Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/18 (457 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/18 by dallyemmy: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, January 22, 2018) - ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE

1.Thank you, Father, for destroying the seal of unbelief that Satan used to blind my heart, from receiving the gospel of Christ.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let your mercy and grace be continually, magnified and multiplied in my life, daily, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, by your mercy, take me away from the path of destruction, that I may be treading, and place me on the path of eternal life, comfort and bliss, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, don't let me be destroyed, with those that are destined for destruction, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, help me, by the power of your Holy Spirit to make the right choices, at every point, in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every judgement or consequence of any ungodly decision, that, I have made, in the past, that is negatively impacting my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

8.Father, it was your choice to create and place me in the family and country that I was born into; please, let your plans continue to take precedence over my personal plans and ambition, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, incline my heart to do your perfect Will and grant me access and open doors to divine provisions to all things, concerning life and godliness, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every yoke of poverty sickness, failure, etc, be destroyed completely, in my life by the power in the blood of Jesus.

11.Father, send help from the four corners of the earth to Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, concerning all his heart's desires today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Stephanie Otobo Confessing That She Was Paid Against Apostle Suleiman / okkk / Televangelist Benny Hinn Admits Going Too Far With Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.