Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Most Embarrassing Fashion Moments - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Most Embarrassing Fashion Moments (399 Views)

Best Celebrity Fashion Moments This Week Vol 22 / Top Five Fashion Moments From Jay Boogie And James Brown. / How To Get Rid Of Embarrassing Dark Armpits, Knuckles, Knees And Other Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Fashion Moments by Teenagersdiary: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Hi Cuties, welcome to teenagersdiary.com.ng, today am going to talk about my fashion lifestyle experience. Do you remember the many times you wanted the ground to swallow you up for being on the wrong side of style. I have been in those moment too, so am going to share those moment with you to make you laugh your sorrow out.

FIRST EXPERIENCE: I was receiving an award at an event. Just as I was walking towards the podium with thunderous applause from the audience. As a shy girl I was so nervous, so I nervously missed my step and tripped over the stairs. I quickly stood up walked the rest of my way and received the award. I got back to my seat only for the cute guy that was sitting close to me to whisper "Hello Miss, your dress is torn" Where? I was alarmed "Right on your hips" I looked and saw the wide tear caused by the fall. It was so embarrassing.

SECOND EXPERIENCE: I was part of a bridal shower In a blue chiffon gown. I looked gorgeous and I knew it because a lot of guys had their eyes on me. But as I walked towards the crown my zipper by the side snapped. It was a long zip and it ripped, revealing my body to many unwelcome eye. It was a fellow bridal shower girl that used her veil to wrap me up to the car. I couldn't stop hiding my face and crying in my spirit.

THIRD EXPERIENCE: It was my first dinner date with my crush guy. Everyone told me I looked beautiful in the dress I wore. I got to the restaurant to meet my crush smiling towards me. There was a standing fan place at the side of the restaurant, as I passed by, the air threw my dress over my face revealing my body part. The worst part was no matter what I did, I couldn't get the dress off my face. Can you imagine, but thank God for my crush who rushed over and led me out of the place. That was how my awesome dinner date got destroyed.
FOURTH EXP: it was a red carpet event. I stepped onto the red carpet only to be greeted with a horde of paparazzi. All I thought was that the were just hailing me because of my dress style, little did I know it was something else. It was a week later while passing through the red carpet event place that I realized the reason for all the attention I got that day... Oh my God! THAT IS STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY I WOULDN'T WANT TO SAY IT HERE. IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ALWAYS VISIT HERE, FOR MORE INTERESTING PART OF IT.., LOVE YOU.

Www.teenagersdiary.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Pageant / Mirakymay Quality And Very Affordable Wigs & Hairs / Waist Trimmer (for You To Look Curvy And Sexy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.