Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,530 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In (1163 Views)

Nigerian Mutual Funds Hit N1.26 Trillion In 5 Months / Mutual Fund: Nigerian Investor Discloses His 10 Years Investment That Nosedived / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by Donald3d(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please advise , I know of ARM , even though I have never tried it
Do you have any experience with ARM , is there any better one ?
How is the percentage interest calculated ?
The specific one I have in mind is the Money Market Fund(ARM)
Kindly share your knowledge
Re: Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by xtain7: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Stanbic ibtc mutual funds is viable
Re: Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by Donald3d(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
xtain7:
Stanbic ibtc mutual funds is viable
I would google it now , thanks
Re: Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by xtain7: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Donald3d:

I would google it now , thanks
After googling email me so that I can give you the needed information on how to access and calculate the yields
Ikechristain3@gmail.com
Re: Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by iyoti: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Try AXA Mansard, they are the bomb. I used to invest with stabic but I think they are overated.
Re: Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by Futureinvestors(m): 1:35am On Jan 28, 2018
Donald3d:
Please advise , I know of ARM , even though I have never tried it
Do you have any experience with ARM , is there any better one ?
How is the percentage interest calculated ?
The specific one I have in mind is the Money Market Fund(ARM)
Kindly share your knowledge

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In by ssolaoye: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Best Performing Mutual Funds To Invest In Nigeria (2019)

Mutual funds are pretty sophisticated investment products. Before you choose a mutual fund to invest in, it is important to spend a little time learning about the major mutual funds available in the market and how those funds have performed over time.

https://nairabarter.com/blog/best-mutual-funds-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Guys,please Do You Think An Ecommerce Idea Will Fly With Tony Elumelu Foundation / Nigerian Bank Cards To Be Barred Internationally From March 2018 / 12 Profitable Fruit Processing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.