Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (64513 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie / Creative Art Work Done With Straws / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Alright,have a nice day.
Thanks dearie, wish you same, take care.

1 Like

Re: Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
MrBingo:

My gosh..see her nyamsh..She look like thornapple angry
Trouble maker.
Re: Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work by agrovick(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Big brezz will not see the end of me
Re: Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work by LesbianBoy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
sucess001:

I know. Gimme figure bro. In short lemme send u pm

The time i was chatting with her she was not in the country. She said i should prove i am serious by sending her "coin".......she calls money coin cheesy cheesy

When i hear coin i think say na small money....so i asked her how much should i send, she said £1000 shocked shocked

Now bring out your calculator and do the maths!

I sent it though! Don't blame me...

I like what i saw and really wanted to fvck that pvssy! Especially after watching that clip of her taking a walk on victoria island road on just ankara bikini.

Meanwhile...i still gave her extra money after the whole show.

But I waste money o......i wonder why sex dolls were not in existence then! Anyways, she was sweet! Go for her if you get money! But if you no get money...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work by sucess001(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

The time i was chatting with her she was not in the country. She said i should prove i am serious by sending her "coin".......she calls money coin cheesy cheesy

When i hear coin i think say na small money....so i asked her how much should i send, she said £1000 shocked shocked

Now bring out your calculator and do the maths!

I sent it though! Don't blame me...

I like what i saw and really wanted to fvck that pvssy! Especially after watching that clip of her taking a walk on victoria island road on just ankara bikini.

Meanwhile...i still gave her extra money after the whole show.

But I waste money o......i wonder why sex dolls were not in existence then! Anyways, she was sweet! Go for her if you get money! But if you no get money...... grin grin grin grin grin

She told me same tin o...1k dollars....N360k!!! Omo...my mind no fit....even tho I can afford it...never gonna pay that for pussy. The guilt feeling after the but will be unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget / Photos Of Studio Where 'Island Fakers' Go To Pose Like They Are In A Private Jet / Your Dope & Unique Graphic Designs @Affordable prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.