Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages (1181 Views)

How Do I Stop Flash Messages From Popping Up On My Phone Screen / Why Does MTN Stop My Data At 20MB Or 19MB / GLO Please Stop Stealing Our Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by Obrigardo: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2018
I got charged with two useless services game+ and magazine on my Mtn line. But I never subscribe for useless services like this. But you get charged if you mistakenly take an action with their flash messages, the SMS that pops up in your screen. Your phone could be in ur pocket, and the flash messages comes, and u could accidentally tap something while moving or taking ur phone. I've called Mtn many times to stop these flash messages, and also did Dnd.
Re: MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by bankulizer: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2018
Na them way
Re: MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by soliddust2020: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Mtn stopped stealing my money recently but airtel na d biggest thief. Airtel robs me almost on daily bases. NCC dont know their work.
Re: MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
What do you expect? They are broke at the moment. There is fall in revenue from SMS and calls since WhatsApp,telegram and other social app came on board.
Imagine them sending me this text this afternoon

Re: MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by maasoap(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Obrigardo:
I got charged with two useless services game+ and magazine on my Mtn line. But I never subscribe for useless services like this. But you get charged if you mistakenly take an action with their flash messages, the SMS that pops up in your screen. Your phone could be in ur pocket, and the flash messages comes, and u could accidentally tap something while moving or taking ur phone. I've called Mtn many times to stop these flash messages, and also did Dnd.
That sms flash is a clever and dubious way of stealing, very annoying. But if you think mtn is bad, try glo. Their own is overnight, you won't even receive any message or notification of what they deduct your credit for. You can only be aware if you check your account balance or try to call and you are told that you have insufficient credit.
Re: MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by JideSM: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Obrigardo:

Hi Obrigardo, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: MTN Stop Stealing Our Money With Flash Messages by Obrigardo: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Obrigardo, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards

Ok great I'll do that. The latest nuisance is this Mtn video store flash messages that I don't want.

(1) (Reply)

Need Ipad 2 With Drifta App / Transfer Data From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ On Mac / Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.