Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Do App Developers Steal Other's Ideas? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Do App Developers Steal Other's Ideas? (335 Views)

Needed: Php Developers. Angular, Mobile App Developers . / Website And App Developers Needed Urgently / We Need Graphic Designers...web Designers..app Developers And More.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do App Developers Steal Other's Ideas? by booblacain(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
I am not a programmer but I have an Idea for an app that I would like to see come to life. My fear now is getting to let the idea out to the wrong developer who might find the idea worth doing for himself and there by sidelining me on it. I would like to know how common these kinds of things are and how I can avoid falling into that kind of situation. Please my people help with a reply.
Re: Do App Developers Steal Other's Ideas? by Donald3d(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sign an NDA with him na , so you caan sue his ass cheesy
We can talk on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How To Ensure Team Alignment And Improve Performance / Abarihub.com Platform 4 Devops & Websites Development Now At Your Budget / Hire To Headway - With ATS ( Applicant Tracking System )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.