Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (83015 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Michelle55:
embarassed RIP young lady... I can't judge you for living that kinda life (if it's actually true), all I pray for is that God should grant your family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.
amen
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by lovetruth(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
what of using people and spirit brings money or anasare (beat and run)
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by MrHistorian: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Crossbow:

Sir, Can I share this with people?

The write up is so amazing..

How do I acknowledge u as the brain behind it?
It's just a 3 paragraph comment.I wrote it myself.

You can share it as well. tongue
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Pat081: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So how did u know that she was used for ritual by Yahoo boy

Are u ritualist
abi ooo help mi ask d fool dat post dis question 1)how did she dead because d gal am looking do nt look sick b4 she dead ?? maybe she is one of dos good 4ntin gals dat use to say dat dey can nt marry guy dat his take home is nt million
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2018
So we should believe this story based on a snapshots of whatsapp chat between two gossipers and rumour mongers.

Commenters on nairaland should pls borrow some sense
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

see I pity U...
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
So bose solo is dead.... Oga o. See life sha
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
edris09:
I know this girl in my Hood...Na olosho be her work

*Modified*
She was used by yahoo ritualist. From a reliable source
Her house was far from mine. The kind of life dis gal dey live no make sense at all.
There was day becos of money she fought her friend on the road *both friends naked on the street*
You are from ilesha?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's the factors that lead to oloshoism? Perhaps inadequate care from parents or environmental factors or peer pressure? Perhaps lust for money?

Nice research Topic.
The girl just want to become a bad girl. Her papa is rich and very very strict but despite the strictness, this lady still proved stubborn.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

The girl just want to become a bad girl. Her papa is rich and very very strict but despite the strictness, this lady still proved stubborn.
Seems u know her personally
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
So bose solo is dead.... Oga o. See life sha
all this pics u dey post here self haba, u wan kill person abi.how many pms u dey get per day self grin
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seems u know her personally
I know Bose, we grew up in the same street. I feel bad for her sha, she got famous after death.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
ednut1:
all this pics u dey post here self haba, u wan kill person abi.how many pms u dey get per day self grin
grin, I don't receive much pms unlike when I was still a new member.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ken2baba(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
pocohantas:
A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.
She must be a slay queen and was used for rituals as a result of her olosho activities. That makes her deserving of the death.

I wonder if you people wonder how their families feel, seeing all these disgusting stories being circulated on the internet.

Just imagine. Her face is even showing...
Smh!

All you peddlers of this kind of story,your day of reckoning is coming. You don't know how or where you'll die. I hope you'll be tagged a thief/cultist by the public court. Let your family feel the pain you have inflicted on others
what if it's true?

Pls stop doubting everything and learn from the ones you can learn

I lost a cousin this past December to these same people
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by francizy(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2018
pocohantas:
A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.
She must be a slay queen and was used for rituals as a result of her olosho activities. That makes her deserving of the death.

I wonder if you people wonder how their families feel, seeing all these disgusting stories being circulated on the internet.

Just imagine. Her face is even showing...
Smh!

All you peddlers of this kind of story,your day of reckoning is coming. You don't know how or where you'll die. I hope you'll be tagged a thief/cultist by the public court. Let your family feel the pain you have inflicted on others

Are you minding the brainless animals? Somebody can't fall sick again..

Just like a man who complained about headache and in the next 20 mins, he was gone. His wife knew what killed him, because both were told of the husbands state of health (High BP and Diabetes) but they neglected the doctor's advise. When he eventually died, it was olofofo them, wey no get ties with the family, na him come dey carry news about say the man na ritualist and say them done come from the seventh kingdom of Ba'al come carry their member.

Nigerians are just too backward!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
omarithmetics:
Live fast, die young
Abosede turn classic white ..... interesting
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Baddest1010: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ee yaaa rip classic white

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Bluebolt: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let the user please come forward to comment too! ;DLet the user please come forward to comment too!
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Tobigold: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
this is actually funny because women are only useful for rituals now that sex dolls have taken over. Well,we can consider sex at times sha but they will always be needed by G-boys for rituals.
is it even a sin to use a slay Queen for ritual? at least she sold her life for money and the money might have changed some lives in her family. so it's more like a business. sell your life and you get paid
this your thinking is something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.