Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen (5628 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by Faithway10: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
This Davido and Chioma love is sweet o!

The singer shared a Snapchat video of the love of his life, Chioma Rowland, cooking in his kitchen.

His baby mama, Sophia and daughter, Imade were also in his house today.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/photos-of-davidos-girlfriend-chioma.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by hidhrhis(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
another baby mama loading
mummy chukwudi in advance
heard d gal is igbo
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by Emelie5(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
and so wot?
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by Arthurwinner(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
nigga made it now this gals are gon be loyal....hustle and chop
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chioma....enjoy for the time being!

Nigerian girls lusting after celebrities!

No nairaland girl will say she won't accept if given the opportunity.

They all want to associate with fame and riches!
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by MhizzAJ(f): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
To the guy above me

Even if them dash me Davido forget his money i won't accept him

Davido is nothing without money

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by judedave181: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
This guy life just funny, I wonder what Imade's mother will be thinking right there with Chioma. It's good to be rich....
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by obojememe: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
terribly nice
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
To the guy above me

Somebody help me with that bulgy eyed man's meme
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by HOLYDICK(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cooking fried beans i guess
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by chriskosherbal(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
To the guy above me

madam if indeed you can actually do that which am not disputing. ..given what I have seen and heard about some Nigerian women ...indeed you are one of those few that are costly and rare to comeby.
Re: Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen by jdluv(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
pp802:
Chioma....enjoy for the time being!

Nigerian girls lusting after celebrities!

No nairaland girl will say she won't accept if given the opportunity.

They all want to associate with fame and riches!
not all gals are same someone likeme cant date someone who drinkS or smoke cause the smell make me throwup let alone date this harddrug users. @the topic mustwe post everything? All this girls should ask their mothers what polygamy marriage means

(1) (Reply)

WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! / Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Blac Chyna’s Booty You Will Ever Find Online (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.