Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Essence Of Disc Jockey And Ballers In The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Essence Of Disc Jockey And Ballers In The Music Industry (258 Views)

Celebrities And Ballers Night / Burna Boy's “Anybody” Featured On Ballers / DJ Barbie Bags El Jargo Couture Deal, Honoured As Next Rated Disc Jockey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Disc Jockey And Ballers In The Music Industry by FadakaLouis(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Top Lagos Dj based on Lagos Island, Dj Vickiss in a close interview explains the essence of Disc Jockey and Ballers in the Nigerian Music Industry along side top celebrities like Sheliroy, Dj Sidez and international hypeman Katoon, who is based in Egypt.

As the Nigerian Music industry grows daily, especially now that street music has taken over, much attention must be given to this sector as major cash flow is about to circulate.

Prior to this 'blow', a certain set of people (I refuse to mention names) known as ballers where the major source of income for most of these artists and even now they grow stronger and more influential as a good number of them get their names sung in songs these days. So Gbetu thought its high time we pry into them a bit.

Dj Vickiss have been a Dj for over 10years and his love for music have no comprehension. He has played in places like "Club Cubacubernal" inside Pelican hotel (Lekki), "Club Askamaya (Lekki), "Club Mirage (Lekki), Legacy club and many others, though he started playing officially in 2009.

According to him, "It is a way to express and release emotions. I love music because it carries message that is relative to real life situations and I love seeing people happy, so I'm always over happy whenever am playing and people rejoicing.

He says the keys things that make a dj are basically the brain and fingers.

"A Dj most know music more than the crowd. You must know which song to play at a particular time or in any event. I use to tell people that it's not an easy thing to be a Dj. You brain must be working everything minutes. I do tell my boys that as a dj you must not enjoy the song more than your crowd so that you won't be too carried away to remember the next song to play. Your brain must work very fast.. Asian fast!

continue reading http://www.gbetutv.com/2018/01/dj-vickiss-explain-essence-of-disc.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Direct Phone Access To Over 13 Presidents Right Now - Davido Brags / Click To See What Dreadman Said On This Online Interview By Brainchildtv / Professional Police Dog Training, Dog Sales, Dog Food Supplies Etc 08063435927.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.