Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. (1177 Views)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by Kingsirko(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
SOURCE:- https://newswazobia.com/ed-sheeran-just-got-engaged-girl-friend-26/?utm_content=buffer9289e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

To the dismay of many women across the world, the British Artist, and Songwriter Ed Sheeran Just got Engaged to his childhood friend “Cherry Seaborn” at the age of 26.

The Long time and steady Grammy Award Winning singer took the announcement this morning to his Instagram posting a photo of himself and his girlfriend Together. He made it open that they got engaged right before the early hours of the year 2018. He posted with a caption“very happy and in love” and that their “cats are chuffed as well”.

He said his last song “Perfect” was an inspiration from Cherry Seabron and he would always be thankful to her for her support. The Song Perfect was one of his best songs. It hit Number One on the Billboard Hot 100 charts and have had two remix tapes with Beyonce and another with Andrea Bocelli a world-famous Italian Opera Singer.

He also warmed hearts all over the world when he took off his shoes for her and held her heels in his hands while he walked in just his socks. Is that not cute? Yes, it is. I guess he has raised a standard for some men.

SOURCE:- https://newswazobia.com/ed-sheeran-just-got-engaged-girl-friend-26/?utm_content=buffer9289e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Re: Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by godofuck231: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Better than a strumpet or a dying model looking for money to pay her crashing career
Re: Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by obojememe: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
congrats
Re: Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by kachi19: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
I always wanted a long time girlfriend like this... I envy him
Re: Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by MasterKim: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
If I talk say diz guy ugly na, nairalanders go come dey ask for my achievement since dem born me undecided
Re: Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by Criticize001(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
HML Sheeran.

I love his guitar and lyrics. Talk about dive or perfect, his music is one of a kind
Re: Ed Sheeran Just Got Engaged To His Childhood Friend At 26. by Elnino4ladies: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
congrats. Ed Sheeran Is my best British musician

(1) (Reply)

Davido Acquires New Bentley Car(photos) / Finally I Confirm That Bobrisky Has joystick [PHOTO] / Bovi's Children VS Basket Mouth Children Which Once Are Really Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.