Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms (868 Views)

69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife / What Guys And Girls Now Do / Police Arrests Man, Herbalist For Mutilating Five Year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by villcity: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2010
Why it's that most of our girls in Naija now visit Herbalist for CHARMS just to get a comfortable guy,

Na wa oo Men shine ya eyes ooooo
Re: Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by xynerise: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2010
Dey there. O boy time no dey. Afterall those days some guys did touch and follow. grin
Re: Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by WhiteOne(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
How come they boy z or men s of Nigeria visit an herbalist for charms to keep there girlfriend or woman under his look and key or make her swear she did not have an other men or some other things, which i prefer not to mention here in public done to him or his family

And how come everyboby goes to the herbalist for sucess in live shocked
Re: Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by asas(f): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
R u guys for real, advancing into jazz
Re: Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
They should remember nothing goes for free from satan,he gives you 1 he takes 10 from you.
Re: Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by Busybody2(f): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
Osama10:

They should remember nothing goes for free from satan,he gives you 1 he takes 10 from you.

Have you got any Baba Dibia's number you can pass to me then please angry Cos the way I am feeling right now, I don't mind wooing him with the charm if only for the devil to take him 10 times angry I will dash him to the devil 40 times sef cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms by Pittbaby(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
na today !!!! Please where did ancestral curses come from ? Just cover you and your family with the blood of jesus .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Check Out This Little Girl / Happy Marriage Forum / My Father Still Owes Me A Pet Dog --- Olaokun Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.