Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (39466 Views)

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / "Why Won't You Be Single" - Fans Slams Toke Makinwa For Posting Her Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Abdulazeez99: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerian rapper, Olamide Adedeji popularly know as Baddo has taken to his Instagram page to clear the air on his latest single 'Science Student' where he was dragged by many that he is promoting drug abuse.

Science Students was released few weeks back and has generated positive /Negative reactions from Nigerians as a whole. But here is what the singer has to say.

Well it didn't seems to get down well with some fans which has make them react.

See below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/science-student-olamide-cleared-air-on.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by xbalm(m): 5:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Awon science students cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified:
First ftc since 2012 grin
Moral of the feat: Never say never cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by HeWrites(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerians and reactions sha.. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by KushyKush: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2018
I am a fan of sane music.....the science student song is complete trash! undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48D0rUm1_Q

Kosewe, kosegbo (4x)
Won ti po’mi gutter po, oju ti dirty
Won ti po chemical po,
awon mo science students

TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-l-qFB9VFQ

There is no leaf, there is no root (4x)
They have mixed water of gutter together, their eyes have dirty
They have mixed chemicals together
All those science students

Trash!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Binbon: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2018
Wetin consign me?

Should i now berbeque stone? grin

2 Likes

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by DaddyKross: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2018
KushyKush:

Oya write rubbish and watch me break your head undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by olowo72(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2018
The Nigerian music industry riddled with songs filled with erotic and morally decaying lyrics, with a few exceptions. I sometimes wouldn't blame them because that's what the so called young foolish people desire,and I will also blame them because that's the best they have got. They're only revealing their content to us.

Afterall You can't give what you don't have.

This is not a diatribe, rather a pointer to underlaying facts!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by satowind(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by cerowo(f): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Naso grin
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Brooke60(f): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
We are sad enough in this country, thanks to our politicians.
If our Entertainment industry is trying to make us happy with song, what is the problem here?
Do we need them to tell us what is right or wrong when you are not a dummy?
If you over drink or do drug abuse, who suffer am? No be your papa/mama go pay the money abi you will call Olamide ni?

Borrow yourself sense, drink responsibly, dance to musics and make money undecided

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Shakushaku1(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
sad
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by orijintv(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
F
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Adaomalight(f): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by bloodmoneyspita: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
na mixing up things to get the necessary effects.
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Binbon:
Wetin consign me?

Should i now berbeque stone? grin
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by lonelydora: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerians are 'uncertified' experts in every field

2 Likes

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by lailo: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
I still don't get it.If it is Olamide who will cause u to become a drug addict,then u are a dumb niggar.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Hespee93: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by PitexyBaba(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
nah dem sabi. continue....
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by martineverest(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
the name of the song Tho....wack music

2 Likes

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by johnstar(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Ok
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by danemenike: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
hmmm
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by zukasteve: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Medicine after death. This people go just dey spoil small children dey teach them how to smoke cigarettes.

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper. This is what we do at https://RunMyResearch.com visit us there or call
+2348100661236
To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

[/quote]
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by dotcomnamename: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Ok
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by danemenike: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2018
hhh
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by KushyKush: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2018
DaddyKross:

Oya write rubbish and watch me break your head undecided

grin
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by ayowonder(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2018
eemo wolu
Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by condralbedez: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2018
We leave the critical issues dt faces our country and be reacting on unnecessary issue...Abeg who knw whr I fit get fuel sharp sharp? I dey ikate,Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by SalamRushdie: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2018
I gather the price of codeine cough syrup went up after that song due to sharp rise in Demand

3 Likes

Re: 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by lifestyle1(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2018
Hit for touts

How many area boys fit read watin he write there ?

I see banning coming..

don't waste money shotting a video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.