Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Please Help My Desktop Computer Fails To Boot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help My Desktop Computer Fails To Boot (1003 Views)

My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / Rate My Desktop / Help, My Hp Laptop Refuses To Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Desktop Computer Fails To Boot by bulakos25(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2018
My desktop computer fails to boot and when i want to install a new windows using installation disk it fails to install and the computer displays blue screen error.
Re: Please Help My Desktop Computer Fails To Boot by Gbengageorge: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
bulakos25:
My desktop computer fails to boot and when i want to install a new windows using installation disk it fails to install and the computer displays blue screen error.

Remove you RAM, clean it and insert it again. If its two, use only one. and see if it works. BSD is most times a problem associated with memory

(1) (Reply)

sold / Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Phone For Sale / Features Of The New Office 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.