Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Stop Parading Yourself A Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle Tells Nikki Laoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Parading Yourself A Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle Tells Nikki Laoye (1071 Views)

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Parading Yourself A Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle Tells Nikki Laoye by OJMedia: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sensational Gospel Singer-Songwriter, Gloria Doyle known as YeyeGospel (Mother of Gospel) who just released another Single Titled:- "PRAY", calls out Nikki laoye In a new chat.

She said, "Nikki laoye should stop parading herself as a Gospel Artiste, she is nothing more than a hip-hop contemporary artiste. Does she even know what it means to be a Gospel Music Minister or have the criteria? because a true gospel singer is a minister of the word, purpose and will of God. For example, can she present the song she featured Banky W in a crusade, revivals, praying group or minister conference? Capital NO!!! It's high time we define what we are doing as Gospel Ministers. Well...in her bid for quest, fame and acceptance, I wish her well".

Speaking further on her new released single PRAY, Gloria Said, "I really appreciate everyone for the likes, support and wonderful comment on my song "PRAY". God will continue to bless you for showing some love, no matter what you are going through, as long as you can open your mouth, PRAY!!! I am encouraging everyone to Pray for yourself, your family and country Nigeria. God still hears and still performs"

1 Share

Re: Stop Parading Yourself A Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle Tells Nikki Laoye by doyinisaac(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well Nikki laoye is a chorister at house on the rock church,lekki ....and she do minister with her songs very often.....as long as she glorifies GOD with her voice and songs then to me she is a gospel artiste....even if her songs is about love....GOD is love,love is GOD...as long as she is not singing songs glorifying devil....or love is now devilish??....all these holier than thou people sef...
Re: Stop Parading Yourself A Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle Tells Nikki Laoye by people4rmVillag: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
U DON'T HAVE TO DISCARD YOU BLACKBERRY
If u know anyone that uses BlackBerry Q10, Z10 etc and the whatsapp has stopped working tell him or her I ve solution but he or her will pay me a token for the fix. Contact- 070.6162.4402

(1) (Reply)

Awww See Throwback Photos Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Harryb / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And Nina Kiss In The Bathroom ( Photo And Video ) / My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.