Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Celebrating My 1year Anniversary As A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebrating My 1year Anniversary As A Nairalander (288 Views)

I'm Worried, My 1year,3 Month Old Baby Is Yet To Crawl Nor Walk. / 1Year Anniversary: Catholic Clergy Applauds Humanitarian Ministry / Facebook Celebrates 14th Anniversary As Zuckerberg Reflects On Achievements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My 1year Anniversary As A Nairalander by PediakAuthor: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Wait a minute, and give it a ponder...
You mean i have just spent 3.5 days out of my previous 365 on Nairaland?

FYI, the truth of the matter is that the time spent was not a waste and really worth the while.

I am somewhat addicted to Nairaland at a point, "i wake up with it" and also "sleep with it" always keen to read every line of the FP feeds.

Nairaland: Informative and educative and i am so proud that something good is coming out of Nazareth.

At a point, i tryna convince people to join Nairaland for being richer in content than most prominent social media platforms, but they gonna be like "u be stakeholder for Nairaland ni??." lolzzz

However, during the course of my previous 365 days, i went for a National Development reality TV Show where i represented my State at the National level for 2 months, without a phone and internet. I must confess that the only thing i missed most was not having access to Nairaland FP feeds... I tryna convince my associates of the potentials of Nairaland, having the edge of reaching out to Nigerians as target audience for adverts whenever i publicly speak... tho...

Lastly,
thanks to Nairaland FP for keeping me updated with diversified news and trends,

thanks to those people making trolls and memes during comments and mentions, you all make me laugh,

thanks to those with crazy comments, and i wonder how boring certain moments would have been without a website like Nairaland,

and most of all, thanks for the "lucrative" thread creators...

This is also challenge to each and everyone of us, just like seun became a trailblazer, let us also embark on futuristic projects that can always put smile on the face of the people...

God bless the Federal Republic of Nairaland,
God bless you all my readers...

Mr. Sustainable,
The Renaissance Man.

Re: Celebrating My 1year Anniversary As A Nairalander by xreal: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations.
Re: Celebrating My 1year Anniversary As A Nairalander by PediakAuthor: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!!! / 2019 Elections: INEC Commends Advocacy For Developmental Change Organization / Inductive Method Of Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.