Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos (696 Views)

Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by Itzsamuraeh(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Oe-fuPDrrgM/WmSQDukyxEI/AAAAAAAAAbg/MjgCHDDmlysGszXdFRhPwK8v_9BCKHOhQCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/zainab-balogun.jpg[/img]

https://www.thenaija.com.ng/2018/01/the-wedding-party-actress-zainab.html

While speaking in an interview with PUNCH, popular
Nollywood actress and TV host, Zainab Balogun , said that
since she relocated to Lagos, Nigeria about 6-years ago fromLondon, where she had spent most part of her life, she hasnot found a man that interests her.

The ‘Wedding Party’ actress also passed a message across
to her future husband, saying, “I am not in a relationship, but
when you find my future husband, tell him that I am here
waiting for him. I don’t know what is wrong with Lagos boys
and I think the men should hold a meeting and ask one
another what the problem is.
Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by Itzsamuraeh(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
“Lagos is an interesting city when it comes to romance and I think we have our own unique language when it comes to love. However, since I got to Lagos about six years ago, I have not found anyone that has tickled my fancy. The few criteria I am looking for in a man are that he must be humorous, honest and transparent. “He does not have to be rich, but he has to be aspirational because I am a very driven person and I spend a lot of time working. I cannot date a lazy person, we have to match each other when it comes to working hard.” She explained that it took her about two years to adapt to the Lagos lifestyle, but was now proud to call herself a Lagosian. The actress said, “I am a very aspirational and self-driven person, who is deeply rooted in family. I did not run away from home, I was born and raised in London, but I took the risk of moving back to Nigeria. I came back to Nigeria because I wanted to take on a new challenge. I have been in London all my life and felt that it was time to continue my career in Nigeria.
“ My parents did not want me to come to Nigeria , but it felt like the right time to come to Nigeria . I have been in Nigeria for six years and I am happy with my decision . Moving to Lagos was not that easy and it took me about three years to adjust to the lifestyle . My main problem with Lagos was the traffic situation because I decided that I was going to drive myself. I also had to learn about the culture , but I eventually adapted. ”
https://www.thenaija.com.ng/2018/01/the-wedding-party-actress-zainab.html
Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by gafarolabisi2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexdoll caused it. take heart lil sis
Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by PenisCaP: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hehehe..
Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by Itzsamuraeh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
She should take it easy and not Rush into marriage, but that being said, maybe she is too career driven, you know ladies that takes their work as their husband, you see them telling their husband, they can't Cook because they have to be in work..

She should work on herself and trust in God, then everything will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by doyinisaac(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She should take it easy and not Rush into marriage, but that being said, maybe she is too career driven, you know ladies that takes their work as their husband, you see them telling their husband, they can't Cook because they have to be in work..

She should work on herself and trust in God, then everything will fall into place.
You are beginning to make sense these days oooo

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by Itzsamuraeh(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Zainab Balogun Cries Out Over Her Inability To Find Love In Lagos by Itzsamuraeh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Denrele Pays Tribute To Late Singer Goldie / PHOTO: Davido Spotted Having Dinner With Daughter Hailey In Atlanta / Sugar Daddy Is By Account Balance, Not By Age – OAP Dami Elebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.