Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt (33558 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Gloriao(f): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na wa ooo. If truly na natural beauty then can someone tell me that her so called long hair is natural?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Florblu(f): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
NaoSlay:

What dazzling about this log of wood?

She looks malnourished and poor fed.

Her mates are busy engaging in prostitution overseas and home based, she's wasting her useless body in a kangaroo competition

O ye creature with second hand value brain
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by ifex370(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
pol23:
There was a time during University days...
Me and few friend working on modelling magazine just within the campus...
The magazine didn't see the light of the day,but the aim was achieved...
Only me service over 22 girls in a month...me we I be dull guy...chai....
We sell form for 5k,We can still collect as low as N500 if we see say you get money...
Many paid far more and still go down with us...
Lesson:girls will do anything for fame....that name why celebrity baby mama to dem na achievement.
Skul sweet oo..

Hope you got yourself tested after all your conquest

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Danaruz: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
nerilove:
Good luck to her. I hope she wins something

grin
nerilove:
Good luck to her. I hope she wins something

Ok
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by nikkypearl(f): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fine girl
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by sexdoll: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sard:
Why do they all look so anorexic

The western media have succeeded in making people see anorexic women as the epitome of what a woman should look like..
What a pity!

na dem sabi.

but wetin i no be say no matter wetin dem do, dem no fit rewire wetin true african men dey see as a woman being sexy: full bodied.

yummy yummy. wink
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
.....And I always ask, what's the Economic Importance of all this beauty pageant of a thing. What does it contribute to the Economy.
Why can't they channel the money they squander to organise such pageant into other things that are of paramount importance.
Now, nobody will criticize this but if it is the church that says members should tithe or contribute money so that they can expand their auditorium, everyone including a day old baby will start wagging their tongue in criticism like wildfire.

Or are they trying to say this is another version of WOMEN EMPOWERMENT?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Gudfrie(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
You guys should careful....Egyptians dont take shit....
This is a country that dont tolerate body exposure and them dey carry beauty pageant go there
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
She is very pretty. More beautiful than that MBGN2017 ugochi ihezue
Where's the beauty
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Snow02: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
NaoSlay:

What dazzling about this log of wood?

She looks malnourished and poor fed.

Her mates are busy engaging in prostitution overseas and home based, she's wasting her useless body in a kangaroo competition

buhhahahaha chai my ribs oo
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Unlimited22: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Does one need to be anorexic or look underfed to enter contests like these?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Ramos16(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Imagine this, when the miss world contest was supposed to hold in Nigeria people got killed because some religious baboon extremist thought it was insulting their god, I was in the middle of that riot. They thought Nigeria is too holy for that, and that made the models not to have bikini shots in Nigeria, imagine the same event happening in Egypt no problem, happened in Turkey no problem, but Nigeria, we must kill Christians because they are the cause. Stupid people.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Ramos16(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
preciousuweh:
.....And I always ask, what's the Economic Importance of all this beauty pageant of a thing. What does it contribute to the Economy.
Why can't they channel the money they squander to organise such pageant into other things that are of paramount importance.
Now, nobody will criticize this but if it is the church that says members should tithe or contribute money so that they can expand their auditorium, everyone including a day old baby will start wagging their tongue in criticism like wildfire.

Or are they trying to say this is another version of WOMEN EMPOWERMENT?

No difference with what football or basketball or any other sports for that matter provides, they all fall along the same economic line.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by sojikul(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Although, I don't want any body to get agree over these, i didn't read the post o but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders, but if the neighbour refuses to pay his rent, they should just beat up the landlord and forget about the missing car till when they will have money to pay for the fattess cow THANK YOU
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by 9inches(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Why are they nakeed? Which kain thief com thief raid dem wardrobe nah?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by redsun(m): 2:19am On Jan 22, 2018
She is almost a boderline anorexic. She needs tof eat some kfc some food sometimes,not just said all the time.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by shomutuski(m): 4:07am On Jan 22, 2018
anorexia
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Proudly representing Nigeria.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by judgedredd22(m): 4:47am On Jan 22, 2018
ngwababe:
Go girl!!

ADA NGWA!! Oleekwanú? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Roseey0(f): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2018
I love her colour
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by veli1(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Lemme Fly My Train To Egypt To Meet Her Now cheesy
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by venoc200(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2018
Egypt is predominantly Islam yet they allowed a pageant like this but reverse would have been the case if northern Nigeria were to be a country on its own..does it mean that the Hausa Muslims are more Islamic than the rest of the world?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by efighter: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Igbo girls and prostitution. What a tribe!
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by rossyc(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2018
4words:
I am sorry to say, but this girl needs to put on some flesh angry is she on hunger strike or something.
When she will be watching her weight for the contest.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by Tanyabee(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
4words:
I am sorry to say, but this girl needs to put on some flesh angry is she on hunger strike or something.
so you prefer overweight ladies?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by ngwababe(f): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
judgedredd22:

ADA NGWA!! Oleekwanú? grin grin grin grin

Otu mnu afughi uka! wink wink
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by mechanics(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2018
wow, she make sense.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by 4words: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Tanyabee:
so you prefer overweight ladies?

Na aaa, I don't like overweight ladies, come on that's sickness. But it's not for her to be looking like Nigeria's problem. She is just too skinny. You can practically see her vj protruding through her swim suit.

Every extreme of human weight is Bad and should/can be corrected.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by 4words: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
rossyc:

When she will be watching her weight for the contest.

She over did it, trying to look like the American model. Those guys are practically bones covered with flesh working about the place. grin
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by rossyc(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2018
4words:

She over did it, trying to look like the American model. Those guys are practically bones covered with flesh working about the place. grin
Jeez!!! You are wicked..But truth be told she looks anorexic, she can still be slim buh not too skinny made her look sick.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt by 4words: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
rossyc:

Jeez!!! You are wicked..But truth be told she looks anorexic, she can still be slim buh not too skinny made her look sick.
grin

Exactly my point. Be slim and not sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Regina Daniels Celebrates Stepdaughter, Naya On Birthday (photos) / I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.