Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man (636 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Celebrating A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by metroblogger: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
A Nigerian Male who apparently suffers from some sort of 'god complex' made this startling comment about creating women to be nothing more than good wives. And he actually said 'We'. Anyone know the other identities of the 'we' in question? Lol

http://www.metronaija.ng/created-women-nothing-better-good-wife-nigerian-man/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Excuse me shocked you create women undecided like seriously Who create who undecided now listen well and listen carefully women create men,groomed them and make them into responsible human's ...... #Fact cool ask your mum

Ague with your shadow
Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by gurujoe(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
t
't' for 'tell them'
Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2018
While I do not support his view and think it is BS, he does not have a God complex.

Read the first line in Yoruba and it will make sense to you.

What he meant was actually "God created women to be nothing better than good wives"

It is BS sha
Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by princechurchill(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
We created them = false statement
Good wives= truth
Other than that = sir i am not understanding
Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
I thought d nigga above me don close d thread, and I wan b like 'wonfi ban shepe funyin nii
Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by Vyolet(f): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
If women are good wives, would the men be the same?
You can't expect a woman to be a good wife while you are irresponsible.
Mr ifightlion.

1 Like

Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by mrphysics(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mynd44:
While I do not support his view and think it is BS, he does not have a God complex.

Read the first line in Yoruba and it will make sense to you.

What he meant was actually "God created women to be nothing better than good wives"

It is BS sha
You dey reach this side? grin grin
Re: 'we' Created Women To Be Nothing Better Than Good Wife' - Nigerian Man by donstan18: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Reading

(1) (Reply)

My Wife’s Former Employer Violated Her,will I Find Out The Truth? / Man Breaks Down In Tears After His 13yrs Old Barren Sister Gave Birth To 2boys / Public Holiday For Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.