas are not among the ''touch not the anointed'' ones.
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
mumu and stupid man....
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
labelle123:
Pentecostals always worshiping there pastors indirectly but quick to critice Catholic
you just said what was on my mind
Re: Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos by nex(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Angelanest:
Help me thank the God of my pastor and the God of my parents for not allowing my life end in an accident. It happened in a twinkle of an eye.

Doesn't he have his own God?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.