Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Reglion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reglion (325 Views)

Reglion / Reglion / Reglion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reglion by Uhomanbulus110(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
What hope is there for the dead
Re: Reglion by JesusPeople: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
what is there for the ignorant that are alive who having heard refuse to believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reglion by themonk(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:
what is there for the ignorant that are alive who having heard refuse to believe
There is no justice in all religions.
Some people do not hear.
Some people do not hear enough to believe.
Some people were designed by evolution or God not to believe.
Re: Reglion by JesusPeople: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

Some people do not hear.
Some people do not hear enough to believe.
Some people were designed by evolution or God not to believe.

Justice the way I view it, is doing what's fair and both party are not affected by the action of the judge.

Moreso, there can only be one source for good, and one for evil

For the evil part, they are to be punished for following the one who delight in evil. Those who do good would likewise be rewarded for their good deeds

From the Christianity perspective, I will tell you empirically and if you are not one, better become one. Christianity is the only believe where you can overcome evil. And that's a sign that there is good here. Yea, many pastors bla bla bla have fallen into sins over the years and have been figure of public humiliation, that's very correct, but they are still humans, they have a soul, I will tell you, I know God and I know one thing about God, he doesn't enforce himself on you. He will instruct you to do things and whatever He tells us is for our good, but many times, we are too human(fleshly palatable) for God(spiritual dealings) and sin comes

James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death

is drawn by his(fleshly inclination)

back to justice. Evil and good

if in the beginning, there are two religion, the religion of the good and the religion of the evil

A time will come when evil would compromise and take other form, but Good still won't do anything to make itself seem compromising, so evil would come with so many entertaining and colourful enterprise, and many would love its schemes and yet, there is one good(monopoly) and 4000 other evil(free market system) Free entry And exit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(08/02/2018) Day 29 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(10/02/2018) Day 31 / His Timing Is Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.