Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kazakhstan Vs Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Vs Dubai (1405 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Vs Dubai by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is directed to Nigerians that have lived in both Kazakhstan and Dubai to share what is obtainable in the aforementioned countries so as intending travellers could gain one or two info about the places ,in terms of jobs and living standards,thanks.
Re: Kazakhstan Vs Dubai by gorry123: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
heaven4me:
This is directed to Nigerians that have lived in both Kazakhstan and Dubai to share what is obtainable in the aforementioned countries so as intending travellers could gain one or two info about the places ,in terms of jobs and living standards,thanks.
I live in kazakhstan but I don't want say anything concerning this country anymore. I think dubai is good if you get nice job they have warm weather unlike here naa too much cold.. I wish you best as you choose
Re: Kazakhstan Vs Dubai by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2018
gorry123:
I live in kazakhstan but I don't want say anything concerning this country anymore. I think dubai is good if you get nice job they have warm weather unlike here naa too much cold.. I wish you best as you choose
Hey Mr gorry it is not proper that way ok.If u know what would benefit your fellow brother,spill it out ok.Don't hoard anything.This is a forum for helping people with information so don't say you don't wanna say anything again....You see any good or kind gesture you met out to your fellow brothers or sisters would pay you off someday so don't be weary of doing good.Cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know / Ride Hailing Company (ak-taxi), Ready To Hit The Nigerian Market / 8 Interesting Things Nobody Told You About Kano (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.