Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? (738 Views)

What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by Paulpeterparker: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Please i need honest opinions.
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by PheezyLee(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
so parents &religious leaders are now on d same level? isn't it even dumb comparing em?

2 Likes

Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2018
My mom is my everything, I will give her my first second and third fruit sef. Who pastor help?

2 Likes

Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by INFOTECH2: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2018
It has to be your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
charliboy654:
My mom is my everything, I will give her my first second and third fruit sef. Who pastor help?
and u think that the pastors will come and beg/force u to give to them.. the law of the lord is optional, God has never forced anyone to give anything b4..

1 Like

Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by chynie: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
When it comes to money churches embrace Old Testament
But for other things, they will claim living in the grace of the New Testament

2 Likes

Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
and u think that the pastors will come and beg/force u to give to them.. the law of the lord is optional, God has never forced anyone to give anything b4..
Mr pastor emma who you help?
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by Hiswordxray(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
Give your first fruit to God. But who is God?
Let be honest, is your pastor God or is your church God?
God is in you, He lives in you. He has come to become one with you.
So how then do you give your first fruit to God?
To answer this question it would take a lot of explanation. The best I can do for you right now is to get this book, "The New Covenant". Follow the link below to get it.
http://www.hiswordxray.com/p/through-civilization-man-has-lost.html?m=1
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
charliboy654:

Mr pastor emma who you help?
i know who i have helped and they also know me, remember we are nt fighting, giving is optional, read proverbs 11 vs 24-25.. if u have already made up ur mind nt to give tithe, first fruit or offering must u announce it on nairaland?
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by orisa37: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Give to your Parents. God will demand it from them.
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by petra1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Paulpeterparker:

It’s given to God . Not to pastor or mummy. Read your bible

Proverbs 3:9
Honour the Lord with thy substance,
and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

1 Like

Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by OtemAtum: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
God doesn't need first fruit. He doesn't eat first fruit, pastors are the ones that will consume your firstfruit. You can give your parents or use it for your own need. You may use it as alms to the poor too. God is already rich, he/it doesn't need your resources.
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by OtemAtum: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
PheezyLee:
so parents &religious leaders are now on d same level? isn't it even dumb comparing em?
Parents are on a higher level. Who spiritual leaders help?
Re: Between God And My Parents Who Am I Suppose To Give My First Fruit? by PheezyLee(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2018
OtemAtum:

Parents are on a higher level. Who spiritual leaders help?

abi ooo, I even think that's a no brainer sef.. but as op come dey ask dz question shock me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Pastor Surprises His Wife With A N33M 2018 Range Rover (pics) / Pastor Caught On Video At A Strip Club / Chris Oyakhilome"sponsor Of Fulani Killings Will Loose If He Contests Election(v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.