Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? (539 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Invade 3 Villages In Ibadan, 3 Killed / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Ken4Christ: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think this question should be taken serious. You may not be in the village but it could happen to you. It could be on the highway while traveling. Are you really prepared for self defence because the police is not there for you and the Herdsmen are coming. You only don't know when they will come to your domain. They are very determined this time. So, how will you defend yourself?
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by greatnaija01: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Is there any need to defend oneself when our steps are ordered by God and he can not lead us into such places without a way for escape?

Once a person meets them, its to prepare for heaven oR to play dead

Ken4Christ:
I think this question should be taken serious. You may not be in the village but it could happen to you. It could be on the highway while traveling. Are you really prepared for self defence because the police is not there for you and the Herdsmen are coming. You only don't know when they will come to your domain. They are very determined this time. So, how will you defend yourself?
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Tocheagle(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Learn kung-fu
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ken4Christ:
All the sai babarian supporters will go into exile with immediate effect and automatic alacrity. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by mightyhaze: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
drive right thru dem in the highway
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Sprumbabafather: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Some things are best not revealed online.
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Gracespecial101(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Some things are best not revealed online.
You just said my mind
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by emmie14: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria as a nation have army for defense against invasion and terrorism. Armless citizens defending against men with AK-47? Buhari is comedy. Why seeking for re-election when he cannot command the military?
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Desyner: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Thoughtful question!
The people dominating our defense apparatus are not there for me so I will do whatever I can for myself.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by saintvc(m): 3:04am On Jan 22, 2018
juju
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I experienced this. I turned my car and faced them after observing the gun used. Double barrel. I was prepared to kill one person at least too. I was angry for over two months. Bro as at now self defense and weapons handling training is the next thing.
Re: How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Ken4Christ:
coordinate alarm with neighboring villagers
Arrow and bow
Gun shakabula or illegal AK 74
Acid
Catapult
Cutlass
Dry pepper or rat poison on crops to get rid of cows
Dig death spike trap pits around farm or village boundary
Dry burnable grass
Spears
Hire mercs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

94-year-oldman Machete Female Housemaid To Death After Failed Effort To Rape Her / Army Raids Adamawa Community In Revenge For Murdered Soldier / “how I Led My Friends To Kill My Boss” — 25 Year Old Gateman Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.