Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" (47850 Views)

Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Trailer Falls In Ajegunle, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by ibedun: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
mosho2good:
�����
A guy brought out water to wash his keke , then saw his ex-fiance coming from afar , then he shifted the water to the nearest Lexus Jeep there ,and started washing the tyre ,the ex came close saw him ,laughed and snapped him with her mobile phone and then pressed the car remote she's holding and the Jeep door opened, she got in and drove off. The guy didn't die that time...��
until she went to Facebook to post the pic and wrote:
God always bring my enemies to wash my feet!

The Guy is still looking for where to Faint �����
Enjoy your weekend, have fun

Super story!
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by ibedun: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
gypsey:
yea? what About my friend who lived in America for years and nothing happened to him as soon as he sets foot in nigeria kidnappers murderd him? people say if had stayed back in America! he would still be alive,

you can not live life in paranoia. people are more safe in America than in nigeria. depends on which area one lives in America

And what is that your friend's (RIP) name beforeI call you Pinochio?
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Burgerlomo: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
icedsammy:
IYA SEYI are u prepared?
your day is coming ma

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Burgerlomo: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations to the mother and daughter.
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wow, she really invested well on her children, she's reaping what she has sowed.
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
bankyblue:
Training ur child well, and u will enjoy them.
true talk.
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Harmony222(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
fiizznation:
And residing in America is some kind of achievement(s) or what? Smh.......
when your country is a shit hole what do u expect My Broda, it is a very big achievement
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Burgerlomo: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
fiizznation:

Abeg bro you can't beat the 24/7 365 days of uninterrupted lights except if there is an incident which of course will quickly be rectified ASAP cool
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by devigblegble: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
johnstar:

Yes it is better dan living in this shithole country

Ur sense suppose tel u say dm dey live large for US

Ewu Gambia
I feel sorry for these generation, you don’t value what u have

Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by johnstar(m): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2018
devigblegble:

I feel sorry for these generation, you don’t value what u have

If thats your pic in ur profile den u must be very stupid

Dnt u ever quote me again

Fool

Look at d location u took dat pic

Bloody assholeee

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by breakeven: 1:58am On Jan 22, 2018
fiizznation:
For a Nigerian, especially a Benue village person right Now, it is a very big achievement. undecided undecided
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Mp3mack: 2:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Why not do your deeds without posting it on public platform
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by NovusHomo(m): 2:24am On Jan 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Why would Trump deport her?

If she's living in the US, then that means that she has a green card. With a green card, unless she violates laws that govern moral turpitude, then she cannot be deported.

But you knew this wink

How about living illegally as in without residence permit (green card)? Did you know this? Just asking ni o.
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 22, 2018
NovusHomo:

How about living illegally as in without residence permit (green card)? Did you know this? Just asking ni o.

And you think that she'll announce that her Mother is living illegally in the USA on social media?
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by judgedredd22(m): 5:39am On Jan 22, 2018
fiizznation:

Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2018
mosho2good:
�����
A guy brought out water to wash his keke , then saw his ex-fiance coming from afar , then he shifted the water to the nearest Lexus Jeep there ,and started washing the tyre ,the ex came close saw him ,laughed and snapped him with her mobile phone and then pressed the car remote she's holding and the Jeep door opened, she got in and drove off. The guy didn't die that time...��
until she went to Facebook to post the pic and wrote:
God always bring my enemies to wash my feet!

The Guy is still looking for where to Faint �����
Enjoy your weekend, have fun
sell your jokes to AY or start making them into videos and put on YouTube
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by delgroveng(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2018
fiizznation:
Yes it is, Bad belle, show us where u are or what u do in Nigeria or America. To invite your family to abroad means u are in Legitimate business and very sure of the Future. Runs people or daily job to job people cant and wont even invite anyone to Lagos or America. Bad belle people too click yes with am too. You too i am not happy with u, u just give them unnecessary pressure, what will they say for excuse not to invite Mama
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by venoc200(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2018
fiizznation:
my brother I tire oooo....dem dey pluck money for tree in America?
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Galaxydon1(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Benblaq:
my mama go do pass this one when i hammer

afterall na food she dey sell too
at your age, what are you still waiting for to hammer.
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Benblaq(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Galaxydon1:
at your age, what are you still waiting for to hammer.
As if everybody has the same destiny..ewu
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Galaxydon1(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Benblaq:
As if everybody has the same destiny..ewu
since ur destiny is to be poor, why praying to hammer. Anu ohia
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Dabenokoye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
God bless our mothers
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
ibedun:

And what is that your friend's (RIP) name beforeI call you Pinochio?
what a dumb question to ask? grin
Re: Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" by Benblaq(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Galaxydon1:
since ur destiny is to be poor, why praying to hammer. Anu ohia
I'm not praying to be poor, you dumb head, all i'm trying to say is that everybody can't make it the same day..get that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.