Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Manifesting The Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manifesting The Power (255 Views)

Manifesting The Kingdom Part 1 / Demons manifesting live / Please If You Alone Don't Watch This Video See What Ladies Her Manifesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manifesting The Power by RussellUba(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Most of us want to be like Christ-which is more than possible- to be able cast out demons, turn water into wine, break principles in quantum physics and all that. Most new believers want to work on water, but let's stop to ask ourselves this; what was Jesus doing for 30 years before He started on His journey( I am not saying we have to go wait that long for the power to be made manifest in us). But when we become born again, the training starts and how fast we are able to manifest this power depends on us. Yes, you. The Holy Spirit will not force you to make prayers or read the bid and other literatures of faith.
Many Christians are weak, no doubt and that is why the satanic kingdom is gaining ground in the world today. If the church(YOU) are to be a formidable force of power, you have to use the spiritual weapons which you have been given of which prayer is one of them. Wonder why Jesus will pray tirelessly if it were not important. Prayer not only protect us from the wiles of the evil ones but it also help us to grow, that was why Jude 20 tells us to build up our faith by praying in the Holy Ghost.
Another important point that I will like to buttress is on the issue of getting knowledge. No one can come to my father's house to lay claim to it when I have knowledge of it. This can only happen when I have no knowledge of it. When Christians immerse themselves in word through the bible, messages, teachings, discussions and other bible literatures, they will understand the deep things of the kingdom and how to command power. Of course you can only do this when you know your inheritance in Christ Jesus; John 1:12 is a verse I love so much. Through this was Jesus able to defeat Satan during His fasting.
Let us follow this two examples of Jesus and watch ourselves grow in another dimension that controls this dimension and hence making the church a source of power.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sole Aim Of Christianity / Angel Appears In Dreams. / 3 Biblical Truths About Envy And Jealousy - Thelifebeam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.