Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) (2958 Views)

"The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by Tessyama1: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2018
Malia Obama, the daughter of former US President Barack Obama, is pictured all smiles on the streets of New York with her rumoured boyfriend, Rory Farquharson, a British former public schoolboy.

They were spotted in Soho in NYC shopping today.

See more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/malia-obama-spotted-all-smiles-with-her.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by gidob(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Cute!!!!
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
How old is this girl? She is like a walking stick.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
she is too emotionally despondent
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by LuvU2: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
She can do better. He looks 40 embarassed
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
LuvU2:

1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by sudaisbeard(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
This guy cannot give her better d**k grin grin grin she should find a cute black bwoy
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by sudaisbeard(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64390538][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
She no get boobs oh
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
LuvU2:
how better can she do?
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by LuvU2: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
how better can she do?
Young guy young looking guy
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by LuvU2: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64390538][/quote] cheesy
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
LuvU2:
well,who are you to choose the type of boy she should date for her? whites always look way older than their age I don't know maybe its due to the food they eat. The guy is only 19 but looks 40's
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Before opening the thread I was hoping he won't be white...undecided

But Sasha is cuter cool
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
LuvU2:
and even if the guy was in his 40's,its still very much acceptable. most ladies want older men,most guys want younger ladies. I'm a young guy but can never marry a lady that's less than 10 years younger than me because we men don't want a woman that would look like our grandma after she gives birth or some other lady's factors that make them look older and that's when a man start thinking about marrying someone younger,second wife or cheating on the old woman. Dr Robert Rey of 90210 looks like his wife's son and he's actually over 13 years older than her but she looks way older due to child birth and all,now they have divorced probably because Dr Rey might be cheating with a younger lady.
Malia is same age with this guy but I can never date my agemate,my woman has to be younger. a man must never make that mistake of going for his age mate
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by LuvU2: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
well,who are you to choose the type of boy she should date for her? whites always look way older than their age I don't know maybe its due to the food they eat. The guy is only 19 but looks 40's
Where did I choose for her? Is that even possible?
He is just 19? too bad.
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by LuvU2: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
and even if the guy was in his 40's,its still very much acceptable. most ladies want older men,most guys want younger ladies. I'm a young guy but can never marry a lady that's less than 10 years younger than me because we men don't want a woman that would look like our grandma after she gives birth or some other lady's factors that make them look older and that's when a man start thinking about marrying someone younger,second wife or cheating on the old woman. Dr Robert Rey of 90210 looks like his wife's son and he's actually over 13 years older than her but she looks way older due to child birth and all,now they have divorced probably because Dr Rey might be cheating with a younger lady.
Malia is same age with this guy but I can never date my agemate,my woman has to be younger. a man must never make that mistake of going for his age mate

I see what u re saying but if we put race nd gender into consideration it's a different result altogether. Hence this age rule only works if they re both blacks, both whites, a black man and white woman but hardly works if it's a white man and black woman
Re: Malia Obama Spotted All Smiles With Her Rumored Boyfriend (photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
LuvU2:

I see what u re saying but if we put race nd gender into consideration it's a different result altogether. Hence this age rule only works if they re both blacks, both whites, a black man and white woman but hardly works if it's a white man and black woman
you're absolutely right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Reply Singer Simi Gave Wiz Khalifa After He Said Weed Make Everything Better / See This Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (photos) / Comedian Sydney Talker Flys To Dubia With His Billionaire Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.